A time to come together?

Journeyman

Established
I enjoy the various debates on this board and think the process is helpful in revealing truths or refining understanding, so please bear that in mind when I say....

Is it time to put aside some of the issues that divide us and focus on the many things on which we can all unite? One of my favourite observers of this crazy world is Christopher Knowles over at the Secret Sun blog. Recently he posted an interview he did with Derek Gilbert (Iron Dragons/Skywatch TV), it's a good watch if you can spare the time:

I'm not sure about exactly where Christopher's beliefs would place him, but he's not in the same fold as Derek's more traditional Christian approach. That doesn't stop the pair from a lively and interesting exchange. One passage stood out in Christopher's blog post:

I made my first-ever appearance on Vyz's show back around 2006 or so to talk about my Lucifer Rising story and interview with Bobby Beausoleil. Vyz had me on a couple more times until he decided I was a godless heathen and ghosted me. Story of my life.

Either way, I love Derek and Sharon quite a bit. I may not always agree with them on some things on account of I don't always agree with anyone about anything, including myself. But they're both on the side of the angels, are truly the salt of the earth and most definitely know what time it is.

By which I mean it's time to make common cause with people you may not see as your natural allies but who also yearn to pry the boot heel of the Global-Corporate kill-cult from their throats. We're looking at an all-hands-on-deck situation that make go on for quite some time yet. The Apocalypse makes for strange bedfellows.
I wonder if we are now at a time where the disputes over doctrine or ideology are a luxury we can't afford?

phipps

Star
It is a very bad idea to say we should put aside some of the issues that divide us and focus on the many things on which we can unite us all. Plus its already being done and its called the Ecumenical movement. This movement is run by the Vatican and is about Protestant denominations putting aside their differences and focusing on common points rather than points of doctrine. They say that all people serve the same God, and tolerance for different viewpoints is an essential ingredient for peace. Not only that but other none Christian religions are also part of the Ecumenical movement They have all submitted to Rome's authority essentially, the pope is their spiritual leader.

Now while I'm for tolerance and respecting people's view points even when I disagree with them, I don't agree with putting aside doctrinal points that are Biblical for the sake of unity. True unity in the Bible is based on the Word of God and the dominion of God. Ecumenical unity is based on shared "spiritual" experiences and the power of human leaders not God. It is based on compromising the truth of God.

Biblically we are not to compromise with the word of God at all. We are to separate ourselves from such heresy (2 Corinthians 6:17). That is why God's people are going to be persecuted again just like in the dark ages. They will refuse like Daniel's friends Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego (Daniel 3) to compromise with God's Word. They would rather be thrown in a fiery furnace than to disobey God.

Journeyman

Established
It is a very bad idea to say we should put aside some of the issues that divide us and focus on the many things on which we can unite us all. Plus its already being done and its called the Ecumenical movement. This movement is run by the Vatican and is about Protestant denominations putting aside their differences and focusing on common points rather than points of doctrine.
Just to clarify, I'm not advocating anything along those lines. Fwiw I think the ecumenical movement is a tool of TPTB.

It's more that our shared enemy relies on the doctrine of divide and conquer and the more we play into that the stronger they become and conversely the weaker we are.

I agree with you, @Journeyman. I haven't watched the video but I will when I have the time. That said, these "secret societies" don't all get along either so I think it's important to know that while they operate in the shadows, there not always in agreement with what each faction is doing. They refer to us as being bottom feeders and could care less about any of us or our well-being, regardless of our faith, beliefs, race etc. It's obvious that they feel if there's less of us, there's less of us to control which is what they're trying to achieve.

We need to collectively comprehend this and know these groups/factions are the enemy to our sovereign freedom and way of life.

phipps

Star
Just to clarify, I'm not advocating anything along those lines. Fwiw I think the ecumenical movement is a tool of TPTB.

It's more that our shared enemy relies on the doctrine of divide and conquer and the more we play into that the stronger they become and conversely the weaker we are.
We cannot unite and be stronger against the beast power unless we all agree on the uncompromised truth of God as outlined in His Word. Sadly most of Christendom doesn't.

In the Bible in end time prophecy we are told the beast (Rome) is going to succeed with the ecumenical movement. All the Christian denominations and none Christian religions world wide will unite with the state and come together against the minority of Christians who will refuse to compromise on God's Word.

We are told these things to help us know what is coming ahead and to prepare ourselves spiritually for those times that are not far off. What Christians who want to be obedient to God's will for eternity should be concerned with, is getting their relationship with God right.

Last edited:
I enjoy the various debates on this board and think the process is helpful in revealing truths or refining understanding, so please bear that in mind when I say....

Is it time to put aside some of the issues that divide us and focus on the many things on which we can all unite? One of my favourite observers of this crazy world is Christopher Knowles over at the Secret Sun blog. Recently he posted an interview he did with Derek Gilbert (Iron Dragons/Skywatch TV), it's a good watch if you can spare the time:

I'm not sure about exactly where Christopher's beliefs would place him, but he's not in the same fold as Derek's more traditional Christian approach. That doesn't stop the pair from a lively and interesting exchange. One passage stood out in Christopher's blog post:

I wonder if we are now at a time where the disputes over doctrine or ideology are a luxury we can't afford?
Where would you take this direction then if you dont mind starting?