2020 General Election Thread

Aero

Superstar
It’s not. No one is calling this a crash.
Yeah, they are actually. Words like crash, meltdown, crushed, panic are everywhere.

"The stock market has lost its ability to value companies and is now a warehouse for cash. " Sums it up pretty well I think.

polymoog

Superstar
‘Like token blacks’: Diamond and Silk offered $150,000 to ditch Trump

if you cant find a reason to censor them from FB... bribe them!!

democrats must be scared beyond belief to resort to these levels.

Lisa

Superstar
this makes it all just seem like political theatre to me. This is all part of the plan imo. Trump is way too dispassionate for any of this to be real in my opinion.
He was passionate enough to make America great again and he wants to win re-election.

B_JMNN

Established
‘Like token blacks’: Diamond and Silk offered $150,000 to ditch Trump

if you cant find a reason to censor them from FB... bribe them!!

democrats must be scared beyond belief to resort to these levels.

That's straight up bribery to keep you silent.

Cheap asses too, can only afford $150

Thunderian

Superstar
Yeah, anyone who listens to those girls talk about Trump should realize that $150,000 isn’t going to come close to making them endorse anyone else. They should have started at a million. Each.

polymoog

Superstar
That's straight up bribery to keep you silent.
they must figure that what works in the world of politics should work everywhere. i think they will be in for a rude awakening that most of the public have a moral compass. with an election year like this, i dont think anyone can be bought.

Karlysymon

Superstar

A crazy movie already.

I personally don’t think the election will happen. From TPTB point of view, what Sanders is talking about is way too “neat”….that being to let the election happen and then followed by a long drawn out contestation. It is “better” that (a) disaster(s) transpires between now and November so that it’s virtually impossible to hold an election. As such, Trump would remain president but ofcourse, the other side will contest that he was going to lose anyway because the polls said so. As such, I believe the polls showing a Biden lead are manipulated to feed this narrative later on.

***All the agitators and agent provocateurs (on both sides) that were activated for the summer riots will be called to action again. I’ve come to the realization recently that while watching the aforementioned riots, I was probably watching a dress rehearsal for what’s coming up ahead.

And I’ll say it again….there is a reason the Pentagon activated its CONPLAN 3500 earlier in the year.

I laughed at the thought that it is at this point that he’ll finally realize that the Deep state that he has always railed against will gut America’s democracy (or whatever is left of it) just to keep him on the throne. And there won’t be a shortage of Trump supporters who won’t have a problem with the state of things since he’s better than Biden.

part of the agitators and provocateurs on both sides of the political spectrum

Lisa

Superstar
That’s exactly it...how can metoo be real if its court is the court of public opinion and we have to only believe the women when what if they are lying?

The other thing is they only met with a criminal and they approve criminal activities like the rioting and looting of cities...yet have been trying to say that the rioting and looting are wrong when their poll numbers went down...

Lisa

Superstar
Twitter Will Censor Trump If He Claims ‘Early Victory’ on Election Night