An Arab Christian speaks out…

Daze

Superstar
But you don't know upon which belief anybody died, or do you?
Yes, i have only made an assumption based on what i see. Only God alone can see whats in the heart.

But it is important that we highlight worship of anything or anyone besides God only earns His wrath. Come the next life mushriks will actually be in more torment then the devil because the devil does not commit shirk. He knows there is no god But God.

Who is more unjust then one who receives uncountable blessings and thanks another for them?

Jzk for the reminder.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@Daze - I think a number of popular YouTube channels had mirrored his story. As I said, it is not so much the identity politics of “Arab Christian” that interested me so much as the journey he took to Jesus. I think the series of videos he is working on is an exploration of the key tenants of Christianity.

P.s. I celebrate Christmas, tree, chocolate log, Christmas pud and all, with no liking for paganism at all ;-)

Last edited:

ahmedrayiidissack

Established
@Daze - I think a number of popular YouTube channels had mirrored his story. As I said, it is not so much the identity politics of “Arab Christian” that interested me so much as the journey he took to Jesus. I think the series of videos he is working on is an exploration of the key tenants of Christianity.

P.s. I celebrate Christmas, tree, chocolate log, Christmas pud and all, with no liking for paganism at all ;-)
Sry, epic face thErE. ^^,

ahmedrayiidissack

Established
Everybody is free to do what they want.

World's a much better place if we learn to appreciate each other.

God Says

The Jews will never be pleased with you, nor will the Christians, unless you follow their faith. Say: “Guidance of God is, indeed, the guidance.”

Part of verse 20 chapter 2 of The Gloriously Pure Quran

So that's proof right there of red sharing conversion stories maybe inviting Muslims to Christianity.

Truth is God Is Just Too Tremendously Great.

How many people since Adam and Eve? Peace be upon them

Trillions maybe

One God for all those people to follow since always

One rule, goodness to say the least, respect each other, keep the peace

Pure monotheism where man is not deified at all because man is weak simply

Until the advent of Jesus Peace be upon him

Which is why he asked us not to think that he came to bring peace but a sword in Matthew 10:34

The test for people indeed is to choose between worshipping their own desires or to worship God instead

Whereas Christianity commands to love your neighbor as thyself, Islam teaches to love your neighbor even more than you love yourself. Religion keeps on being perfected by God and Islam indeed is monotheism's ultimate perfection.

وَيُؤْثِرُونَ عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ وَلَوْ كَانَ بِهِمْ خَصَاصَةٌ

And they give preference over themselves, even if poverty be their lot.

(Reference: Saheeh Bukhari #3798, Saheeh Muslim #5359 and Fathul Bari vol. 7, pg. 150)

As must have been pointed out before, generations change, new Prophets are sent to suit different types of people or to adapt to different eras or for other reasons Only God Knows.

The magnitude of those historical segregations between the good and the evil ones is immense.

So many people with one aim, God's Approval, and therefore salvation and liberation from this fake world where pleasure is very illusory. It is all a test of goodness and Paradise has many many ranks one can aspire to.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Just watched an upload by MuslimbyChoice. One of the more popular apologist / debate channels on youtube. Rabbi Tovia Singer (yes, a Jew) highlighted some statements David Woods wife made about Christmas being biblical.

You probably won't watch it because its 20 minutes long. But one of the comments under the video quoting the rabbi sums it up.
"Rome didn't convert to Christianity. Christianity converted to Rome".

Whats mind blowing Red, is you refuse to entertain logic. As if it was a tool of the devil. Clearly Christmas is pagan, to the tune of even Christians admitting it. Why you engage in pagan rites, God knows best.

Is it funny or said to say i don't like paganism, but i engage in it fully and completely? Watch the video Red, you may learn something, such as the term sol invictus, which means the in-conquerable sun.