A majority of movies follow the same formula

kittybratxx

Established
The Alice in Wonderland formula is followed in many movies especially children's movies it's about astral projection

A child goes to sleep and astral projects then a white rabbit character lures them to another world

White rabbit says I'm late he carries a pocket watch

Harry potter - hagrid shows up says "blimey is that the time best me off unless you'd rather stay ofcourse" with his pocket watch luring harry with him

The polar express - ticket conductor pulls out pocket watch and says "I'm behind schedule and I've never been late before" says to the boy are you coming? Suit yourself

Peter Pan white rabbit
Hook - Tinkerbell says between that place where you're not asleep but not awake that's where il be"
Which if you've ever experienced astral projection you know you need to be in that state to experience it

Donnie Darko obviously and not to mention that bubble chord scene is the spiritual chord attached to who's physical body from his spirit. Many people who've experience astral projection will speak of a silver chord keeping them attached to their bodies

Insidious - obviously

Narnia

The matrix

Wizard of Oz

Coraline

Charlie and the chocolate factory

Labrynth

The more movies i think of the more I realize

I'd love to go into more depth but I'm still trying to study and understand more myself

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Thats so true actually, referring to Coraline, Alice in Wonderland,Charlie and the chocolate factory, Narnia and Wizard of Oz since those are the ones I know. Same formula.

I think that these movies also introduce mkultra to children as well however without much dissociation as mkultra victims. Like when I was a child, I somehow learnt to enter a different reality(not astral projection just simple ol-daydreaming) in order to enjoy life while I was quite miserable with my current home life.

Even social media plays a role in this, being angry and arguing with people you dont even know and its not even the real world leading to you believing that everyone is the way people on the internet are.

Even the movies themselves are a rabbit hole, secret door,painting, new world and etc. However the difference is that they are real, we just believe they aren't or feel comfort that they aren't.

You should watch the explanation of the movie Midsommar, kinda explains how people are being initiated.