A "Green Sabbath" & Climate Lockdowns/Gross Green Austerity

Karlysymon

Superstar

the Council’s statement continues (emphasis added),

On grounds of justice, it can be morally required to contribute to measures to tackle climate change. If one’s own exercise of freedom interferes in an unjust manner with the freedom and welfare of others or of future generations, for example through consumption that is harmful to the climate, the authorities may intervene with restrictions of freedom.

In other words: If you cannot be shamed into behaving in a way deemed morally correct by the elite, the government may simply have to force you. Flugscham, from the original Swedish flygskam, meaning “flight shame”—guilt about flying experienced by environmentally conscious travelers—is now an established word in the German vocabulary.

While the opinion states that the Ethics Council is opposed to suspending “democratic freedoms and processes” to reach the desired climate goals, the group says it largely falls to the government to provide the “supportive framework conditions” under which individuals can—as we say to the kids—make good choices.

These framework conditions, the opinion says, should among other things include lowered speed limits, increased “electromobility,” and increased CO2 taxes. The Council suggests a personal emissions limit that cannot be exceeded, and even “the ban on particularly climate-damaging products or services”—or, as Apollo News puts it: “a regulation as to who can buy what and to what extent.”

Karlysymon

Superstar
9. Implant food deliveries
In 2169, we could start to see personal microchip implants become the norm. Developed to store and analyse all the genetic, health and situational data recorded from our bodies, we’ll know exactly what we should be eating and drinking at any point. Retailers, such as Sainsbury’s could play a critical role, arranging automatic drone deliveries of the required food item or vitamin patch as soon as energy or nutrient levels dip.

10. Patch dinners
Advances in artificial intelligence could mean we will have the option of consuming all the nutrients and vitamins we need through a patch or pill. With our bodies now taken care of, the role of food will once again play the vital role of bringing friends and families together.

22mins

Lalas

Star
"In 2169"?! Wow, so we're saved. (I'm betting on "shortly after 2035")
Yet, as some more far-sighted people may have already guessed, there is no problem in the implant itself, but in whether it is a pro-US/NATO implant or a pro-Russian implant, whether it is pro-ZIO or pro-Palestinian. The ones are bad, the others are good.

Karlysymon

Superstar
"In 2169"?! Wow, so we're saved. (I'm betting on "shortly after 2035")
Yet, as some more far-sighted people may have already guessed, there is no problem in the implant itself, but in whether it is a pro-US/NATO implant or a pro-Russian implant, whether it is pro-ZIO or pro-Palestinian. The ones are bad, the others are good.
When the tech is openly talked about like this, we have to assume that it is already refined/perfected and just waiting for roll out. If you ask me, they would roll it out before 2030....making it optional in the beginning (like the microchips are). Why wait for 2169 or even 2035? Our lives are going to be different post-Reset anyway.

Lalas

Star
When the tech is openly talked about like this, we have to assume that it is already refined/perfected and just waiting for roll out. If you ask me, they would roll it out before 2030....making it optional in the beginning (like the microchips are). Why wait for 2169 or even 2035? Our lives are going to be different post-Reset anyway.
Certainly, only the recent past of technology is revealed.
However, that doesn't mean it won't be (which is already in high-access labs) as it is presented. And not, as some believe, perfected non-invasive. Maybe. I don't see it, though. I see the opposite: it is in this direction that work is being done (I guess you know for where I am talking about) - the developments, which is written in the fundamental programs, continues intensively, while growing the propaganda, for example, to "solves the important problem of destigmatizing cyborg people and ridding society of technophobia" (as says in the formulation of the summary of a film, "Chip inside me", sponsored by the Ministry of Culture, there).

As I see it, or I think I see it, they can't do without putting a hardware part. Have they already done an experiment with "temporary chips" in which they checked how the transmission of information takes place with the participation of so many "nodes" in the information network of a new generation? Or did they put a first part of the component to finish with the hardware part?

I don't know why many people think that "this cannot happen (en masse) because the majority will not accept it", they themselves will not accept it. But, people are born make children, die and continue through their children (as they themselves are an extension of their parents). So - the human race (individual nations, genera, etc.). You die and move on through your children. In that sense, I like to quote Chulok:
"I think the attitude to technology itself will change dramatically in the next 10 years. Generations will be updated, for the new ones — the Internet is not a miracle, and smart watches are not a gadget. It's all already part of their life as a shirt. It is not so important whether it will be embedded in the body or in clothes. Let's look at the history of mankind, it has always experimented. It is difficult to say how inevitable the cyborgization of man is, but his merging with technology is indeed inevitable."

Can it be argued? And it's not a great philosophy, it's quite simple.

*But, it's a good thing there are experts to calm the ball by breaking the myths, and give hope.
For example, two days before Musk announced his success with the first implantation of a smart brain chip, Off-Guardian published the article: “Here Come the Cyborgs: Mating AI with Human Brain Cells.” January 28, 2024, By VN Alexander.
There, the author eruditically explains how the so-called biodigital convergence, or merging of humans with machines, is unfeasible fiction, and she scoffs (with subtle sarcasm suitable for a sophisticated and educated lady, of course).
Off-Guardian kindly provides a link to Madame Alexander’s personal website, where, in her biography, we read: “She is a Rockefeller Foundation Bellagio Center alum, former Public Scholar for the New York Council for the Humanities, and 2020 Fulbright Scholar at the Digital Humanities Lab at ITMO University in St Petersburg, Russia. She is a member of the Third Way of Evolution group and her work in saltational evolutionary theory appears in Fine Lines: Nabokov’s Scientific Art, published by Yale University Press, which has received much praise from major international publications. ” And her full CV continues: "..Her honors include a Rockefeller Foundation Residency (Bellagio, Italy), a Jewish Foundation for the Education of Women Fellowship, two Art & Science Lab Residencies (Santa Fe), Alfred Kazin Award for Best Dissertation (GC, CUNY), the Washington Prize for Fiction.."

So "not everything is bad," as Off-G says in his popular weekly column. ;) :)

(**Now I'm reading again, and in addition to Dr. Alexander's rejoicing of "Musk's failures" (two days before he announced a primary brain implant), she also says:
"And I don’t see the point of cannibalizing biology so that computer scientists can make robots pass the Turing Test better. I do see, for example, NASA’s Artemis team using redesigned technology to create better robots, whose proprioception avails itself of a fluid medium capable of generating interference patterns that help orient it while it explores the lunar surface. Imitating the way biological organisms process information to make better, more reliable and efficient tools, seems common sense.

But I don’t see the point of making tools seem human—or of mixing human and electronic parts."

She doesn't see it. Аnd what does "Susanna Gordleeva, winner of the 2023 Presidential Prize in Science and Innovation for Young Scientists" see, who received her award for "the development of models and technologies of neuromorphic artificial intelligence based on biophysical neuron-astrocyte network models for memristive electronics." - The same thing that Dr. Alexander commented on (that he sees meaning in it, but without combining living matter with electronics).

"— In what areas can such a neural network be used?

Susanna Gordleeva: In fact, in any place where information processing is needed. But one of the promising tasks, perhaps, is the creation of neural implants or neural interfaces. Such systems record brain activity. Therefore, it is necessary that information processing should be carried out with the help of
systems adapted to biological mechanisms."
And such things.
(It's not advertising. My threads are of so little interest that even if they remain the only active ones, no one will read them. ;) :)

Last edited: