A "Green Sabbath" & Climate Lockdowns/Gross Green Austerity

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I'm surprised you think that way. It was actually the many links and videos shared here that opened my eyes to the truth behind the climate change/global warming psyop. Much of the Left feels that yes, environmental activism has been co-opted by the banks and mega-corporations but clearly the entire movement has its origins in the UN, CFR, Club of Rome, and other globalist NGO's. Global warming is a manufactured crisis, a tool of the technocrats and billionaire class. The importance of this thread is understanding the World Bank's covid reset was only a stage of a larger operation- namely Agenda 21.
I dont contend that the phenomenon of climate change isnt being hijacked for political reasons... but I do feel that CC deniers believe in "science" the same way jab supporters do... blindly and without honest, critical though regarding the subject.

Karlysymon

Superstar
First COVID, then climate change: Nursing homes aren't prepared -USA TODAY

2020 & 2021

Karlysymon

Superstar
The Social Covenant that we are all going to be asked to consent to. Force is the more appropriate word, rather than a kind-asking.

''In moral and political philosophy, the social contract is a theory or model that originated during the Age of Enlightenment and usually concerns the legitimacy of the authority of the state over the individual. Social contract arguments typically posit that individuals have consented, either explicitly or tacitly, to surrender some of their freedoms and submit to the authority (of the ruler, or to the decision of a majority) in exchange for protection of their remaining rights or maintenance of the social order."-Wikipedia

Karlysymon

Superstar

"Covid-19 conspiracy groups may pivot to pushing climate misinformation in 2022, experts have warned.

Ciaran O’Connor, an analyst at the Institute for Strategic Dialogue (ISD), told the PA news agency that coronavirus misinformation on topics such as vaccines and lockdowns could evolve to focus on climate policy.

“‘Green lockdowns’ is a term that’s bandied about in these conspiracy communities… that’s a merging of Covid worlds and climate disinformation worlds,” he said.

Mr O’Connor said conspiracy groups “will frame” climate policy as a “loss of civil liberties and loss of freedoms”.

“If you think about the Covid protest movements – be it anti-mask, anti-lockdown, or anti-vaccines – the branding and the language that’s been used by these kinds of conspiracy units has always been around,” he said.

“This is a civil liberties argument.

“The climate dialogue, rhetoric and discussion is gonna be rolled into that kind of civil liberties discussion, I think (that) is where you’re going to see a lot of these groups go.”

Dr Jonathan Bright, an associate professor at the Oxford Internet Institute, agreed, adding that there “could be more activity” from climate conspiracy groups in 2022.

“I think people are going to be thinking about climate change misinformation quite a lot,” Mr Bright told PA.

"Covid-19 conspiracy groups may pivot to pushing climate misinformation in 2022, experts have warned.

Ciaran O’Connor, an analyst at the Institute for Strategic Dialogue (ISD), told the PA news agency that coronavirus misinformation on topics such as vaccines and lockdowns could evolve to focus on climate policy.

“‘Green lockdowns’ is a term that’s bandied about in these conspiracy communities… that’s a merging of Covid worlds and climate disinformation worlds,” he said.

Mr O’Connor said conspiracy groups “will frame” climate policy as a “loss of civil liberties and loss of freedoms”.

“If you think about the Covid protest movements – be it anti-mask, anti-lockdown, or anti-vaccines – the branding and the language that’s been used by these kinds of conspiracy units has always been around,” he said.

“This is a civil liberties argument.

“The climate dialogue, rhetoric and discussion is gonna be rolled into that kind of civil liberties discussion, I think (that) is where you’re going to see a lot of these groups go.”

Dr Jonathan Bright, an associate professor at the Oxford Internet Institute, agreed, adding that there “could be more activity” from climate conspiracy groups in 2022.

“I think people are going to be thinking about climate change misinformation quite a lot,” Mr Bright told PA.

I'm a proud member of both conspiracy groups.

Karlysymon

Superstar
4-Day work week

India- These startups tried the 4-day work week and it worked