Alan Watt passes away

A great speaker, researcher, and analyst of geo-politics passed away March 4, 2021. Many people in the conspiracy community have likely had the experience of listening to his pleasant voice, which transports you into the feeling experience of laying in the grass beside a Scottish loch, and hearing him explain better than 99% of people are capable, what is happening in the world and why.

Here is one of the last talks he did before his passing. It is like a final grace, a final gift to mankind before he left, where it is explained what is happening in our world with the covid agenda. I highly recommend you sit or lay down and listen, just listen and don't do anything else, and let him cut through the matrix for you.

A tribute at his passing

People can post here other talks or videos that he's done that they've enjoyed and learned from

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
He will be missed.

He will be missed.
Ah I didn't see that you put one up, thanks Frank. He will be missed indeed

DavidSon

Star
Listened to a few of Alan Watt's talks for the first time this last weekend, excellent! All these subtleties to being conscious and seeing through control schemes... he just gets it. I'll be checking the recommendations next.

there was me literally thinking alan watt = alan watts, who died 200 yrs ago.
smh...i never did do my research on him away from listening to him on youtube.