Al Musawwir (the Designer)

Daze

Superstar
Say, “Is the blind equivalent to the seeing? Then will you not give thought?” (6:50 Quran)

Sadly many deny a Designer, even when His proofs are everywhere. As time allows I will make simple posts and let the readers decide for themselves.

Lets start with a close up of a bee's stinger compared to a needle point.
1.jpg

The intricate sawtooth design of the stinger is interesting. Especially when it is compared to the man made sewing needle, that is seemingly full of imperfections.

This post, (and those to follow) will be for those who give thought. Those who ponder on Gods creation for surely, this life is not without purpose.

Daze

Superstar
The Japanese puffer fish
fugu.jpg

This relatively small 5in (roughly 13 cm) fish draws complex, perfectly semetrical, geometric shapes at the bottom of the sea floor.

2.jpg

Who or what inspires this fish? Who put these complex patterns into the brain of this fish?

Could such a creature exist merely by random chance?

Maybe it is more logical that an intelligent Designer is behind this creature.

Daze

Superstar
While i appreciate the contribution, gematria is a form of numerology. While those who work with demons (magicians mainly) use numbers to communicate. Christians may not see it but gematria is actually a form of magic while the Quran says any use of magic forbids one to enter heaven. (2:102 Quran)

I know there are several Christiians here like @Red Sky at Morning who like mysticism in numbers, but i highly suggest you avoid it completely.

Even from an uneducated standpoint, people use gematria to predict the future while i think me and you can agree only God knows where we will die, how much money we will make tommorow and what faith we will die upon.

Divination, or telling the future, is satanic.

AmazingGrace

Established
While i appreciate the contribution, gematria is a form of numerology. While those who work with demons (magicians mainly) use numbers to communicate. Christians may not see it but gematria is actually a form of magic while the Quran says any use of magic forbids one to enter heaven. (2:102 Quran)

I know there are several Christiians here like @Red Sky at Morning who like mysticism in numbers, but i highly suggest you avoid it completely.

Even from an uneducated standpoint, people use gematria to predict the future while i think me and you can agree only God knows where we will die, how much money we will make tommorow and what faith we will die upon.

Divination, or telling the future, is satanic.
Come on. Gematria is not magic :D smh. In gematria you give a numerical value to a letter and it's used to encrypt messages.

Can be gematria used for divination? Yes it can, so? So is for divination used a palm of a hand, tea leaves, stars and planets and many other things. Is drinking a herbal tea practice of magic? No, it's just drinking a tea. Is tracking movements of planets and stars magic? No, it's astronomy. Is encrypting a message with a gematria magic? No, it's just one of many encryption methods. It's just a tool you can use for both good and bad.

Daze

Superstar
Come on. Gematria is not magic :D smh. In gematria you give a numerical value to a letter and it's used to encrypt messages.

Can be gematria used for divination? Yes it can, so? So is for divination used a palm of a hand, tea leaves, stars and planets and many other things. Is drinking a herbal tea practice of magic? No, it's just drinking a tea. Is tracking movements of planets and stars magic? No, it's astronomy. Is encrypting a message with a gematria magic? No, it's just one of many encryption methods. It's just a tool you can use for both good and bad.
There are amulets in Islam. While the last prophet has forbidden them, some sects see them as protection. When opened they are found to have weird numbers and other forms of gematria, calling on djinn and so on. We know these amulets are made by magicians, some pretending to be imams (Islamic preacher). As we near the end ignorance of the religion is becoming an ever increasing problem.

I can go on, but this is an issue where we have both been given different knowledge. I highly suggest you avoid numerology in all of its forms, but in your case, worship of a prophet is worse. Well, actually magic is literally the worship of the devils, so perhaps its all worship of the creation.

Peace.

Daze

Superstar
@AmazingGrace

What is Gematria?

Gematria is a numerological system by which Hebrew letters correspond to numbers. This system, developed by practitioners of Kabbalah (Jewish mysticism), derived from Greek influence and became a tool for interpreting biblical texts.

I'll leave you to read the rest, feel free to click on the website. As i said above, from Islamic sources, i can see Gematria is another tool of the devil. As its not only how the devil worshipers communicate with the devils, its how those that run this world, script their events.

From 9/11 to pet goat, its all kabbalistic, while end of the day kabbalism is nothing more then devil worship, man once again falling for the "forbidden fruit", that is to become god incarnate.

Daze

Superstar
tree.jpg

"Oh people, We created you from dust" (22:5 Quran)

"Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground" (Genesis 2:7)

There are many proofs of God yet more and more today are dropping religious values in favor of atheistic ones.

seeker.jpg

Mohammed_123

Veteran
Say, “Is the blind equivalent to the seeing? Then will you not give thought?” (6:50 Quran)
seen as though that all humans cant see more than 0.05 percent of the complete spectrum.

we are all in darkness...

can the blind see more....no idea but after Neo goes blind in matrix 3 ...he begins seeing much more of the reality.

my 2 pennys worth :)

Daze

Superstar
seen as though that all humans cant see more than 0.05 percent of the complete spectrum.

we are all in darkness...

can the blind see more....no idea but after Neo goes blind in matrix 3 ...he begins seeing much more of the reality.

my 2 pennys worth :)
I agree that we see very little.

Whats there verses what you see
your perspective.jpg

Close up
clse up.jpg

Many things are happening around us that the human eye isn't capable of capturing. Such as the angels and djinn living around us.

The Almighty speaks about the angels sitting on your shoulders as we speak.
As the two recording-angels—˹one˺ sitting to the right, and ˹the other to˺ the left—note ˹everything˺.
Not a word does a person utter without having a ˹vigilant˺ observer ready ˹to write it down˺. (50:17-18 Quran)

Those angels that protect us.
For each one are successive [angels] before and behind him who protect him by the decree of Allah (13:11 Quran)

But the quote from the Quran that you quoted is meant to be pondered on.

Is the blind equal to those who can see?
Is the believer equal to the one who denies his Lord?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Al Musawwir (the Designer)

also known as the....

Architect
I wonder - there is creation and there is design…

I am comfortable with the creator also bring the designer and architect. I guess Sophia and the Archons might have a different view of things though?

Btw @Daze - something we agree upon?! Whatever next?!

Daze

Superstar
I wonder - there is creation and there is design…

I am comfortable with the creator also bring the designer and architect. I guess Sophia and the Archons might have a different view of things though?

Btw @Daze - something we agree upon?! Whatever next?!

We agree upon alot, you just don't want to acknowledge it. Such as the 10 commandments and Jesus being the messiah. We have the same prophets all the way from Adam. The similarities between Muslims and Christians far outweigh the differences.

If you want to get down to the brass tacks, the only main difference really is Muslims do not elevate Jesus to divine status. Nor do all Christians if we want to be honest. We have several on these boards that will attest to that.

Kais (Muhammad_123) is clearly making a reference to the mason's. He's not right in the head so I choose to ignore it. Anyone who bothers to learn Arabic would see how deep the language really is, 1 word can have 10 meanings. The truth is one can spend a life time studying Arabic and never master it.

Clearly when i speak of Al Musawwir I speak of the one who creates life and commands death. There is only 1 in existence with this attributes.
It is one of the 99 names of God. For the mostly English speaking people here, i use Designer to translate. It can be worded differently due to the depth of the Arabic language.. But all have the same general meaning.

A few examples.

1.jpg

2.jpg

I know @DesertRose has a thread with the 99 names of God that goes into depth on each name. She might have this name covered. Idr.

I chose this name for the thread because an obvious proof of God.. its to just ponder on his creation.

sunflower.jpg

We did not evolve from apes nor did mere chance create everything around us. "Nothing" can only produce nothing.

We are here for a reason but most are headless.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
We agree upon alot, you just don't want to acknowledge it. Such as the 10 commandments and Jesus being the messiah. We have the same prophets all the way from Adam. The similarities between Muslims and Christians far outweigh the differences.

If you want to get down to the brass tacks, the only main difference really is Muslims do not elevate Jesus to divine status. Nor do all Christians if we want to be honest. We have several on these boards that will attest to that.

Kais (Muhammad_123) is clearly making a reference to the mason's. He's not right in the head so I choose to ignore it. Anyone who bothers to learn Arabic would see how deep the language really is, 1 word can have 10 meanings. The truth is one can spend a life time studying Arabic and never master it.

Clearly when i speak of Al Musawwir I speak of the one who creates life and commands death. There is only 1 in existence with this attributes.
It is one of the 99 names of God. For the mostly English speaking people here, i use Designer to translate. It can be worded differently due to the depth of the Arabic language.. But all have the same general meaning.

A few examples.

View attachment 87175

View attachment 87177

I know @DesertRose has a thread with the 99 names of God that goes into depth on each name. She might have this name covered. Idr.

I chose this name for the thread because an obvious proof of God.. its to just ponder on his creation.

View attachment 87178

We did not evolve from apes nor did mere chance create everything around us. "Nothing" can only produce nothing.

We are here for a reason but most are headless.
I 100% agree with 95% of what you say!!

IMG_3491.jpeg