12,000 flights canceled

Lucy

Star
So posting this cause I had my flight canceled today. Was flying out of Orlando to Cleveland.
Was absolute chaos at airport. They didn't cancel our flight till 1 hour before boarding. Thank goodness we didnt check in our luggage cause don't think we would of ever seen it again.
No flights home till Wednesday night but my thoughts were I don't trust them so found a rental car an hour from airport. No rentals left at airport.
We are the lucky ones. My brother picked us up and we have a bed tonight and pick up rental tomorrow.

Anyways it was clearly not about weather.

Possible conspiracy against Florida because it is red state?
I bet Disney had something to do with this the more I think about it because they been attacking Florida because of the lgqbs stuff. Scary that they have this much power but it seems like they do.

Lucy

Star
I bet Disney had something to do with this the more I think about it because they been attacking Florida because of the lgqbs stuff. Scary that they have this much power but it seems like they do.
There were a few people at the airport thinking the same thing.
Also, lots of people are already boycotting Disney. My brother and his family are very vocal that they will not be going there ever again.