American Breakdown

Karlysymon

Superstar
Anyone remember The Omen movies the third one is this scenario of the AC being a business tycoon buying up farmland & food processing plants?
Such evil being planned...
Now that farms in the Netherlands are being shut down, it made me wonder again about Obama's executive order. It's obvious alot of abuse /gov't tyranny is going to be inflicted in the name of a green god.

This 10-page document is a blueprint for a federal takeover of the economy that would dwarf the looming Obamacare takeover of the health insurance business. Specifically, Obama’s plan involves seizing control of:

* “All commodities and products that are capable of being ingested by either human beings or animals”

* “All forms of energy”

* “All forms of civil transportation”

* “All usable water from all sources”

* “Health resources -- drugs, biological products, medical devices, materials, facilities, health supplies, services and equipment”

* Forced labor ( or “induction” as the executive order delicately refers to military conscription)

Moreover, federal officials would “issue regulations to prioritize and allocate resources.”

Each government bureaucracy “shall act as necessary and appropriate.”

To be sure, much of this language has appeared in national security executive orders that previous presidents have issued periodically since the beginning of the Cold War.

But more than previous national security executive orders, Obama’s 13603 seems to describe a potentially totalitarian regime obsessed with control over everything. Obama’s executive order makes no effort to justify the destruction of liberty, no effort to explain how amassing totalitarian control would enable government to deal effectively with cyber sabotage, suicide bombings, chemical warfare, nuclear missiles or other possible threats.

In what circumstances, one might ask, would a president try to carry out this audacious plan?

Executive order 13603 says with ominous ambiguity: during “the full spectrum of emergencies.”

Karlysymon

Superstar
Another day, another poll.....and if Americans rise up to ovethrow the federal gov't, who would fight for the latter? Likely mercenaries and NATO's secret army (not the regular foot soldiers)

Back in January...
"The number of Americans who think it's "justified for citizens to take violent action against the government" is on the rise, a recentpoll from The Washington Post-University of Maryland showed.
34% of Americans believe violence against the government can at times be justified, which is up from 23% in 2015 and 16% in 2010, according to the poll's findings.
The survey of 1,101 adults conducted from December 17 to December 19 found that 40% of Republicans said violent actions could be justified compared to 23% of Democrats, according to The Washington Post.

Men, younger adults, and those with college degrees were more likely to say violence was acceptable. Additionally, only 18% of Black Americans thought violence was justified compared to 40% of white Americans."

Thanks to @redqueen for introducing me to this channel. I saw this video next in the queue after the Ghislaine Maxwell video:

100-Year-Old Veteran Breaks Down in Tears Because of What America Has Become

redqueen

Superstar
I'm Happy Ya found it @Orwell's mentor
I enjoy that channel myself

that gentleman broke my heart but he's
right it's definitely not the country they
fought and died for

too many Peoples today take for granted all
We have that We should be grateful for instead
of always wanting more and more,now a days it's
all about the material crap that one has instead of
the Love We have in Our Lives,that's the gift of Life
Our Light has given Us is Love,it's all We take
from this World

FilthPig

Veteran

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Hmmmm... do you feel the US wont get what it wants from SA and the ME? Sure, this can be used as an excuse for the Federal gov. to throw at Americans once they begin to revolt, but it wont be true. Americas military will still get all the petrol products it needs eh?

Maldarker

Star
Hmmmm... do you feel the US wont get what it wants from SA and the ME? Sure, this can be used as an excuse for the Federal gov. to throw at Americans once they begin to revolt, but it wont be true. Americas military will still get all the petrol products it needs eh?
Yup its all optics is all it is. This could be solved by reopening a few pipe lines & start refining again

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Yup its all optics is all it is. This could be solved by reopening a few pipe lines & start refining again
Shoot, it could have BEEN settled and the US could have been a leader in clean energy production... but Big Oil and Central Banks are who is actually at the helm, not our elected "officials" who should be duty-bound to push American energy innovations and ingenuity to the forefront...

Maldarker

Star
Shoot, it could have BEEN settled and the US could have been a leader in clean energy production... but Big Oil and Central Banks are who is actually at the helm, not our elected "officials" who should be duty-bound to push American energy innovations and ingenuity to the forefront...
ikr lots of zero carbon tech out there for coal plants and by products actually being used as a stronger concrete block its really light but 5 x stronger stuff like that but that rocks the norm to much i guess

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
ikr lots of zero carbon tech out there for coal plants and by products actually being used as a stronger concrete block its really light but 5 x stronger stuff like that but that rocks the norm to much i guess
I aint even hep to that, please elaborate!

Maldarker

Star
I aint even hep to that, please elaborate!
There is a coal plant in the northern plains think in ND that makes fly ash concrete blocks - better sound damping lighter stronger then regular concrete blocks its amazing - was splicing fiber optics at one of the plants and talked to an eng. working on the stacks talking about the fact their tech was at .0001 % carbon emission from coal stacks and that was back in early 2005ish i think just amazing he was saying if all plants go this way it would almost eliminate carbon from plant stacks....so think with the way things are going no one other then this plant is using it that i know cuz otherwise you think you would have heard of it everywhere probably because it works and coal is the big bad

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
There is a coal plant in the northern plains think in ND that makes fly ash concrete blocks - better sound damping lighter stronger then regular concrete blocks its amazing - was splicing fiber optics at one of the plants and talked to an eng. working on the stacks talking about the fact their tech was at .0001 % carbon emission from coal stacks and that was back in early 2005ish i think just amazing he was saying if all plants go this way it would almost eliminate carbon from plant stacks....so think with the way things are going no one other then this plant is using it that i know cuz otherwise you think you would have heard of it everywhere probably because it works and coal is the big bad
Thats VERY intriguing!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar