Antarctica Discussion

Brunorht

Rookie
What is the world's interest in Antarctica besides the water it has in abundance there?
Normal people can't just travel there, the entire entrance is militarized and controlled by the major governments of the world, why would a place that would only have water be so secure?
It could be the entrance to a new civilization "hollow earth" what do you think about it?

I recall Justen Faull saying in an interview that it’s been speculated the snow and ice isn’t really supposed to be there and that it’s used to cover up what’s underneath because that’s where the “aliens” or demonic entities reside and carry on their human experimentation. However, Justen said he was unable to prove it, but I do remember seeing pictures of snow covering up what seemed to be a staircase going beneath the ground.

As well, Chris Carter seems to allude to the same notion because in the first X-Files movie, that’s where Mulder went to rescue Scully in what seemed like a network very similar to what was in movie the Matrix when he was being “reborn”.

Tidal

Star
Interestingly, some of Amundsens huskies began acting strangely as they approached the south pole, sniffing and scenting the air.
This extract was written by Amundsen in 'The Pole at Last' and is also in the book "Travel in Dangerous Places', page 461-

"What on earth is Uroa [a dog] scenting?"
It was Bjaaland who made this remark, "and the strange thing is that he's scenting to the south."
Mylius, Ring, and Suggen [other dogs] showed the same interest in the southern direction, it was quite extraordinary to see how they raised their heads with every sign of curiosity, put their noses in the air and sniffed due south.

One would really have thought there was something remarkable to be found there."

They carried on to the Pole but saw nothing unusual.
There were no other humans or animals around, (Scott was a month behind Amundsen), so the mystery remains as to what the dogs were scenting.

Last edited:

Brunorht

Rookie
One of many , A Chilean Air Force (FACH) military aircraft with 38 people on board had an accident and is missing. The Hércules C-130 plane took off on Monday at 4:53 pm from the Chabunco base in the city of Punta Arenas, in the extreme south of continental Chile

Former Navy officer tells us what he saw hidden in Antarctica
A naval officer tells us what he remembers, including seeing a huge opening in the ice in a no-fly area they were crossing with a medical emergency on board. Then he ferried a group of scientists who had disappeared for two weeks and has specifically been warned not to refer again to this subject. As he put it, “they looked scared.

THEATER OF THE ABSURD: RE: …That Antarctic Giant Quattuoropus Story – By Joseph P. Farrell Ph.D

"
GENEVA — A defecting Russian scientist has surfaced with a mind-bending account of what REALLY occurred when he and his colleagues went missing for five days in a mysterious lake 12,366 feet beneath the Antarctic ice.

Dr. Anton Padalka told authorities in Switzerland that the researchers discovered a bizarre and deadly life form dubbed Organism 46-B – a highly intelligent octopus-like creature that claimed the lives of three of the team members."

"Buzz Aldrin has tweeted an ominous warning on Twitter this week, claiming that “we are all in danger. It is evil itself,” accompanied by a picture of a pyramid at the South Pole. "

amaranthine

Established
"Buzz Aldrin has tweeted an ominous warning on Twitter this week, claiming that “we are all in danger. It is evil itself,” accompanied by a picture of a pyramid at the South Pole. "

This story seems very fishy plus the photos don't show any pyramids at all. Reminds me of the Indiana Jones roleplayer Osmanagić and his "discovery" of "Bosnian pyramids", which were in fact simply hills on top of which lay ruins of a castle with some natural caverns below.

redqueen

Superstar
i came across this video
it's a old one that's been reshared

We all know there is something up
as all countries agreeing on that chunk
of dirt when any other chunk of dirt is
fought over
always felt like there was something more
since hearing that alone
the no visiting for us normal people
but they seem to let anyone else
that's part of the club or have money visit
Wonder if ya have to sign a NDA when ya go?

redqueen

Superstar
I have Heard Byrds testimony quite a few
times now Orwell's Mentor it's very interesting
and I happen to believe he is telling the Truth,i
don't See what he gained from it except strife and
it woulda been so much easier for him if he didn't
say anything at all and kept it to himself

Supposedly the nazis had a bunch or secret bases in Antarctica and fled there at the end of the war.
Supposedly Adolph Hitler and Eva Braun still living there with all their children. And Blondie just had another litter of pups too.

Sibi

Star

I have Heard Byrds testimony quite a few
times now Orwell's Mentor it's very interesting
and I happen to believe he is telling the Truth,i
don't See what he gained from it except strife and
it woulda been so much easier for him if he didn't
say anything at all and kept it to himself
I believe he is too, or the "truth" as he encountered it. Even though the video is basically a visual of BeemBow's 2nd video, it gives a bit more detail in Byrd's accounts of what happened. What I find intriguing is when people encounter "other beings", they always have the same story, regardless of the decade, which is how we're destroying the planet, especially with military (atomic or nuclear) arsenal. Below is a video of John Mack, who interviewed many "abductees" making the similar statement:

John E Mack: the Dalai Lama on why aliens / UFOs came to earth (2:53 mins)

They could be scrubbed from the Internet by now, but there were other videos of John interviewing children who've also encountered UFOs and aliens telling them the same thing.

Last edited:

free2018

Star
What is the world's interest in Antarctica besides the water it has in abundance there?
Normal people can't just travel there, the entire entrance is militarized and controlled by the major governments of the world, why would a place that would only have water be so secure?
It could be the entrance to a new civilization "hollow earth" what do you think about it?
I was just thinking that there may be people living there. I was wondering if some of the world’s people are from there.

redqueen

Superstar
lets See it happen first but would
be amazing if he did eh and what
the actual heck is buzz trying to tell
Us hmmmmm

why the treaty in the first place when every
other chunk of dirt is enough of a cause to
kill millions if need to be to take it

why a no go zone like that which is so heavily
guarded Ya can't even get a drone near enough
least no one has yet