How Satan Enters The Heart

Lisa

Superstar
The cure...

Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.....

Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. Stand firm therefore, having girded you loins with truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of pease, in addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the spirit, which is the word of God. With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance.

The cure...

Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.....

Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. Stand firm therefore, having girded you loins with truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of pease, in addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the spirit, which is the word of God. With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance.
Did you watch the video Lisa? The speaker talks about the cure. It's very similar to waht you posted except that it doesn't include making shirk in the process. Shirk is worshipping other than the only true God and it is Satan's #1 goal because doing so is the inforgiveable sin.
Satan wants us to break the first and greatest commandment by attributing partners or a son to God. He and his minions enter the hearts of people and cause them to see evil as good and good as evil, but the greatest evil is taking other gods besides The God, like saying that Jesus is God or God is a trinity when God is One and Self sufficient - He begets not nor was He begotten and there is nothing or no one co-equal to Him.

Almighty God says in the Quran:
Indeed, Allah does not forgive association with Him, but He forgives what is less than that for whom He wills. And he who associates others with Allah has certainly gone far astray.

And then He the Most High warns us of Satan's plot:

For he (satan) had said, "I will surely take from among Your servants a specific portion. And I will mislead them, and I will arouse in them [sinful] desires, and I will command them so they will slit the ears of cattle, and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah ." And whoever takes Satan as an ally instead of Allah has certainly sustained a clear loss. Satan promises them and arouses desire in them. But Satan does not promise them except delusion.

Lisa

Superstar
Did you watch the video Lisa? The speaker talks about the cure. It's very similar to waht you posted except that it doesn't include making shirk in the process. Shirk is worshipping other than the only true God and it is Satan's #1 goal because doing so is the inforgiveable sin.
Satan wants us to break the first and greatest commandment by attributing partners or a son to God. He and his minions enter the hearts of people and cause them to see evil as good and good as evil, but the greatest evil is taking other gods besides The God, like saying that Jesus is God or God is a trinity when God is One and Self sufficient - He begets not nor was He begotten and there is nothing or no one co-equal to Him.

Almighty God says in the Quran:
Indeed, Allah does not forgive association with Him, but He forgives what is less than that for whom He wills. And he who associates others with Allah has certainly gone far astray.

And then He the Most High warns us of Satan's plot:

For he (satan) had said, "I will surely take from among Your servants a specific portion. And I will mislead them, and I will arouse in them [sinful] desires, and I will command them so they will slit the ears of cattle, and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah ." And whoever takes Satan as an ally instead of Allah has certainly sustained a clear loss. Satan promises them and arouses desire in them. But Satan does not promise them except delusion.
I don't have the time to watch videos...sorry. I just know what the Bible says about the devil and taking up the full armor of God is the only way to defeat him.

taking up the full armor of God is the only way to defeat him.
Yes that is what I said too - Alhamdulillah, we agree on something.:) In Islam we remember God in every situation - our hearts and tongues are always filled with the remembrance and glorification of the Only True God, Glorified and Exalted is He. Even more, each Muslim has a personal appointment with Him the Most High, five times a day. <3

Lisa

Superstar
Yes that is what I said too - Alhamdulillah, we agree on something.:) In Islam we remember God in every situation - our hearts and tongues are always filled with the remembrance and glorification of the Only True God, Glorified and Exalted is He. Even more, each Muslim has a personal appointment with Him the Most High, five times a day. <3
Do we agree? This is more than just remembering God, you do know that don't you?

Haich

Superstar
Excellent video, the analogy really puts how satan affects us into perspective. Hope everyone from all faiths finds this useful so we don't succumb to satan's whispers.

Lisa

Superstar
Excellent video, the analogy really puts how satan affects us into perspective. Hope everyone from all faiths finds this useful so we don't succumb to satan's whispers.
Well, if you're a Christian...probably better to listen to what the Bible says...

Lisa

Superstar
Why are you here if you have no interest in discussing the video?
I don't have the time to watch videos. But, I did know about what the Bible says about the armor of God and satan, so thought that would be helpful.

Haich

Superstar
I don't have the time to watch videos. But, I did know about what the Bible says about the armor of God and satan, so thought that would be helpful.
Ok well then there's no point commenting on a thread which is based on a video. See ya I'm off :)

Flarepath

Star
How Satan Enters The Heart

Dunno bout the heart but he certainly finds it a piece o' cake to enter empty heads..:)-
"When an evil spirit comes out of a man, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it.
Then it says, 'I will return to the house I left.'
When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied a
nd takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there." (Matt 12:43-45)

empty.jpg