Albright

Daze

Superstar
Madeleine Albright died on March 23, 2022. She passed away at 84.

Lets not forget what made her famous. Her greatest accomplishment was justifying the slaughter of half of a million kids.

Its a good day when an evil soul is removed from the planet. It is a cause for celebration!

Daze

Superstar
We know what else they did to children in war and disaster areas. Not just killing.
We also know they will be brought to account. Imagine what Madam Albright is saying at this moment. As we both know, torment begins in the grave.

I hope Kissinger is right behind her. Also warms my heart seeing Klaus is in his 80's. I wish Bill Gates was older then 65, but plenty of people die in there early 50's so there is hope there as well. Trudeau may be young, but some nutjob with nothing to lose can be the remedy in that situation.

I can go on and on. These are the days where the worst of us are our leaders.

We also know they will be brought to account. Imagine what Madam Albright is saying at this moment. As we both know, torment begins in the grave.

I hope Kissinger is right behind her. Also warms my heart seeing Klaus is in his 80's. I wish Bill Gates was older then 65, but plenty of people die in there early 50's so there is hope there as well. Trudeau may be young, but some nutjob with nothing to lose can be the remedy in that situation.

I can go on and on. These are the days where the worst of us are our leaders.
So emotional. Do you think new younger devils are not growing? Everything will get worse until the end of the world. To the worst. Nothing will ever get easier until the end.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
So emotional. Do you think new younger devils are not growing? Everything will get worse until the end of the world. To the worst. Nothing will ever get easier until the end.
I think we are at the point where corruption is global and evil is wide spread. The time the last prophet (saw) told us not to leave home. Which are the conditions for the arrival of the mahdi and appearance of the dajjal. After 7-8 years of the mahdi then Jesus will arrive, putting an end to the anti-christ and then his time will be one of justice and peace. For so many years until his death.

People only see doom and gloom, but better times are coming. We probably won't see them since some hadith only depict about 2000 Muslims when Jesus descends while there are 2 billion today. But eventually yes, the final trumpet will be played amongst the worst of people. When no believers remain. But alot has to occur first, such as the 10 major signs.

While it looks like the sun will rise from the west tomorrow seeing all the minor signs are fulfilled, every generation thought they were the last.

recure

Established
To clarify the part that says "in 2012 she was recorded calling Serbians disgusting after being shown photos of victims of the Kosovo War"; she was visited by a group of Czech activists at a book signing in Prague who showed her pictures of Serb victims of the Kosovo War and she began demanding that they leave saying "Disgusting Serbs. Get out!"
This happened due to her involvement in the 1999 bombing of Serbia by NATO forces. The United States (CIA) directly funded, trained and armed the Bosnian Army in the Bosnian War and Albanian separatists in the Kosovo War whose express goal was the creation of a "Greater Albania". Serbians were also vilified in the Western media, who particularly propagandized the Srebrenica massacre for this purpose.

I think we are at the point where corruption is global and evil is wide spread. The time the last prophet (saw) told us not to leave home. Which are the conditions for the arrival of the mahdi and appearance of the dajjal. After 7-8 years of the mahdi then Jesus will arrive, putting an end to the anti-christ and then his time will be one of justice and peace. For so many years until his death.

People only see doom and gloom, but better times are coming. We probably won't see them since some hadith only depict about 2000 Muslims when Jesus descends while there are 2 billion today. But eventually yes, the final trumpet will be played amongst the worst of people. When no believers remain. But alot has to occur first, such as the 10 major signs.

While it looks like the sun will rise from the west tomorrow seeing all the minor signs are fulfilled, every generation thought they were the last.
I don't believe in hadith. Just Qur'an. I don't believe in mahdi. This is a dangerous belief that will promote the "false mahdi" trick. And the expectation of the savior is a trap to persuade people to inaction. If Jesus or mahdi were to come, such a big event would be written in the Qur'an. Why would God hide this in God's last book? Those who add the second coming, antichrist and mahdi to the Bible and hadiths are the ancestors of today's elite. They scripted their own plans. Let's not forget, it is certain that no letter of the Qur'an will change. There is no such guarantee for hadiths and previous books. Both the "antichrist", "mahdi" and "second coming" they wrote are themselves. Themselves + project blue beam.

If you want, we can continue this in Religion and Spirituality.

Daze

Superstar
I don't believe in hadith. Just Qur'an. I don't believe in mahdi. This is a dangerous belief that will promote the "false mahdi" trick. And the expectation of the savior is a trap to persuade people to inaction. If Jesus or mahdi were to come, such a big event would be written in the Qur'an. Why would God hide this in God's last book? Those who add the second coming, antichrist and mahdi to the Bible and hadiths are the ancestors of today's elite. They scripted their own plans. Let's not forget, it is certain that no letter of the Qur'an will change. There is no such guarantee for hadiths and previous books. Both the "antichrist", "mahdi" and "second coming" they wrote are themselves. Themselves + project blue beam.

If you want, we can continue this in Religion and Spirituality.
Well, I'm sorry to hear that. Being in Turkey i kinda expected those closer to the holy lands to be more pious. For the culture if nothing else. Take English and Arabic. At the most people here say "God bless you" when someone sneezes, but over there Allah is used almost constantly in many different situations. Mashallah, inshallah, barakallahu feek, and so on.

In the west, with the language atleast, God is nearly removed completely.

I do not wish to argue hadith. They have more then proven their legitimacy, such as my signs thread. Every proof there is sourced from hadith. It is strange to me though that you reject it but accept Quran, when technically the same man brought both. I'm not saying the hadith is perfect. There are many fabricated hadiths out there. This is why the isnad, the chain of narration is important.

I am in agreement promises of a savior makes people lazy, such as the Q-tard movement. But none the less the madhi is coming. He won't be a "savior", more of a leader, a general / commander if you will. If you don't believe its ok. Odds are pretty good we'll see it in our own time so.. Really the only sign left for this is for an army to be swallowed in an earthquake.

Far as the Bible goes, much of it is edited. This is undeniable. So if its not sourced in the Quran its validity is questionable. I quote alot of the Bible myself, but its mainly when debating polytheists. I think there is a better chance of them accepting the message when its shown to them in their book, even though our book is much clearer and more to the point. Such as surah kahf, ayats 4 & 5. God does not have a son, all they do is speak a lie.

No need to move this convo for a few posts. I made this thread and learned awhile ago its pointless to ask people to stop derailing so let whoever post whatever. Sides, i don't like debating Muslims in a public forum. It makes the deen of Allah look weak. If its a matter of importance, then i will take it to pm's.

Ma salaama.

DesertRose

Superstar
And the expectation of the savior is a trap to persuade people to inaction.
I don't believe in hadith. Just Qur'an
Lamentable belief. Rejecting hadith is a sign of the end times according to hadith literature..
Muslims are told to stop oppression in the Quran and the sunnah as well as many other actions. There are segments of our populations that are taking Islam more seriously, thankfully.
Advice: The details for the acts of worship are in the sunnah.
How to pray, how to fast, how to give wealth for zakaah, and how to perform hajj and umrah.
However, I agree with Daze this is not the place for this discussion.
May Allah guide us all to that which is better. Ameen.

Last edited:
Lamentable belief.
but when you talk, it gives me the right of reply.
He won't be a "savior", more of a leader, a general / commander if you will.
Suppose, five years later, when a commander arrives, how do we know whether he is a very clever, very sneaky, and therefore an overly persuasive liar "antichrist" OR a "mahdi"? At first he will appear faithful, he won't make one-eye sign, won't make the devil horn hand gesture. (like "antichrist") He will say follow me and he trap you. How can you trust a leader in a time like the end times, when friend and foe, good and bad, truthful and liar are so confused? If he's not stupid, he won't appear in a serpentine/zombie-like face form, like pizzagate freaks. You are used to these faces in the west but we see too many bright-faced devils in Turkey (like Erdogan) and the public doesn't recognize them.

"O you who believe! Do not say “Raina: Tend us, look after us”! But say “Unzurna: Deal with us, take care of us, make us understand”. And listen (to the Decree of Allah). And for the disbelievers there is a painful torment." Baqarah-104

Raina: shepherd. God knows the danger of looking/waiting for a shepherd. We in Turkey are very familiar with this danger.
Advice: The details for the acts of worship are in the sunnah.
There are many contradictory suggestions in the hadiths. In fact, it's unclear what Muslims will believe when we look at the hadiths,.
I'm not saying the hadith is perfect.
Allah is perfect. Quran is perfect. What we believe must be perfect.

DesertRose

Superstar
but when you talk, it gives me the right of reply.
The angel Jibril/Gabriel brought the book you believe in the Quran and he also brought the methodology of how to become ritually pure for salah/prayers and the methodology of prayer and these practices are not in the Quran.
Both of these the Quran and the methodology was brought with instructions through the Angel Jibril.

You are used to these faces in the west but we see too many bright-faced devils in Turkey (like Erdogan) and the public doesn't recognize them.
I am free of your characterization of Erdogan. This is backbiting. We do not have full knowledge of people and the circumstances and pressures they are under. Personally, I wish he was my leader instead of Trudeau.
In Canada, now they are trying to compel us with regards to speech into compliance to the alphabet + + agenda

Raina: shepherd. God knows the danger of looking/waiting for a shepherd. We in Turkey are very familiar with this danger.
Many Muslim countries suffer from evil shepherds and are in a much worst position than your country, The non Muslim ones for the most part are in an even worst shape because they are the hosts of the parasitic elite.

There are many contradictory suggestions in the hadiths. In fact, it's unclear what Muslims will believe when we look at the hadiths,.
That does not mean you should throw out the baby with the bathwater. There are plenty of sahih hadiths to follow.
Ultimately, our highest aim or concern should be to avoid hellfire and reach paradise. Our concern should be what will become of us in the hereafter.
An even higher aim should be to gain closeness to Allah in the next life.
This concern is much bigger than what matters for this worldly life.
The Prophet already told us that we should strive to correct oppression with our hands if we can and our speech by speaking truth to power and the weakest form of faith is to hate injustice with the heart.
Regarding the mahdi, Allah will prepare or inspire this person in one night and I believe this is probably for the best since the evil ones are trying to set up networks to find dissidents who are against their order. How we will know he is truthful and who he is will be evident at that time, God willing.
As they say in English, let the time come.

Allah is perfect. Quran is perfect. What we believe must be perfect.
Our belief system is not in dispute.. The Aqeedah of Islam is pretty straightforward and accessible.
We are discussing methodology. How do you perform the ritual ablution and who brought this knowledge to him? Who showed the Prophet the postures and movements of prayer. This was Angel Gabriel under instructions from the Creator.
May Allah make it easy for us all. Let us leave it at that. To you your way and to us ours. In sha Allah.
I really hope you go on this beautiful journey of seeking nearness to Allah by following the methodology of the servant He picked (peace be upon Him) Ameen. I am grateful for the guidance and for our beloved Prophet peace be upon Him.
Take Care.

Last edited:
The angel Jibril/Gabriel brought the book you believe in the Quran and he also brought the methodology of how to become ritually pure for salah/prayers and the methodology of prayer and these practices are not in the Quran.
Both of these the Quran and the methodology was brought with instructions through the Angel Jibril.
If it had come from Gabriel, it would have been in the Qur'an. Why would Allah divide her verses into two separate books? And to say that there verses in the hadith and that the hadiths foretell the future contradicts the knowledge that the prophet was not an oracle. (At-Tur-29) Only Allah foretells the future, not a prophet. When the prophet receives information from Allah, it's included in the holy book. It's ordered to memorize the Qur'an because it will be preserved until the end of the day. There is no order for memorizing hadiths.

In the hadith, there is no single and definite information about how to perform prayers. "Someone narrated this, another narrated that." They all say different things. A holy and reliable source has to be precise. Error in a "religious source" leads to great disasters.

DesertRose

Superstar
@thursdayafternoon, some things in life need to be taught through practice.
You would not want an engineer or a doctor who only deals in theory.
Check you later.

Last edited: