Another Football Season? No Thank You

I jumped the gun. Football season starts today and I guarantee I will never watch it. Are we supposed to just forget all the crap they have done to us: fake elections, fake vaccines for fake sickness , Ukraine, false flags and everything else. So now everyone is supposed to go back to mindlessly watch steroid people running around stadiums? I apologize if I have offended anyone but what does it take to make people see that they want to destroy us anyway they can and this is one of their go to solutions. Ask yourself will there be Monday Night Football available to watch in the Covid Concentration Camps? Or will all these sports stadiums be turned into expensive jails ? Ask the Chinese?

Line

Established
I don’t get it, either. Gotta gave a special mention to footballs fans who did a hell of a sound yesterday, and some weeks ago everytime one equip win -.-

They scream to insanity, honk to eardrum death, talk loudly among themselve for everyone else even beside your window closed to hear…Seriously, FUCK THEM.
Their ages mentales are close to 0.

Bread and circuses. I stopped watching sports on TV and TV in general in my early 20s and never felt better without this mind garbage...teaching people (sheeple) to be spectators instead of getting control of their lives.
Don't forget they teach people how to drink Budweiser and eat Cheetos and buffalo wings. Where would these people be in life without those valuable skills?

I know this is not the religion subforum, but i think it's idolatry.

Not a casual watch if it happens to be playing in the background of a public place, but the way some people get so invested into it, like its their source of identity. What are they in life? They're a raiders fan! Got their vehicle all decorated for it and their matching tattoos to go with it.

My husband had a coworker who said he wasn't going to watch anymore because of the kneeling and pandering. As soon as they cut it out (did they cut it out permanently or just until ratings went up? ) he was right back to it.

Line

Established
I know this is not the religion subforum, but i think it's idolatry.

Not a casual watch if it happens to be playing in the background of a public place, but the way some people get so invested into it, like its their source of identity. What are they in life? They're a raiders fan! Got their vehicle all decorated for it and their matching tattoos to go with it.

My husband had a coworker who said he wasn't going to watch anymore because of the kneeling and pandering. As soon as they cut it out (did they cut it out permanently or just until ratings went up? ) he was right back to it.
Yeah pretty much, it’s a religion. Just as much as fashion, makeup «beauty » industry, womens who only joy in life is to compulsively buy mountain of clothes…Well said.

Last edited: