2020 General Election Thread

I will ask the first question in the thread.

Do you support Trump, who can't say and do anything against de facto president Bill Gates, plutocracy of the Jewish elites, and their destructive plans to humankind with scamdemic?

Do you support Trump, who can't say and do anything against de facto president Bill Gates, plutocracy of the Jewish elites, and their destructive plans to humankind with scamdemic?

By the time that vaccine is implemented, if it is the mark of the beast, ALOT will have happened before then. If its not, it will certainly be used to kill alot of people.

They are on Gods timeline and they know it. Keep your eyes open for the rapture.

President Trump signs Never Again Education Act to promote Holocaust education

Does the curriculum include why Rothschilds are not harmed at all? Or did they support Hitler?

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Good news!!

Employment figures unexpectedly rise by 2.5 million in May as jobless rate declines to a still-high 13.3% - after economists predicted it would reach 20%

Case of keeping your friends close, the Jews closer.

Lisa

Superstar
Joe Biden says 10-15% of Americans 'are not very good people' during discussion on race with actor Don Cheadle - sparking memories of Hillary Clinton's costly 2016 election gaffe
  • Biden's math would have up to 50 million Americans be considered 'not very good'

Joe Biden says 10-15% of Americans 'are not very good people' during discussion on race with actor Don Cheadle - sparking memories of Hillary Clinton's costly 2016 election gaffe
  • Biden's math would have up to 50 million Americans be considered 'not very good'

he's right. And he is part of that 15%

"you ain't black" and this. he clearly sabotages himself to lose the election. they want trump to be re-elected because people should think they're represented. and they should not resist against the traitorous plans of the elites. If a Democrat becomes president, people realize that the enemy is at work.

Trump is a false opposition. Is there any evidence proving otherwise?

Last edited:

Paranoia Daily

Veteran

First off no I don't support Trump...Secondly what do the Jews have to do with all this? COVID-19 came out of China not Israel.....Odd how you CT'ers always get around to blaming the Jews for all the worlds problems....You ever stop to think there are more than Jews living on this rock?

First off no I don't support Trump...Secondly what do the Jews have to do with all this? COVID-19 came out of China not Israel.....Odd how you CT'ers always get around to blaming the Jews for all the worlds problems....You ever stop to think there are more than Jews living on this rock?
Soros: “I think this would be the time, because you really need to bring China into the creation of a new world order — financial world order. They are kind of reluctant members of the IMF. They play along, but they don’t make much of a contribution because it’s not their institution. Their share is not commeasurate — their voting rights are not commeasurate — to their weight. So I think you need a New World Order that China has to be part of the process of creating it, and they have to buy in. They have to own it the same way as I said the United States owns… the Washington consensus… the current order, and I think this would be a more stable one where you would have a coordinated policies.

Last edited:

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
The evidence for this "New World Order" is almost non-existent if no evidence at all...It's CT'er paranoia...Yeah organizations like the World Bank and United Nations do exist but their quote unquote global authority falls well below what CT'ers claim they are.....No government can or ever will create world peace or end hunger and starvation....And what's worse a conglomerate of these idiots would be even worse for the entire global community.

we should have infiltrate their meetings for the kind of evidence you expect. but if we only follow the mainstream discourse and taking into account the official statements, we cannot interpret the future. If we had taken these into account, we would have believe that September 11 attacks is arised by Middle East (and an airplane disappeared) and that the founders of ISIS live in the Middle East. but we know that it's never like that.

Last edited:

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
No we will never be able to predict the future and in hindsight that's probably a good thing considering some of the lunatics we have in this world....

There's your key word right there "faith" a word that has started more wars and killed more people than all the natural diseases combined.
For this context, I prefer the word "money" in quotes. Money can wear masks like "bringing democracy", "eliminating chemical-armed cruel dictators" or "enlightenment", "modernization", "proletarian revolution". They are not religious but liberal and communist ideas and caused a lot of death.

so close that he sits on their lap.

This man is not out of plan, as his presidency is predicted in both the Simpsons and the Illuminati Card Game.
Just a code in the computer game.
The Simpsons episode was in 2000, when Donald Trump joined the Reform Party in the presidential elections. Trump has always spoken about a possible future in politics since the 80s, so that one is meaningless.

We might be in a game, with Satan as the game developer, but there's nothing that God can't override. He's definitely not part of the plan of whoever is plotting against the common good. In fact, I believe he arrived just in time to poop the party, as if God is the wave that destroys Satan's castle of sand.