thats says a lot of the sister
is it because she that afraid of ah and
what she might do if her sisters friend helps
jd win or is she really worried about the image
of her whole family ?
I mean the poop/pooping on the bed kinda
stains the image if it was the dogs or ah's
poop neither makes her look good lol

She likes to read y'all. Know my Name by Chanel Miller is an autobiography of the woman Brock Turner sexually assaulted at Stanford.

Now if you can dig up some dirt on her lesbian girlfriend Raquel Pennington and I O Tillet. They the ones behind this attempted destruction of Depp. I watched Pennington give her deposition last night and had to stop watching she was so evil. I bet she has slept with Amber more times than Depp.

~JC~

Veteran
For some reason, this photo feels so much more objectifying and satanic than anything, not because she’s exposing her breasts, but she already has a “natural” beauty and they could have portrayed that soo much better and highlighted her features - yet they chose to put tons of makeup on her, draped something on her head, and even placed the cage door in front of her face. This could have been ANYONE else and it wouldn’t have made a difference.

Idk I just feel like the message is really clear in this one and I kind of feel bad for Amber (or anyone) for being taken advantage of in this way under the guise of art.

Edit: on that note, I don’t believe every celebrity necessarily understands the intentions of the images they’re portrayed in.

For some reason, this photo feels so much more objectifying and satanic than anything, not because she’s exposing her breasts, but she already has a “natural” beauty and they could have portrayed that soo much better and highlighted her features - yet they chose to put tons of makeup on her, draped something on her head, and even placed the cage door in front of her face. This could have been ANYONE else and it wouldn’t have made a difference.

Idk I just feel like the message is really clear in this one and I kind of feel bad for Amber (or anyone) for being taken advantage of in this way under the guise of art.

Edit: on that note, I don’t believe every celebrity necessarily understands the intentions of the images they’re portrayed in.
Don't forget she has had a lot of work done on her face. That's why her cheekbones look so weird. And look at her sister who testilied yesterday. She looks like a white trash methhead. And she didn't even have the common decency to thank Depp for all the lines of coke he gave her as she stabbed him in the back. I would hardly call either one of them natural beauties. They both skinny too from Adderall and coke.

~JC~

Veteran
Don't forget she has had a lot of work done on her face. That's why her cheekbones look so weird. And look at her sister who testilied yesterday. She looks like a white trash methhead. And she didn't even have the common decency to thank Depp for all the lines of coke he gave her as she stabbed him in the back. I would hardly call either one of them natural beauties. They both skinny too from Adderall and coke.
Idk, I honestly (w/o bias) say I find her quite beautiful without makeup. My point was more about the evil intentions of these mags/editorials than her being a 100% knockout.