American Breakdown

Floridafoot

Established
As long as everyone continues to shine a light on this evil, and expose it to the world, things WILL change.
I really should try to take on that attitude more. There are decent people out there that will not stand for this evil... And I know for a fact things will get better, eventually. I guess I'm just dreading what has to happen in between.

Floridafoot

Established
When i was looking into the Convention of States movement, i found so many articles in MSM talking about breaking up the country. I posted some of them here. There is also a reason they are inundating MSM with the civil war narrative.

So people like MTG might or might not be aware that in calling for a national divorce, it is also precisely what the establishment so desperately wants. Sure, she might get her divorce but the American landscape wouldn't look exactly the way she probably imagines it would after said divorce. The movies have given us an idea though....(think FEMA's 10 regions)
Karly I've read so much of what you've posted. (@Frank Badfinger also). I've been visiting the forum for 3 years now. Thank you both for taking the time to research and share all the information you collect. I have to agree with your concerns wholeheartedly. They've been stoking the flames of civil war since Trump came on the political scene. I think most people can feel the tension throbbing just under the surface. I just keep wondering when it's all going to bust loose. It seems so close, but maybe that's just how THEY want us to feel. What a mess this country is in.

I will say, when I'm out in the world, people do not seem as crazed as they are being portrayed. But maybe it has something to do with where I live (Florida). Not sure.
Where i live would be considered "solidly blue" by the politicians but most everyday people are just normal hardworking people.

I've gotten into random conversations with people and try to feel out how they feel about the situation. The majority dont trust the government, they know something is up and we're being lied to, and while i wouldn't be able to state who they voted for, they are not the woke rabidly leftist extremists the internet would have me think i'm surrounded by. Just normal people trying to raise their families and live their lives.

However, that doesn't mean the agendas aren't creeping in. While i can say this generation of adult is mostly normal, when the children who are being indoctrinated currently come of age the situation is not looking good unless something changes.

Floridafoot

Established
Where i live would be considered "solidly blue" by the politicians but most everyday people are just normal hardworking people.

I've gotten into random conversations with people and try to feel out how they feel about the situation. The majority dont trust the government, they know something is up and we're being lied to, and while i wouldn't be able to state who they voted for, they are not the woke rabidly leftist extremists the internet would have me think i'm surrounded by. Just normal people trying to raise their families and live their lives.

However, that doesn't mean the agendas aren't creeping in. While i can say this generation of adult is mostly normal, when the children who are being indoctrinated currently come of age the situation is not looking good unless something changes.
I believe this is a reflection of real "public opinion". Most people want to get on with living their lives.

Karlysymon

Superstar
...maybe that's just how THEY want us to feel.
I will say, when I'm out in the world, people do not seem as crazed as they are being portrayed. But maybe it has something to do with where I live (Florida). Not sure.
I believe this is a reflection of real "public opinion". Most people want to get on with living their lives.
It is my belief that these narratives (even if not based in reality nor reflective of what's actually on the ground) are disseminated in MSM to serve as reference points later on when the time comes for TPTB to roll out their agenda. Last year, the civil war narrative was as prevalent in MSM as was the narrative that Christians want America to become a Christian nation...complete with questionable polls! TPTB are planning something and we are going to have to wait and see how it all unfolds.

Floridafoot

Established
Informative documentary by the Faull brothers. A synopsis written in the video:

"Is the United States of America, by design, set to fulfill an ancient, esoteric prophecy, charted by mystics of ages past? For thousands of years, mystery religions and diverse occultists have shrouded prophecies of a great continent of the Western Hemisphere that would become the catalyst of the final world kingdom. This globally sovereign empire would lead the entire world into an age of spiritual enlightenment, posturing itself as a true utopia while it ushers in a revival of ancient magick rites, as well as a return to the worship of old gods and goddesses.
Belly of the Beast Director’s Cut is a ground-breaking documentary film that presents the hidden history of the United States and its secret origins of the deep state that you’ve never seen or heard before, as well as decoding their present day conspiracies and the future prophecies to come. The adventure includes a mysterious Bible that’s bound in the testes of the Washington Monument, and where & why an underground obelisk awaits nearby; the entrance to a secret crypt in D.C. that’s connected to the underworld; the origins of American Lucifer worship linked to the deep state; and for the first time ever revealed, the U.S. government-owned location where The Antichrist will likely be resurrected on American soil! Belly of the Beast Director’s Cut spotlights these topics and so much more!"

Belly of the Beast: Director's Cut (2020) (2 hrs, and 17 mins)

Karlysymon

Superstar
Informative documentary by the Faull brothers. A synopsis written in the video:

"Is the United States of America, by design, set to fulfill an ancient, esoteric prophecy, charted by mystics of ages past? For thousands of years, mystery religions and diverse occultists have shrouded prophecies of a great continent of the Western Hemisphere that would become the catalyst of the final world kingdom. This globally sovereign empire would lead the entire world into an age of spiritual enlightenment, posturing itself as a true utopia while it ushers in a revival of ancient magick rites, as well as a return to the worship of old gods and goddesses.
Belly of the Beast Director’s Cut is a ground-breaking documentary film that presents the hidden history of the United States and its secret origins of the deep state that you’ve never seen or heard before, as well as decoding their present day conspiracies and the future prophecies to come. The adventure includes a mysterious Bible that’s bound in the testes of the Washington Monument, and where & why an underground obelisk awaits nearby; the entrance to a secret crypt in D.C. that’s connected to the underworld; the origins of American Lucifer worship linked to the deep state; and for the first time ever revealed, the U.S. government-owned location where The Antichrist will likely be resurrected on American soil! Belly of the Beast Director’s Cut spotlights these topics and so much more!"

Belly of the Beast: Director's Cut (2020) (2 hrs, and 17 mins)
In regard to this, i've been wondering alot lately about the founding fathers and their spiritual inclinations. While America's founding documents are prized for their protections of religious freedom, given what is publicly known about people like Franklin, Washington and Jefferson...perhaps those documents were designed to also protect the Satanic beliefs/practices of the founding fathers and the secret societies that they belonged to.

In regard to this, i've been wondering alot lately about the founding fathers and their spiritual inclinations. While America's founding documents are prized for their protections of religious freedom, given what is publicly known about people like Franklin, Washington and Jefferson...perhaps those documents were designed to also protect the Satanic beliefs/practices of the founding fathers and the secret societies that they belonged to.
It's a good question. I think their satanic beliefs and practices are pretty much out in the open for everyone to see, for those who choose to. They've become so blatant with their sacrificial rituals, that Americans don't seem to bat an eye or even bothered by it. I mention this because in the video Wes says the US operates on three levels and the third is spiritual. It's where politicians in Washington make human sacrifices to open portals to garner more power. It happens regularly, but for the most part, I don't know if Americans generally care which would explain its inevitable downfall.

Renegade

Veteran
It is my belief that these narratives (even if not based in reality nor reflective of what's actually on the ground) are disseminated in MSM to serve as reference points later on when the time comes for TPTB to roll out their agenda. Last year, the civil war narrative was as prevalent in MSM as was the narrative that Christians want America to become a Christian nation...complete with questionable polls! TPTB are planning something and we are going to have to wait and see how it all unfolds.
Hi Karly, been a while..
What they aren't saying, from their own source..

[QUOTE The chilling answer is found in a new report out of the University of Chicago showing that almost 12 percent of the population, representing 30 million people, believe that violence is warranted to prevent Trump from assuming the presidency. That is almost double the number who believe that violence is warranted to ensure that Trump does become president. ][/QUOTE]

Karlysymon

Superstar
Hi Karly, been a while..
What they aren't saying, from their own source..
Hello Renegade, i know it feels like it's been forever but thanks for the link!