Abortion Was the Leading Cause of Death Worldwide in 2019, Killing 42 Million People

Hon33

Veteran
Pulling out baby parts, and racking them up as inventory....congratulations u just confirmed her right to choose...

disgusting. U know what I can understand a woman who makes the mistake, but the people who "research" the topic and come to the conclusion, they are pro choice, baffles my mind, take the emotion out of it the answers clear.
There’s a difference between not judging someone for their actions and being pro-choice.
There is also a huge difference between not being pro-choice and recognising the need for abortion law, which protects both the unborn baby and the mother.
Since time began, women have tried to find ways of terminating unwanted pregnancies. Where it is not available legally, safely and within a legal framework which protects the mother and child, there are more risks to babies and mothers.
In countries like Brazil, it is illegal to have and carry out abortions. This puts babies and mothers at risk. In 2020, there is no excuse for a mother to become ill or even die because she has had an illegal abortion. In Brazil, estimations are that 44 per 1000 pregnancies, are aborted every year. That is the highest estimated frequency in the world, despite having among the strictest and most punitive legislation. That equates to 500000 pregnancies, of which half the women will require emergency after-care. 200 women die every year as a result of illegal abortion. That’s unacceptable.
Abortion is permitted in certain circumstances including r*pe, incest, threat to mother’s life and anencephaly (Zika virus).
Brazil is proof that abortion will happen whether the majority of people want it to or not. It will happen whether it is legal or not. We therefore have a moral duty, as a society, to put in place laws which protect and safeguard the rights of the child and the mother - even if we are divided as a society about what those rights are.

Lisa

Superstar
Are you for real? Men can’t get anywhere if a woman doesn’t let him? So r*pe, for example, by your definition doesn’t exist?
Deciding to have a sexual relationship with another person carries equal responsibilities on both sides and absolutely must have mutual consent and respect. Both partners have the right to refuse; both partners have the right to be protected from as sexually transmitted infections and both partners share responsibility for contraception. Incidentally, both partners have the right to enjoy the process, as well, just in case your archaic attitude makes you believe otherwise.
Abortion should never be relied on as a means of contraception. That’s my opinion and that’s my belief, as a Christian. However, I do believe that there will be girls and women who for whatever reason, find themselves pregnant and facing a very difficult choice. I don’t have the right to judge anyone in that situation. I don’t have the right to force them to have a child they don’t want to have or is too dangerous for them to have. I also don’t have the right to force another woman to carry a baby to term, when that baby is going to be unable to survive outside womb.
I certainly don’t have the right to force a woman to seek out an illegal abortion, which puts their life at risk, because the law doesn’t provide protection for them, or their unborn child, under abortion law - and yes, I live in a part of the U.K. where abortion has only just become legal.
r*pe isn’t the leading cause of pregnancy...If the woman doesn’t want the man to have sex with her..most men won’t force themselves on her.

Isn’t the motto her body her choice? I mean why does it change when we are talking about having sex? Isn’t it still her body her choice?

Sure..sex is fun and exciting..but sex often leads to babies..which is why there is sex in the first place..lets not forget that its not all fun and games but can and does come with great responsibility.

Why is killing the unborn a choice anyone should or could make? How is that a hard decision anyway? You don’t want the responsibility, people tell you its not really a baby..its your body darn it!!! And off you go to get the cells sucked out or pulled out of your body. You think because its not you..because lets face it most people aren’t going to take their own life here..that its ok that you murder your baby and think once that’s over and done with its all good. But, I suspect the guilt of what you’ve done never really goes away.

As a Christian you should know that God doesn’t approve of murder..and neither should you..especially the murder of a helpless innocent.

You’re Irish then?

Last edited:

Lyfe

Star
Maybe it speaks something definitively and illustrates a profound truth that abortion without expert medical assistance causes serious harm to the baby and the mother. Maybe it just proves that nature itself has testified against it and that this act was NOT intended in the first place and that going into a mother and scraping out body parts is an unnatural act?

42 Million is a disgrace and outrage.

Lyfe

Star
Isa 59:8 The way of peace they know not; and [there is] no judgment in their goings: they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goeth therein shall not know peace.
Isa 59:9 Therefore is judgment far from us, neither doth justice overtake us: we wait for light, but behold obscurity; for brightness, [but] we walk in darkness.

Isa 59:14 And judgment is turned away backward, and justice standeth afar off: for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter.
Isa 59:15 Yea, truth faileth; and he [that] departeth from evil maketh himself a prey: and the LORD saw [it], and it displeased him that [there was] no judgment.

Lisa

Superstar
Remember adoption? I think putting a kid up for adoption is far better than abortion as an option. Adoption is like a dead thing now.
Isn’t that due to peoples selfishness? They don’t want the baby...but don’t trust anyone else to raise it..

Hon33

Veteran
r*pe isn’t the leading cause of pregnancy...If the woman doesn’t want the man to have sex with her..most men won’t force themselves on her.

Isn’t the motto her body her choice? I mean why does it change when we are talking about having sex? Isn’t it still her body her choice?

Sure..sex is fun and exciting..but sex often leads to babies..which is why there is sex in the first place..lets not forget that its not all fun and games but can come with great responsibility.

Why is killing the unborn a choice anyone should or could make? How is that a hard decision anyway? You don’t want the responsibility, people tell you its not really a baby..its your body darn it!!! And off you go to get the cells sucked out or pulled out of your body. You think because its not you..because lets face it most people aren’t going to take their own life here..that its ok that you murder your baby and think once that’s over and done with its all good. But, I suspect the guilt of what you’ve done never really goes away.

As a Christian you should know that God doesn’t approve of murder..and neither should you..especially the murder of a helpless innocent.

You’re Irish then?
No, I’m not Irish - unless Ireland is part of the U.K?
I am Northern Irish. Our abortion laws are independent of the U.K. and until October 2019, were even more strict than Ireland’s. Women here had to travel to the mainland for abortions or order medication online to basically do it themselves, which was illegal.
Westminster was able to force new law into being, because our Assembly refused to work together to govern the country. They specifics of the new laws are still being sorted out.

Lyfe

Star
42 million deaths to keep that BILLION dollar industry going, organ harvesting.
Its modernized politically correct child sacrifice.

Former Satanist: “I Performed Satanic Rituals Inside Abortion Clinics”

Hon33

Veteran

Sure..sex is fun and exciting..but sex often leads to babies..which is why there is sex in the first place..lets not forget that its not all fun and games but can and does come with great responsibility.

You’re Irish then?
r*pe is not a leading cause of pregnancy. You are right about that. I was thinking more however of your assertion that men don’t have access to men if women don’t allow them to, rather in terms of abortion.
The “her body, her choice” thing doesn’t really cover responsibility for contraception, in my opinion. If two people choose to have sex, they are equally responsible for preventing pregnancy.
I absolutely agree with you, if you’re going to have sex, you need to think through the “what ifs...”. I am of the same mind as you that if you are going to have sex, you have to accept the chance that you might end up pregnant - in spite of all your best efforts not to. I stated clearly that abortion should never - in my opinion - be regarded as a means of contraception.
None of that takes away the fact that not everyone thinks that way and because they don’t, there must be legislation which safeguards the rights of the baby. However, that legislation must also take into consideration that there are some occasions, where abortion might just be the best option for everyone involved - including the baby. It is not a choice, I could see myself making. Thankfully, I’ve never had to.
As a Christian, I don’t have a right to judge anyone else for making that choice. It’s not my place to do that. I don’t know, but I would imagine, that having an abortion is not a choice anyone takes lightly. If any individual came to me, as a Christian, and told me they’d had an abortion it would be my place to love and support them, rather than judge.

Lisa

Superstar
However, that legislation must also take into consideration that there are some occasions, where abortion might just be the best option for everyone involved - including the baby.
:eek: Wow! Just Wow! In what world would it be good that the baby die?

As a Christian, I don’t have a right to judge anyone else for making that choice. It’s not my place to do that. I don’t know, but I would imagine, that having an abortion is not a choice anyone takes lightly. If any individual came to me, as a Christian, and told me they’d had an abortion it would be my place to love and support them, rather than judge.
Why not? Aren’t they making a wrong choice?

42 million abortions...were they taken lightly I wonder or not? Seems like an awfully high number to not be taken lightly..

So, if someone came to you and said they had an abortion..would you tell them its ok? What do you mean by love and support them?

I wonder if us Christians try so hard to love and support people we forget to tell them or are scared to tell them that what they did was wrong. I know that I’m guilty of that sometimes myself...don’t want the fight...don’t want to lose the relationship...don’t want to be seen as mean...etc..that we don’t tell people what they need to hear so they can be saved by the blood of Jesus who died for their sins. If they never hear they did wrong..how will they know Jesus who tells them they did wrong but He is the answer?

A Freeman

Superstar
If it isn't sick enough that so many have been deceived into believing abortion isn't murder (it is), and/or the lie that it's the woman's body and thus her choice whether she murders the child or not (it isn't), please consider what further evil is being done with the aborted fetuses by mad scientists and doctors.

Hon33

Veteran
:eek: Wow! Just Wow! In what world would it be good that the baby die?

Why not? Aren’t they making a wrong choice?

42 million abortions...were they taken lightly I wonder or not? Seems like an awfully high number to not be taken lightly..

So, if someone came to you and said they had an abortion..would you tell them its ok? What do you mean by love and support them?

I wonder if us Christians try so hard to love and support people we forget to tell them or are scared to tell them that what they did was wrong. I know that I’m guilty of that sometimes myself...don’t want the fight...don’t want to lose the relationship...don’t want to be seen as mean...etc..that we don’t tell people what they need to hear so they can be saved by the blood of Jesus who died for their sins. If they never hear they did wrong..how will they know Jesus who tells them they did wrong but He is the answer?
In no world is it “good”, for the baby to die. However, if you have a situation like the case of Savita Halappanavar, who died of septicaemia because doctors refused to abort a baby which was not considered viable because at the time she requested it there was still a foetal heartbeat. The baby died before the mother, but by that stage it was too late to save the mother. That would seem reasonable circumstance to me.
In circumstances where the baby has a foetal anomaly which is incompatible with life outside the womb, would seem like another area where it may be reasonable for parents to make that choice.
As I have said, it is not my choice, but the individuals who find themselves in the situation.
I am not afraid to tell anyone what is right or wrong. However, there are situations where you have to understand that what is right for me or you, is not always in someone else’s best interests.
Several years ago now, I had someone asking me that very question about termination of a pregnancy. They knew before they even asked me what my views were. However, they trusted me and sought my advice. She was a married woman, with four children and little money as a family. At that particular time, she felt she simply could not manage another baby. I made her aware of the legal position (as a nurse), I advised both she and her husband to go and talk to their GP. I listened to her worries and anxieties and I remained impartial. I told her no matter what decision she made, it wouldn’t change how I felt about her. She cried and cried and was glad she wasn’t being judged. In the end, she kept the baby. She was desperate in that moment, she came to me despite knowing my views. She was relieved that I cared and listened and didn’t judge. She reached her decision because she and her husband had to live with it - not me.
She didn’t need me to tell her it was wrong. It wasn’t something she thought about lightly. she was so torn because she didn’t want it either. However, she had 4 children at home that she was already struggling to look after. I had no right to tell her she had to have another. I wasn’t going to be the one not sleeping at night with the worry of how she was going to care and provide for another child.

Hon33

Veteran
If it isn't sick enough that so many have been deceived into believing abortion isn't murder (it is), and/or the lie that it's the woman's body and thus her choice whether she murders the child or not (it isn't), please consider what further evil is being done with the aborted fetuses by mad scientists and doctors.

I don’t know what to say...

Lisa

Superstar
In no world is it “good”, for the baby to die. However, if you have a situation like the case of Savita Halappanavar, who died of septicaemia because doctors refused to abort a baby which was not considered viable because at the time she requested it there was still a foetal heartbeat. The baby died before the mother, but by that stage it was too late to save the mother. That would seem reasonable circumstance to me.
In circumstances where the baby has a foetal anomaly which is incompatible with life outside the womb, would seem like another area where it may be reasonable for parents to make that choice.
As I have said, it is not my choice, but the individuals who find themselves in the situation.
I am not afraid to tell anyone what is right or wrong. However, there are situations where you have to understand that what is right for me or you, is not always in someone else’s best interests.
Several years ago now, I had someone asking me that very question about termination of a pregnancy. They knew before they even asked me what my views were. However, they trusted me and sought my advice. She was a married woman, with four children and little money as a family. At that particular time, she felt she simply could not manage another baby. I made her aware of the legal position (as a nurse), I advised both she and her husband to go and talk to their GP. I listened to her worries and anxieties and I remained impartial. I told her no matter what decision she made, it wouldn’t change how I felt about her. She cried and cried and was glad she wasn’t being judged. In the end, she kept the baby. She was desperate in that moment, she came to me despite knowing my views. She was relieved that I cared and listened and didn’t judge. She reached her decision because she and her husband had to live with it - not me.
She didn’t need me to tell her it was wrong. It wasn’t something she thought about lightly. she was so torn because she didn’t want it either. However, she had 4 children at home that she was already struggling to look after. I had no right to tell her she had to have another. I wasn’t going to be the one not sleeping at night with the worry of how she was going to care and provide for another child.
I think there has to be a mindset that abortion/killing your baby is the last resort not the first one..which is what my argument is about. I thought when you said that abortion is good for the baby..I thought you were going to talk about r*pe and incest....but I don‘t really believe that abortion is good for the baby no matter what. That’s still a life taken..a life that never got to live.

I had a neighbor that adopted a baby that the parents already had 5 children at home and didn’t think they could take care of the 6th..so they made the decision to have her adopted out. Though that may be hard on the child once she realizes she was the only one adopted out..unless they had more..idk, that neighbor moved away..but the point is...abortion/murder isn’t the option in that situation. The person who talked to you about her situation..and was upset about a decision she felt she had to make regarding her baby was sad...but only because she thought that abortion was an option. Having had her other children..she knew full well what a baby was and I’m glad she didn’t make the horrible decision to end the life of her unborn child. Though I think adoption is hard on everyone..you aren’t taking a life but giving the life within you their life and saving yourself from a lifetime of guilt and shame.

Lisa

Superstar
President Donald Trump's re-election campaign is blasted for selling $18 anti-abortion 'Baby Lives Matter' onesies that mimic the Black Lives Matters logo
1592006140648.jpeg

Lisa

Superstar
Abortion survivor's mother reveals she thought she was being told a 'cruel joke' when she discovered her daughter was still alive three DECADES later after being rescued from a medical waste bin - but now they are best friends

Lisa

Superstar
I didn’t really think it was going to go anywhere...and its not a blow to trump..but it is a blow to little unborn babies. The world will never get rid of abortion..they love death too much.

Supreme Court strikes down abortion restrictions with Chief Justice John Roberts joining liberals in another blow to Donald Trump as White House blasts 'gutting' of Louisiana law

SeekerofTruth

Rookie
I
seriously your just proving my point, its not about stopping pregnancies and encouraging healthy relationships and sexual attitudes its about controlling women and their sexuality
Abortion can be prevented by people keeping their pants on or having protected sex. As for if a woman's life is in danger, yes I am in favor of that. But abortion should not be birth control.