A "Green Sabbath" & Climate Lockdowns/Gross Green Austerity

Karlysymon

Superstar
View attachment 62028

View attachment 62029

View attachment 62030

So, if the language and austerity aren't strong enough to get us all up in arms over this "crisis", appeals might be made to an "external force to step in".
Curiously and unsurprisingly some voices have already suggested this. This MSNBC clip has to be seen to be believed.

The Pentagon announcement on UFO's last year makes ALOT of sense now. We are being set up.
This was the theme off the sixties tv show The Invaders which lasted two seasons. Aliens have arrived because because their planet ran out of resources so they take over ours to get ours. I have every episode. It's the ultimate in paranoia. I guess now it could be called predicted programming.

Karlysymon

Superstar
@Karlysymon

I always had this looming feeling the pandemic lockdowns were a trial-run for a much bigger plan. However, they overplayed their hand and can't sustain the experiment for public health reasons alone. Climate was always the end-game but a scary virus had more shock-appeal in the short term. Given the public's "COVID-fatigue" they'll have to bide their time or gradually ease into an Agenda 21 emergency state.

There are also waaayyyy too many people outside of the big cities who don't wanna live in a Silicon Valley SuperDome. Many suburbs have actually seen a spike in home sales because people are leaving. If the 1% strike hard on a "green lockdown" nobody would listen... yet.
As people in the know, they didn't even care about the "deadly virus...we need to lockdown". It was all about 'green' for them.
January 2020
1636922524144.png

Karlysymon

Superstar

^^This is a "climate lockdown" measure, exactly as proposed by Marianna Mazzucato, who first came up with the term in September 2020

"Under a “climate lockdown,” governments would limit private-vehicle use, ban consumption of red meat, and impose extreme energy-saving measures, while fossil-fuel companies would have to stop drilling."

AND

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar

Bubbajay

Veteran
This was the theme off the sixties tv show The Invaders which lasted two seasons. Aliens have arrived because because their planet ran out of resources so they take over ours to get ours. I have every episode. It's the ultimate in paranoia. I guess now it could be called predicted programming.
I very much believe the idea of predictive programming. The worst case is found in Arthur C. Clarke's Childhoods End where he talks about in the future Lucifer would walk around the earth undisguised and everyone would love him. So much stuff in that book that gives me the creeps. The "aliens" depicted are huge demons with wings, and how the earth over time grows accustomed to their presence.

Karlysymon

Superstar

1637250729962.png
Every mainstream publication, from WaPo to Skynews is now reporting on India's (specifically, the capital) pollution lockdown even as they continue to prome ISD (Institute for strategic dialogue) "analysis" that climate lockdowns are a conspiracy theory.
The behavioral science teams have played similar games in regard to covid.