A "Green Sabbath" & Climate Lockdowns/Gross Green Austerity

Karlysymon

Superstar

Ofcourse....they won't acknowledge that...

"Technology will make available to the leaders of major nations, techniques for conducting secret warfare, of which only a bare minimum of the security forces need be appraised.....techniques of weather modification could be employed to produce prolonged periods of drought or storm."~ Zbigniew Brzezinski (Between Two Ages, 1970)

I'm glad you changed your picture. The real Carly Simon worked for Heinz ketchup who is linked to John Kerry who is one of the leaders of climate change and a total crook.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar

"Russian ambassador Vassily Nebenzia complained that Monday’s proposed resolution would turn “a scientific and economic issue into a politicized question”, divert the council’s attention from what he called “genuine” sources of conflict in various places and give the council a pretext to intervene in virtually any country on the planet.

“This approach would be a ticking time bomb,” he said."

People watching MSLSD for news, insane person pretending to be President what could possibly go wrong? Never thought I would want to move to Russia but it doesn't seem like a bad idea right about now. At least Putin doesn't seem to want to kill his own citizens. Problem is being from California I don't know if I could handle the weather in Russia?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

"Russian ambassador Vassily Nebenzia complained that Monday’s proposed resolution would turn “a scientific and economic issue into a politicized question”, divert the council’s attention from what he called “genuine” sources of conflict in various places and give the council a pretext to intervene in virtually any country on the planet.

“This approach would be a ticking time bomb,” he said."
You got a new picture!

Karlysymon

Superstar
Good point made by you, polymoog, and others. The hypocritical climate change peddlers could care less about pollution (the US military is one of the top polluters in the world) or geoengineering. I just watched the first 1/2 of this documentary so the topic is on my mind:

What irks me about people who believe in climate change (as peddled by MSM) is that they aren’t willing to meet in the middle and atleast acknowledge the reality of weather warfare or geoengineering. Ofcourse, the source of the resistance is that they would have to constantly question who/what is actually responsible for freak weather incidents. Yes, the weather is getting crazier but who is changing it? Is it natural or induced? And if it is induced, then what’s the motive? It is in some peoples’ interest to manipulate the weather because….as a present example…we wouldn’t have academics (Marianna Mazzucato) proposing “climate lockdowns” and gross green austerity that, coincidentally, is meant to benefit a small class of people and economically crush everyone else.

People like Prince William scream all day about climate change but unsurprisingly won’t so much as acknowledge geoengineering…something that was orchestrated for his wedding day so that it would be picturesque. Iam sure most people that day thought it was a naturally beautiful sunny day and were thankful for the weather, unbeknownst to them of the modification. So it begets the question; if the Royal Family could manipulate the weather for a wedding (something benign), who’s to say the British gov’t wouldn’t do the same for nefarious purposes…both at home and abroad?

It’s difficult enough to convince someone that weather warfare is real because they can’t see someone in the sky moving the levers (so to speak) but it is also a greater threat to any resistance against the NWO. I mean, we can all refuse to take the shots and throw away our cellphones to render vaxx passes irrelevant but how do you actually fight back against the manipulation of the elements? What defense do we actually have against induced earthquakes or tornadoes or freak storms? Yes, people at NASA and NOAA can all walk away from their desks but iam sure there is contingency plans for an eventuality like that.

“The Dimming” has been posted a couple times on the forum. I haven’t yet come around to watch it but I will. Dane Wigington has an extensive list of weather modification patents on his site, going back to the 1800s. There’s also copious amounts of military literature on the subject, for anyone willing to look, but I guess some people just want to continue believing what the paid-for-peddlers peddle.
:D Wow several of these articles fit that description and you can add this one to the list:

If You Think Vaccine Mandate Pushback is Bad...

At some point, governments will start using more sticks than carrots to break our deadly dependence on fossil fuels. How will humanity respond?
Well, atleast he and Mazzucato are brazen enough to admit that mandates/force are what’s going to cut it. How do you bribe or nudge people into austerity anyway? To give up their cars, meat, heating etc? It’s obvious “they” are going to use the sticks rather than carrots.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
October 18th 2020

"Sky News host Rowan Dean says people cannot be surprised when the same “authoritarian elitists” who impose lockdowns in order to reach ‘COVID normal,’ enforce the same drastic restrictions to reduce carbon dioxide.

Mr Dean pointed to the ‘Great Reset’ a “quasi-fascist version of the Green New Deal” which is supported by the IMF, the World Economic Forum, and the UN and aims to “by their own admission” use the tools of COVID suppression and adapt them to the “so-called crisis of climate change”.

“By their own admission the Great Reset aims to use all the tools of Covid suppression such as lockdowns, curfews and enforced business closures and adapt them to the so-called ‘crisis’ of climate change,” Mr Dean said.

“Remember, this isn’t me saying that we are going to switch from the COVID crisis to the climate crisis, this is them saying it, again and again and again.

“Don’t be surprised when these same petty dictators are the first to try to impose similar drastic restrictions as the only way to meet their commitments to reduce carbon dioxide in the atmosphere to net zero emissions in the name of saving the planet.

“Make no mistake, climate change is a religion, gripped by the sort of religious zealotry, self-belief, self-flagellating rituals and unblinking intolerance not seen in Christianity since the dark ages.”

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
What irks me about people who believe in climate change (as peddled by MSM) is that they aren’t willing to meet in the middle and atleast acknowledge the reality of weather warfare or geoengineering. Ofcourse, the source of the resistance is that they would have to constantly question who/what is actually responsible for freak weather incidents. Yes, the weather is getting crazier but who is changing it? Is it natural or induced? And if it is induced, then what’s the motive? It is in some peoples’ interest to manipulate the weather because….as a present example…we wouldn’t have academics (Marianna Mazzucato) proposing “climate lockdowns” and gross green austerity that, coincidentally, is meant to benefit a small class of people and economically crush everyone else.

People like Prince William scream all day about climate change but unsurprisingly won’t so much as acknowledge geoengineering…something that was orchestrated for his wedding day so that it would be picturesque. Iam sure most people that day thought it was a naturally beautiful sunny day and were thankful for the weather, unbeknownst to them of the modification. So it begets the question; if the Royal Family could manipulate the weather for a wedding (something benign), who’s to say the British gov’t wouldn’t do the same for nefarious purposes…both at home and abroad?

It’s difficult enough to convince someone that weather warfare is real because they can’t see someone in the sky moving the levers (so to speak) but it is also a greater threat to any resistance against the NWO. I mean, we can all refuse to take the shots and throw away our cellphones to render vaxx passes irrelevant but how do you actually fight back against the manipulation of the elements? What defense do we actually have against induced earthquakes or tornadoes or freak storms? Yes, people at NASA and NOAA can all walk away from their desks but iam sure there is contingency plans for an eventuality like that.

“The Dimming” has been posted a couple times on the forum. I haven’t yet come around to watch it but I will. Dane Wigington has an extensive list of weather modification patents on his site, going back to the 1800s. There’s also copious amounts of military literature on the subject, for anyone willing to look, but I guess some people just want to continue believing what the paid-for-peddlers peddle.

Well, atleast he and Mazzucato are brazen enough to admit that mandates/force are what’s going to cut it. How do you bribe or nudge people into austerity anyway? To give up their cars, meat, heating etc? It’s obvious “they” are going to use the sticks rather than carrots.
"What irks me about people who believe in climate change (as peddled by MSM) is that they aren’t willing to meet in the middle and atleast acknowledge the reality of weather warfare or geoengineering."
I think climate change deniers are either too morally corrupt or ignorant to be taken seriously. But that quote of yours there does make a lot of sense.

DavidSon

Star
"What irks me about people who believe in climate change (as peddled by MSM) is that they aren’t willing to meet in the middle and atleast acknowledge the reality of weather warfare or geoengineering."
I think climate change deniers are either too morally corrupt or ignorant to be taken seriously. But that quote of yours there does make a lot of sense.
I'm surprised you think that way. It was actually the many links and videos shared here that opened my eyes to the truth behind the climate change/global warming psyop. Much of the Left feels that yes, environmental activism has been co-opted by the banks and mega-corporations but clearly the entire movement has its origins in the UN, CFR, Club of Rome, and other globalist NGO's. Global warming is a manufactured crisis, a tool of the technocrats and billionaire class. The importance of this thread is understanding the World Bank's covid reset was only a stage of a larger operation- namely Agenda 21.

Climate change is another way to tax us and make our lives worse than they already are. Rich get richer and we pay the taxes. Goes hand in hand with the Covid b.s. They couldn't push global warming anymore so just changed it to climate change. China doesn't care. China cares about one thing stealing our farm land and anything else they can get and then killing us.