A "Green Sabbath" & Climate Lockdowns/Gross Green Austerity

Karlysymon

Superstar

I think you can expect to see a whole range of issues being dressed up as public health issues and I’ve even noticed that climate change has been posed as a public health risk rather than the green ideology. When you talk about crime, people will say its an issue for public health.

I get very anxious, because I think public health legislation will be used quite considerably over a range of issues by the government to simply hold on to the powers they have at the moment.
If a government realises that when public health is deployed as the spectre to frighten people, then actually they can accumulate a lot of power for themselves without too much opposition.
[/QUOTE]

The former Brexit Party MEP and peer in the House of Lords said the only way to combat the draconian measures introduced during the coronavirus will be to convince the public, but she noted that liberty advocates have so fair failed to win the argument with the public.

“A substantial minority might be opposed to these type of things, but a lot of people, good people, people who believe in freedom, have gone along with this. In other words they have taken the safety over freedom argument. But I think there is never an excuse for not trying to win the arguments with our fellow citizens,” Fox said.

Karlysymon

Superstar
"In 2020 pandemic lockdowns forced the world to cut carbon emissions significantly. But to fulfill the Paris climate accords completely, the United Nations says that global emissions would have to plunge even further every year for the rest of the decade."

Karlysymon

Superstar
Censorship is coming.....alot of material on geoengineering may disappear.

There are honest people out there who believe that we are in a crisis and that climate change is real, as stated by "established science". This should be a red flag to them, if ever there was one. Again, covid science hasn't been kind to dissenters neither is "established" climate science going to tolerate dissent.

Just wondering if all the patents, military literature, etc documenting the alteration of the weather, as a weapon of war, are going to be disappeared too.
Inventor of Cloud Seeding Created ‘Weather Weapons of War’

Karlysymon

Superstar

Karlysymon

Superstar
So by how much have these "disasters" accelerated per decade since lets say 67'
My belief is that if it is completely natural, i don't think there's would be much to get concerned about (claims referring back to the 20s) but if it's completely unnatural (as in geoengineering/weather warfare) then obviously there's an acceleration.

Maldarker

Star
My belief is that if it is completely natural, i don't think there's would be much to get concerned about (claims referring back to the 20s) but if it's completely unnatural (as in geoengineering/weather warfare) then obviously there's an acceleration.
That's my feeling how ever seems like more of the scare the sky is falling war here rumors there etc has been accelerating. Geo engineering yup leading somewhere.

Karlysymon

Superstar

1634491865328.png