all about Palestine

shoshomadi785

Veteran
BDS and anti-apartheid groups launched a Twitter hashtag, #WhoIsMissing? to highlight the exclusion and isolation of Palestinian voices from dialogue on climate change after the Palestine delegation to the #COP26 Summit got their visas refused.

Six Palestinian prisoners are on hunger strike in the Israeli occupation jails in protest of their administrative detention by the Israeli occupation authorities.
Administrative detention is an Israeli policy that allows the arrest of Palestinians indefinitely based on “secret information” without a charge or trial.
Cartoon by: Ahmad Qaddura
#FreeThemAll

Attachments

Bubbajay

Veteran
Thousands of Palestinian prisoners in Israeli jails are going to reject their lunch and dinner meals, expressing their solidarity with their six inmates who have been on an open-ended hunger strike in protest against their unfair administrative detention without a charge or trial, the longest hunger-striker is Kayed Fasfous, as he has been on hunger strike for 116 days.
#FreeThemAll

Over 4,500 Palestinian prisoners in Israeli jails have decided to reject all of today's meals provided to them by the Israel Prison Service in support of the six hunger striking Palestinian administrative detainees.
The hunger strikers are demanding an end of their indefinite suffering in Israeli prisons without charge or trial.

#FreeThemAll
Israeli occupation Prime Minister Naftali Bennett claimed "there is no place for an American consulate that serves the Palestinians in Jerusalem."

The best thing they can do is stay alive to fight another day. Those killers don't care if they starve, and the world doesn't seem to care enough to take action. I've always had a place in my heart for the Palestinians. I wish them only the best.

Shoshomadi are you Palestinian?

shoshomadi785

Veteran
Quds News Network:
Pro-Palestine activists held yesterday a protest outside the Israeli-owned Elbit Systems Factory in Oldham, England, in protest of Israel's ongoing destruction of the Palestinian environment.

#COP26
#ShutElbitDown
#ElbitOutOfOldham

Islam Hamed, a father of three children born through smuggled sperm, has been sentenced to 21 years in jail by the Israeli Military court of Ofer, according to his family.
#Palestine
#FreeThemAll

shoshomadi785

Veteran
The best thing they can do is stay alive to fight another day. Those killers don't care if they starve, and the world doesn't seem to care enough to take action. I've always had a place in my heart for the Palestinians. I wish them only the best.

Shoshomadi are you Palestinian?
yes I am from Palestine but I didn't get the chance to visit it
Our village was demolished and turned into a settlement for the Israelis since 1948, and my family and my grandfather were forced to live in camps.
All our family is there in Palestine
In the seventies, my father traveled from Palestine to learn in Egypt and enter the university and then to Saudi Arabia, like any person who travels to any country to seek knowledge or work he didn't sell his land. When he wanted to return to Palestine, they did not allow him. There is a way to enter and visit Al-Aqsa Mosque by requesting entry from the occupation. I don't want to visit it like that
My father settled in Saudi Arabia and my brothers and I were born here
And so, to this day, we have not been able to visit our country, unfortunately
I wish I could live in my country
Sorry I explained my whole life story

Last edited:

shoshomadi785

Veteran
A group of Egyptians yesterday began dancing and singing Palestinian songs' in the coastal city of Dahab after finding out that Israeli tourists were in their presence.
#FreePalestine

shoshomadi785

Veteran
The CEO of Israeli NSO Group, Itzik Benbenisti, announced his resignation only two weeks after taking the helm, following the blacklisting of NSO by the United States.
NSO Group sold its spyware #Pegasus, which enables the remote surveillance of smartphones, to many governments in the world to spy on human rights activists and journalists.
#NSOGroup

shoshomadi785

Veteran
Last edited: