“Entertainment” breakdown

~JC~

Veteran
Nice, I was surprised to see Gwen Stefani’s name in Epstein’s black book. Was she a victim? I believe she is or was on Geffen’s label, maybe not?
I have no idea! I don't think I knew that one until now... weird

~JC~

Veteran
I don't know how anybody else feels, but personally I don't like to see kids being kissed and pawed in films-

Agreed! I saw Nicole Kidman in a movie recently where her "affection" toward this 8 or 9 yr old kid (who played her son) felt SO innapropriate - It was a scene where she was saying goodbye and she kissed him right on the mouth...fkng GROSS...and I don't give a shyte if it's called "acting," they're trying to normalize this kind of behavior, it's obvious. Although, it started to make sense when I considered her glowing family history..

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Agreed! I saw Nicole Kidman in a movie recently where her "affection" toward this 8 or 9 yr old kid (who played her son) felt SO innapropriate - It was a scene where she was saying goodbye and she kissed him right on the mouth...fkng GROSS...and I don't give a shyte if it's called "acting," they're trying to normalize this kind of behavior, it's obvious. Although, it started to make sense when I considered her glowing family history..
You may find this worthwhile.

~JC~

Veteran
You may find this worthwhile.
Yep, I read about that. I also read a story about a woman reporting this abuse and actually seeing a young Nicole standing there and witnessing her being beaten, and Nicole kind of smirking in the background (or unphased, one or the other). She knooooows..

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Nice, I was surprised to see Gwen Stefani’s name in Epstein’s black book. Was she a victim? I believe she is or was on Geffen’s label, maybe not?
She's a weirdo too.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PedoGate/comments/hl2azd Screenshot_2020-08-04 Microsoft Accused Of Promoting Satanism After Pulling Ad Profiling Marin...png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

~JC~

Veteran
Oprah, Ellen & Kimmel are in BIG Trouble – So is Disney, also Why is Oprah Affiliated With These People? Birds of a Feather!!!
Whooooah...the Pinnochio stuff.

pinno.PNG

AlcyoneSong

Established
Whooooah...the Pinnochio stuff.

View attachment 39967
OMG... seriously? Have you ever read the actual story? Disney didn't write this, they just drew the pictures. Yes, it's dark, the original story is very dark, and does have themes of human trafficking because it's a OMG cautionary TALE!

Kids being sold into slavery is not new, do a little digging on workhouses and the industrial revolution and you'll discover that parents often sold kids to the work house and other places because a) they couldn't afford to feed them b)had too many and one on the way c)the cash from the kid would feed the other kids... it's what brought about massive social reform.
Themes from Pinocchio:
1) Don't lie
2) Get an education
3) Stop being selfish and stubborn (wooden head)
4) Don't trust strangers

For a long time kids were not viewed as individual people, but extensions of the property of their parents. Only recently has the world attempted to change this, but that mentality still exists. It's why sex trafficking in areas of the world is such a massive problem. The people who should be protecting their kids, are selling them because one night with perverts like Epstein and Clinton can pay an entire mortgage. Is it right? NO. But I don't think we in the west can really wrap our head around the level of poverty these people are in, and the desperation they are at in order to willingly sacrifice their child like this.

If you want to throw blame on anyone, look at the leadership of the countries and see who really controls what is going on. I guarantee you will find cartels and organized crime behind most of the vice from extortionate loans, to prostitution rings to bribing government officials to turn a blind eye. If I could, I wish I could just Thanos snap these monsters into oblivion.

~JC~

Veteran
OMG... seriously? Have you ever read the actual story? Disney didn't write this, they just drew the pictures. Yes, it's dark, the original story is very dark, and does have themes of human trafficking because it's a OMG cautionary TALE!

Kids being sold into slavery is not new, do a little digging on workhouses and the industrial revolution and you'll discover that parents often sold kids to the work house and other places because a) they couldn't afford to feed them b)had too many and one on the way c)the cash from the kid would feed the other kids... it's what brought about massive social reform.
Themes from Pinocchio:
1) Don't lie
2) Get an education
3) Stop being selfish and stubborn (wooden head)
4) Don't trust strangers

For a long time kids were not viewed as individual people, but extensions of the property of their parents. Only recently has the world attempted to change this, but that mentality still exists. It's why sex trafficking in areas of the world is such a massive problem. The people who should be protecting their kids, are selling them because one night with perverts like Epstein and Clinton can pay an entire mortgage. Is it right? NO. But I don't think we in the west can really wrap our head around the level of poverty these people are in, and the desperation they are at in order to willingly sacrifice their child like this.

If you want to throw blame on anyone, look at the leadership of the countries and see who really controls what is going on. I guarantee you will find cartels and organized crime behind most of the vice from extortionate loans, to prostitution rings to bribing government officials to turn a blind eye. If I could, I wish I could just Thanos snap these monsters into oblivion.
I think it was read to me when I was like 5. I don’t remember those particular details.

I hear what you’re saying about the child sex trafficking and desperate parents. We’ve heard that story many times here.

AlcyoneSong

Established
I think it was read to me when I was like 5. I don’t remember those particular details.

I hear what you’re saying about the child sex trafficking and desperate parents. We’ve heard that story many times here.
Yeah, the actual story is far darker, and serves as a cautionary tale. I know it feels like a broken record but it's the truth. Going after one group of "elites" won't fix the problem because they will only be replaced by another group and so on...

sadtruth

Established
I don't know how anybody else feels, but personally I don't like to see kids being kissed and pawed in films-

Me too! Even like a kiss on the head or a long hug makes me uncomfortable. It looks innocent and normal to us but it might not be for the child behind the scenes. They're a sick bunch of people.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

AlcyoneSong

Established
What are the frickin' chances?
Tom Hanks in early negotiations to play Geppetto for Disney's live-action remake of Pinocchio
hmmm... well that's a lot of NOPE... anyways we already had several "live action" remakes of Pinocchio... remember AI? Then there was the really freaky one (that was actually pretty true to the book)... "Adventures of Pinocchio" came out in 1996 or something. It was a NewLine film... dig a little probably connected with Disney as it also starred Jonathan Taylor Thomas (Lion King, Home Improvement)... anyway it was fucking surreal. I'm not sure how ANOTHER live action film will top it but it's an interesting take on the fact that Disney is looking at Tom Hanks...
1596679818577.png