2020 General Election Thread

DavidSon

Star

A crazy movie already.

I personally don’t think the election will happen. From TPTB point of view, what Sanders is talking about is way too “neat”….that being to let the election happen and then followed by a long drawn out contestation. It is “better” that (a) disaster(s) transpires between now and November so that it’s virtually impossible to hold an election. As such, Trump would remain president but ofcourse, the other side will contest that he was going to lose anyway because the polls said so. As such, I believe the polls showing a Biden lead are manipulated to feed this narrative later on.

***All the agitators and agent provocateurs (on both sides) that were activated for the summer riots will be called to action again. I’ve come to the realization recently that while watching the aforementioned riots, I was probably watching a dress rehearsal for what’s coming up ahead.

And I’ll say it again….there is a reason the Pentagon activated its CONPLAN 3500 earlier in the year.

I laughed at the thought that it is at this point that he’ll finally realize that the Deep state that he has always railed against will gut America’s democracy (or whatever is left of it) just to keep him on the throne. And there won’t be a shortage of Trump supporters who won’t have a problem with the state of things since he’s better than Biden.

part of the agitators and provocateurs on both sides of the political spectrum

Have you run into Whitney Webb in your tumbles down the rabbit hole? :D She also noted the COG protocols enacted this year.

Why would Politico run with an article based entirely on Sanders' opinion when a 100 member, bipartisan committee has been drafting scenarios for election chaos since last year? There's many articles on the Transition Integrity Project (TIP) yet it's not talked about in the mainstream. Webb gave an interesting analysis:

Washington Insiders Reveal their Plan for Chaos if Trump Wins the Election

To summarize, a coalition of "never Trump" neocons and Obama era officials are proposing legal measures and a possible military response to oppose Trump even if he wins by a landslide.

The list of powerful individuals collaborating on this project is impressive. The (co)founder Rosa Brooks is a liaison between George Soros's OSF, West Point's Modern War Institute, and the New America think tank (composed of silicon valley billionaires). The second founder Nils Gilman (Berggruen Institute) is a link to a faction of tech giants that want cooperation with China- Eric Schmidt, Blackstone's Steve Schwartzman, Kissinger, etc. The "never Trumpers" include Colin Powell, Michael Chertoff, Lawrence Wilkerson, etc. I hate to agree with Q but talk about deep state!

The question then becomes, who benefits from complete chaos on and following the 2020 election? As the TIP suggested in several of their simulations, the post-election role of the military in terms of domestic policing, incidentally the exact expertise of the TIP’s co-founder Rosa Brooks, looms large, as most of the aforementioned doomsday election simulations ended with the imposition of martial law or the military “stepping in” to resolve order and oversee the transition.

The domestic framework for imposing martial law in the U.S., via “continuity of government” protocols, was activated earlier this year under the guise of the coronavirus crisis and it remains in effect. Now, a series of groups deeply tied to the Washington establishment and domestic and foreign intelligence agencies have predicted the exact ways in which to engineer a failed election and manipulate its aftermath.

Who would stand to benefit the most from the imposition of martial law in the United States? I would argue that one need look no further than the battle within Washington power factions over the future of AI, which has been deemed of critical importance to national security by the public sector, the private sector and prominent think tanks. The Schmidt-led NSCAI and other bodies determining the country’s AI policy plan to implement a series of policies that will be deeply resisted by most Americans – from the elimination of individual car ownership to the elimination of cash as well as the imposition of an Orwellian surveillance system, among other things.

All of these agendas have advanced under the guise of combatting coronavirus, but their advance can only continue to use that justification for so long. For groups like the NSCAI, Americans must welcome these AI-driven advances or else, even if it means Americans face losing their jobs or their civil liberties. Otherwise, these groups and their billionaire backers argue, the U.S. will be “left out” and “left behind” when it comes time to set the new global standards for AI technology, as the U.S. will then be left in the dust by China’s growing AI industry, which is fed by its own implementation of these technologies.

By keeping Americans angry and distracted by the partisan divide through pre-planned election chaos, a “New America” waits in the wings – one that is coming regardless of what happens on election day. That is, of course, unless Americans quickly wake up to the ruse.

Riptide

Established
Let's not forget what happened one week before the 2016 election. A black church in Mississippi was burned down and spray painted with the words "Vote Trump."

It turned out a black man committed the arson, but he didn't admit to the spray painting. Fake/paid hate crime?

How? Moving the embassy? Full support of KSA in killing Yemeni civilians? Assassinating Soleimani?
What about no more wars in the Middle East for Israel? I'd rather have him move the embassy to Jerusalem than destroying another region entirely like his predecessors did.

Trump is the first pacifist president in the US in at least 40 years.

Aazaad

Established
As opposed to sending him pallets of cash? Yes, I’d say that did disrupt things a bit.
1. https://www.csmonitor.com/1980/0423/042306.html
2. https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/menasource/how-attacks-on-us-forces-in-iraq-became-a-new-normal/

What about no more wars in the Middle East for Israel? I'd rather have him move the embassy to Jerusalem than destroying another region entirely like his predecessors did.
Trump is the first pacifist president in the US in at least 40 years.
Ai ai ai! Don't your desperation lead you to believe that Trump is any different from his B.C buddies. And what war has he stopped? Taliban is at large, Israhell just recently attacked Gaza, Saudi/Emirates coalition have not stopped attacking Yemen, and troops were kept in Syria to exploit its resources. And the Somalian pirates, which were pretty much dormant, are active again.

Lisa

Superstar
Ai ai ai! Don't your desperation lead you to believe that Trump is any different from his B.C buddies. And what war has he stopped? Taliban is at large, Israhell just recently attacked Gaza, Saudi/Emirates coalition have not stopped attacking Yemen, and troops were kept in Syria to exploit its resources. And the Somalian pirates, which were pretty much dormant, are active again.
Does trump have to stop muslims from killing each other? Stop yourselves and quite blaming Israel for your war problems. Trump got some of the Arabs to make peace with Israel..does that count?

Aazaad

Established
Does trump have to stop muslims from killing each other? Stop yourselves and quite blaming Israel for your war problems. Trump got some of the Arabs to make peace with Israel..does that count?
First of all, fan or foe, stop acting like trump is any different than any other of his bohemian buddies. Second, many of these "muslims" are either trained by "western" hands, or from "muslim" countries who've always been closer to US, or many european migrants and double migrants (migrated from ME to EU and back), or at times straight from there:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/18/the-saudis-couldnt-do-it-without-us-the-uks-true-role-in-yemens-deadly-war
And I didn't know US or NATO or Israhelli troops were muslims!
And THOSE arabs were always in peace, they've just made it official, after the arabs, it's probably some turk countries or kurdish bodies, I wouldn't even put Pakistan out of the equation. They may act like they despise zionists, or even all the jews, since the people are adamantly anti-zion, but the governments are mostly allied behind the scenes.

Lisa

Superstar
First of all, fan or foe, stop acting like trump is any different than any other of his bohemian buddies. Second, many of these "muslims" are either trained by "western" hands, or from "muslim" countries who've always been closer to US, or many european migrants and double migrants (migrated from ME to EU and back), or at times straight from there:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/18/the-saudis-couldnt-do-it-without-us-the-uks-true-role-in-yemens-deadly-war
And I didn't know US or NATO or Israhelli troops were muslims!
And THOSE arabs were always in peace, they've just made it official, after the arabs, it's probably some turk countries or kurdish bodies, I wouldn't even put Pakistan out of the equation. They may act like they despise zionists, or even all the jews, since the people are adamantly anti-zion, but the governments are mostly allied behind the scenes.
Trump is different..a lot different than most politicians...most politicians are in it for what they can get..wealth and power. Trump already has wealth..and power and he seems to really want to help the average Joe. In fact he is so popular and loved by the average Joe that they spontaneously started chanting this..
To my knowledge that has never happened before.

The usual the muslims has nothing to do with anything. They don’t train themselves..they don’t fight with each other..it’s all someone else’s fault that they are violent terrorizers..it’s all someone else’s fault they fight amongst themselves..can’t treat their women right. Uh huh..sure. It’s never us poor muslims who ONLY do good and want peace..haha take your propaganda somewhere else.

Aazaad

Established
Trump is different..a lot different than most politicians...most politicians are in it for what they can get..wealth and power. Trump already has wealth..and power and he seems to really want to help the average Joe. In fact he is so popular and loved by the average Joe that they spontaneously started chanting this..
To my knowledge that has never happened before.
Trump is only manipulating the desperate average joe, who doesn't know better.

The usual the muslims has nothing to do with anything. They don’t train themselves..they don’t fight with each other..it’s all someone else’s fault that they are violent terrorizers..it’s all someone else’s fault they fight amongst themselves..can’t treat their women right. Uh huh..sure. It’s never us poor muslims who ONLY do good and want peace..haha take your propaganda somewhere else.
Did you even read my post? Aren't KSA, UAE, Turkey, Azarbaijan, Pakistan etc. muslim countries? It's not muslims not taking responsibility, it's the mainstream media generalizing muslims when it comes to crimes and wrongdoing, but never christians, just like how they did with jews prior to WWII.
You never see people refer to all the crimes that happened in WWII, or all the places US has raided, or colonization, as "christian" crimes, just because it was done by some supposedly christian people. Not that the mainstream media likes christians, if so, they wouldn't attack their beliefs or those they hold dear day and night.

Lisa

Superstar
Trump is only manipulating the desperate average joe, who doesn't know better.
He manipulated them so much that as one they chant we love you? Lol..no.

Did you even read my post? Aren't KSA, UAE, Turkey, Azarbaijan, Pakistan etc. muslim countries? It's not muslims not taking responsibility, it's the mainstream media generalizing muslims when it comes to crimes and wrongdoing, but never christians, just like how they did with jews prior to WWII.
You never see people refer to all the crimes that happened in WWII, or all the places US has raided, or colonization, as "christian" crimes, just because it was done by some supposedly christian people. Not that the mainstream media likes christians, if so, they wouldn't attack their beliefs or those they hold dear day and night.
Muslims terrorize kill and torture people..they never take responsibility for those things..beat their wives...

What do Christians have to do with what muslims do..it’s not an equal argument.

Not all Americans are Christian. There is no such thing as a Christian nation..we aren’t like Israel. Christianity is an individual religion.

I’m sorry..I don’t understand what you’re argument is..are you saying that the media likes Christians or doesn’t like them?

justjess

Superstar
He manipulated them so much that as one they chant we love you? Lol..no.

Muslims terrorize kill and torture people..they never take responsibility for those things..beat their wives...

What do Christians have to do with what muslims do..it’s not an equal argument.

Not all Americans are Christian. There is no such thing as a Christian nation..we aren’t like Israel. Christianity is an individual religion.

I’m sorry..I don’t understand what you’re argument is..are you saying that the media likes Christians or doesn’t like them?
It’s called a cult. ;)

Peace is establishing itself all over the world in only 4 years of having an anti-war POTUS. Don’t take peace too seriously though. It’s just “manipulation of the clueless average Joe”.