Abortion Was the Leading Cause of Death Worldwide in 2019, Killing 42 Million People

I
Abortion can be prevented by people keeping their pants on or having protected sex. As for if a woman's life is in danger, yes I am in favor of that. But abortion should not be birth control.
Abortion is very rarely used as birth control, and why do you get to decide if and when women are allowed to have abortions.

Many abortions are don't on women who are married with children, women who have used birth control, women who wanted the pregnancy but something's happened and she has to chose abortion.
Contraceptives aren't fool proof, non are 100%, people will have sex, saying stay abstinent is beyond unrealistic, especially when it comes to married couples who as I said are a demographic of the abortion statistics.

I'm sure it's easy to huge from your higher than thou thrown but abortions happen because women require them.

Daze

Superstar
Not for women.
When i see you working 50, 60 hours a week like a man and the tv raising your children. I'd like to ask how have you benefited from feminism? Do you feel equal today? Who told you that you were less to begin with?

Imagine the kids today, compare them to 50 years ago, the "Leave it to beaver" days... how are today's kids different?
Becoming respectful, upstanding citizens or ..(to stay on topic).. more prone to have abortions?

My final question is rhetorical. Who did feminism benefit most? You? Your mother? Your grandmother?
Employers / Corporations? Our (s)elected rulers perhaps?
Seeing divide and conquer has always been on the agenda and what better place to start then in the home itself?
Congrats, feminism helped sever the family unit. Do you deny this? As i said, its rhetorical.

Screenshot_2021-01-09 Hadith on Satan Devil most pleased when families are broken.png

Cintra

Star
When i see you working 50, 60 hours a week like a man and the tv raising your children. I'd like to ask how have you benefited from feminism? Do you feel equal today? Who told you that you were less to begin with?

Imagine the kids today, compare them to 50 years ago, the "Leave it to beaver" days... how are today's kids different?
Becoming respectful, upstanding citizens or ..(to stay on topic).. more prone to have abortions?

My final question is rhetorical. Who did feminism benefit most? You? Your mother? Your grandmother?
Seeing divide and conquer has always been on the agenda and what better place to start then in the home itself?
Congrats, feminism helped sever the family unit. Do you deny this? As i said, its rhetorical.

View attachment 50496
My personal experiences?
I was born around 1960.
Everyone and everything told me I was less to begin with.
My parents, my church, my school, my doctor, my government.
Everyone.

Just a girl
Girls can't do that
Girls shouldn't do that
Girls must do this
Girls are weak
Girls are stupid
Girls should defer to males
Girls aren't good enough
Girls don't belong here
Girl's aren't allowed here
Good girls keeps quiet
Good girls always smile
Good girls put men first

I feel a damn sight more equal today than I did then.
I have spent my life, not fighting, but just a lived resistance against these ideas.

I can do that, I will go there, I will demand to be treated as an equal.

I have benefitted from feminism. Women continue to benefit.

We are not possessions.
We are people.

Cintra

Star
Oh, and the increase in abortions?

No. Just an increase in medical abortions

Tansy, pennyroyale and a knitting needle.

Daze

Superstar
My personal experiences?
I was born around 1960.
Everyone and everything told me I was less to begin with.
My parents, my church, my school, my doctor, my government.
Everyone.
So your about 20 years older then me. I find this interesting. 79' here.

People told me alot of things too when i was younger. Doesn't mean i took it all as gospel.

Just a girl
Girls can't do that
Girls shouldn't do that
Girls must do this
Girls are weak
Girls are stupid
Girls should defer to males
Girls aren't good enough
Girls don't belong here
Girl's aren't allowed here
Good girls keeps quiet
Good girls always smile
Good girls put men first
Looks like you believed these things to be true, otherwise you never would have rebelled against them. People tend to ignore insults such as these, unless they find some form of truth in them.

I feel a damn sight more equal today than I did then.
I have spent my life, not fighting, but just a lived resistance against these ideas.

I can do that, I will go there, I will demand to be treated as an equal.
Seeing you'll slave endless hours in a factory today for minimum wage while neglecting your children, you must have been really oppressed back then?

Now today you are equal. Congrats. You can have a cigar and a bottle of Jack Daniels while you scratch yourself and reminiscence about the old days with your gal pals.

You lived a resistance to ideas the devil himself put in your head and this is the truth. God never made you less to man. You are mans counterpart. You fill all his holes and he fills yours. We complete each other, we were designed this way. I am not superior to you nor are you to me.

I have benefitted from feminism. Women continue to benefit.

We are not possessions.
We are people.
Funny and sad at the same time. On one hand your deceived. You have only invited more hardship into your life to "be equal" when you were never subservient.

On the other hand, whats funny is you are a possession. So am i. As i type i do not even own these hands as i know they will speak, they will testify against me on judgement day. Everything within the creation (including us) is for God alone.

"To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. " (2:255 Quran)

Daze

Superstar
Oh, and the increase in abortions?

No. Just an increase in medical abortions

Tansy, pennyroyale and a knitting needle.
If your 60 then you can't deny kids are 3, 400% more sexually active today then they were in my age, let alone yours.

View attachment 50496

you do realise women have always worked right? like the idea of a homemaker or housewife, is relatively modern, and working class women have always worked even up to, today.
Feminism gave women rights, before when they did work they had no rights to their own money, could not rent or own housing, could not own a bank card, they were all but slaves and prisoners to their husbands or fathers. and before abortions were legal in the UK and US women died, but then they dont matter do they only those precious fetus's matter because they have a 50% chance of being male.

Daze

Superstar
you do realise women have always worked right? like the idea of a homemaker or housewife, is relatively modern, and working class women have always worked even up to, today.
Feminism gave women rights, before when they did work they had no rights to their own money, could not rent or own housing, could not own a bank card, they were all but slaves and prisoners to their husbands or fathers. and before abortions were legal in the UK and US women died, but then they dont matter do they only those precious fetus's matter because they have a 50% chance of being male.
No offense, but i don't expect an atheist to ever see where I'm coming from. As my views on this issue are purely motivated by revelation.
Peace to you and yours.

Cintra

Star
So your about 20 years older then me. I find this interesting. 79' here.

People told me alot of things too when i was younger. Doesn't mean i took it all as gospel.

Looks like you believed these things to be true, otherwise you never would have rebelled against them. People tend to ignore insults such as these, unless they find some form of truth in them.
Those weren't things I was just told.
They were the rules that governed my life.
They were enforced by parents, school, church and law.
I never believed them to be true. That was why Instood against them

Seeing you'll slave endless hours in a factory today for minimum wage while neglecting your children, you must have been really oppressed back then?

Now today you are equal. Congrats. You can have a cigar and a bottle of Jack Daniels while you scratch yourself and reminiscence about the old days with your gal pals.
Yes! I can!

You lived a resistance to ideas the devil himself put in your head and this is the truth. God never made you less to man. You are mans counterpart. You fill all his holes and he fills yours. We complete each other, we were designed this way. I am not superior to you nor are you to me.
I have a very equal relationship with my very long term partner.
We each have our roles that play to our respective strengths.
We certain fit well together, as though we were designed that way.

Funny and sad at the same time. On one hand your deceived. You have only invited more hardship into your life to "be equal" when you were never subservient.
This is an assumption about my life, from your perspective.
Looks very different from my point of view

On the other hand, whats funny is you are a possession. So am i. As i type i do not even own these hands as i know they will speak, they will testify against me on judgement day. Everything within the creation (including us) is for God alone.

"To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. " (2:255 Quran)
That is religion.
I will deal with all that when I die.

In the physical world no other human being should own my flesh, or my mind, or my heart.
These things should be given, freely, by me. Not taken as someones right.

Daze

Superstar
Those weren't things I was just told.
They were the rules that governed my life.
They were enforced by parents, school, church and law.
I never believed them to be true. That was why Instood against them
You accepted them, your rebellion of them is clear proof. Somewhere at some point you believed man to be superior so you set out to prove otherwise.

If someone called me gay and i wasn't, would i do anything about it? Nope, i honestly wouldn't care because I'd know it for the lie that it is. Like water off a ducks back as they say.

When i asked "Who" made you inferior the question was staring back at you. It was always You. Society could have done its part and reassured you, but we both know life doesn't work that way.

Yes! I can!
Be a slave to the system? Never said you couldn't. The machine needs cogs and the half priced ones are always preferred.

Ceo's are making a million a year. Employee's make 15, $20 an hour if they're lucky. Wow, Yes you can!!

This is an assumption about my life, from your perspective.
Looks very different from my point of view
Not really, I merely attempted to highlight the main flaw in feminism which completely missed you because you took it on a personal level.

In that the woman is being removed from the home. Leaving the kids to be raised by the tv. Where we find Family Guy and South Park at 7pm when families typically gather around the tv.

In all honesty i haven't watched tv in a good 10 years but i know South park back then, one of their characters was literally waste.

proxy-image.jpg

Is this good ole family entertainment? What about this new Dutch cartoon where a guy is doing things with his genitals? Do you think it would have an audience if a woman was home to protect her kids?

My main complaint with feminism is that it broke the family unit. Like i said repeatedly, compare today's kids with the kids when you were one of them. Whats different?

Why are there 5 year olds with gender issues today? Why do millions of kids think being born gay is an actual possibility?

How many mothers are there today without husbands? How many are going out trying to have as many kids as possible to get a bigger welfare check since there is no man in the home? How many kids are making serious life altering mistakes at 12, 13 years old because there is no father in the home? If you want proof of the damage just LOOK at kids today and compare them to yesterday.

I notice you yourself never said husband but "partner". 60 years old and still are not ready to get married? "Yay for feminism"!!!

Even if you are married, its a drop in the bucket as today the divorce rate is over 50% while the majority don't bother with marriage to begin with. Why get married when you can shack up?

Now take your clothes off and burn your bra because you're a free and independent woman. The more clothing you can remove, the more free and independent you are.

Don't dress like this. These woman are oppressed.
proxy-image2.jpg

That is religion.
I will deal with all that when I die.
That's funny, you'll worry about the test after its over? Good luck to you then.

For what its worth, this was never about you personally. Just your indoctrinated ideals. But its silly of me thinking a few posts would break through 40, 50 years of it.

Even if you did wake up and see feminism for the elites control system that it is, with 7.8 billion people on the planet, absolutely nothing would change. Because the damage is already wide spread.

Peace.

Cintra

Star
You accepted them, your rebellion of them is clear proof. Somewhere at some point you believed man to be superior so you set out to prove otherwise.

If someone called me gay and i wasn't, would i do anything about it? Nope, i honestly wouldn't care because I'd know it for the lie that it is. Like water off a ducks back as they say.

When i asked "Who" made you inferior the question was staring back at you. It was always You. Society could have done its part and reassured you, but we both know life doesn't work that way.

Be a slave to the system? Never said you couldn't. The machine needs cogs and the half priced ones are always preferred.

Ceo's are making a million a year. Employee's make 15, $20 an hour if they're lucky. Wow, Yes you can!!

Not really, I merely attempted to highlight the main flaw in feminism which completely missed you because you took it on a personal level.

In that the woman is being removed from the home. Leaving the kids to be raised by the tv. Where we find Family Guy and South Park at 7pm when families typically gather around the tv.

In all honesty i haven't watched tv in a good 10 years but i know South park back then, one of their characters was literally waste.

View attachment 50550

Is this good ole family entertainment? What about this new Dutch cartoon where a guy is doing things with his genitals? Do you think it would have an audience if a woman was home to protect her kids?

My main complaint with feminism is that it broke the family unit. Like i said repeatedly, compare today's kids with the kids when you were one of them. Whats different?

Why are there 5 year olds with gender issues today? Why do millions of kids think being born gay is an actual possibility?

How many mothers are there today without husbands? How many are going out trying to have as many kids as possible to get a bigger welfare check since there is no man in the home? How many kids are making serious life altering mistakes at 12, 13 years old because there is no father in the home? If you want proof of the damage just LOOK at kids today and compare them to yesterday.

I notice you yourself never said husband but "partner". 60 years old and still are not ready to get married? "Yay for feminism"!!!

Even if you are married, its a drop in the bucket as today the divorce rate is over 50% while the majority don't bother with marriage to begin with. Why get married when you can shack up?

Now take your clothes off and burn your bra because you're a free and independent woman. The more clothing you can remove, the more free and independent you are.

Don't dress like this. These woman are oppressed.
View attachment 50554

That's funny, you'll worry about the test after its over? Good luck to you then.

For what its worth, this was never about you personally. Just your indoctrinated ideals. But its silly of me thinking a few posts would break through 40, 50 years of it.

Even if you did wake up and see feminism for the elites control system that it is, with 7.8 billion people on the planet, absolutely nothing would change. Because the damage is already wide spread.

Peace.
Why! thank you for the free analysis. You must have spent ages writing that.
I feel special now.