Anthony Bourdain commits suicide

justjess

Superstar
It’s that off to you that someone who has suffered with depression for likely decades and has traveled all over the world might have collected ancient tools or such that were used to fight the affliction he faced? Out of nothing but sheer novelty or interest?

Devine

Star
yep it is. but i think a lot of things are disgusting that you probably think are just fine.
btw, do you cruise around looking for things i say that you can disagree with? and, do you EVER present an original idea of your own, or do you ONLY poo poo everyone else's thought?
:)

Devine

Star
Also, as I already stated to ghostie, no one is drawing conclusions on this stuff.
perhaps if you feel there is nothing to see here than you could move along!

justjess

Superstar
I was already following the thread. Sorry ms narcissist, my comments aren’t about you. You just happen to be making some right now that I’m inclined to reply to. And yes, I post original thoughts quite frequently, even my dissent of others ideas are my own original thoughts - go figure.

Helioform

Star
What an incoherent mess of speculative stuff.

Village idiot Alex Jones is convinced that his death was a Clinton conspiracy and that Elon Musk might be next because of alleged links to Bourdain. If that guy believes and promotes anything, you can be sure it is bullshit.

Helioform

Star
Pure opportunism, whenever someone dies you can cash in by making up conspiracy theories about them. Its really sad because Anthony was a man we can all admire, it takes guts to be yourself and honestly assess your life actions and strive to do better.
Yeah that is mostly what is annoying about this. Shame on Jones...

The Zone

Star
Pure opportunism, whenever someone dies you can cash in by making up conspiracy theories about them. Its really sad because Anthony was a man we can all admire, it takes guts to be yourself and honestly assess your life actions and strive to do better.
Uhh, It should not take anyone guts to be themself nor strive to do better.
Jones has no principles or convictions other than Cash. Its why he abandoned everything he claimed to believe for 10yrs when he latched onto Trump. It should have been apparent years ago with all the vitamins and shit but i wanted to believe in the guy who talked about 9/11, surveillance, police misconduct etc.
So, in other threads and on people's personal posts you taunt conspiracy theorists. Yet you state here you wanted to believe Jones about 9-11, etc. Not to mention pander to muslims despite the fact you do not believe in their religion...another story. Classic splitting but others are starting to see that here -- see Damien50's status.

Anyhow, to the topic at hand, I am not questioning Bourdain as much as I am those who surrounded him. As for people cashing in...I doubt there is much money in conspiracy theories. And if you feel that way, considering there is an article on the front page...maybe you are just here to troll.

Helioform

Star
Jones has no principles or convictions other than Cash. Its why he abandoned everything he claimed to believe for 10yrs when he latched onto Trump. It should have been apparent years ago with all the vitamins and shit but i wanted to believe in the guy who talked about 9/11, surveillance, police misconduct etc.
Yep. I hope he loses in the Sandy Hook lawsuit against him. He has been peddling so much shit for so many years he will have to pay the price one day. Never mind the fact also that his own wife and lawyer stated that he was doing performance acting and never truly believed what he was saying...it is all a big show for him.

Devine

Star

Village idiot Alex Jones is convinced that his death was a Clinton conspiracy and that Elon Musk might be next because of alleged links to Bourdain. If that guy believes and promotes anything, you can be sure it is bullshit.
YEP that's what it is! so what??

Devine

Star
i like how you guys are on VC's forums, and he just put out a bourdain article, but your saying there's nothing fishy. WHY are you on VC's site? ugh ill go read the article now. for Fun

Helioform

Star
Just read VCs article. I am not ruling out the possibility that his suicide was actually programmed in him. Seeing as most of these celebrities are under Monarch mind control - then they are disposed of when they are no longer useful or when their programming starts being broken.

I don't see why anyone would be killed just because they exposed Weinstein, otherwise a huge bunch of people would be dead.

Devine

Star
Just read VCs article. I am not ruling out the possibility that his suicide was actually programmed in him. Seeing as most of these celebrities are under Monarch mind control - then they are disposed of when they are no longer useful or when their programming starts being broken.

I don't see why anyone would be killed just because they exposed Weinstein, otherwise a huge bunch of people would be dead.
fair enough. i see your point. i just like to speculate for fun :)

polymoog

Superstar
This is from:
https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/2583850

Well, just like the shills are saying, there's nothing to see here. Nevermind that Bourdain had a TREPANNING COLLECTION? Yes, trepanning was the ancient art of drilling into one's head to remove afflictions, and Bourdain was just such a normal guy that he wanted to keep these tools around! Even went to museums that featured them and tweeted /joked about learning trepanning at home!

Learn To Trepan At Home!​

As for his private collection, there's a WSJ article that I can't read because I refuse to pay these propagandists my hard-earned money, but you're welcome to if you'd like. Surgical tools are mentioned in the preview if you do a search:

Anthony Bourdain's Globalist Mission - WSJhttps://www.wsj.com/articles/anthony-bourdains-globalist-mission-1522247193Mar 28, 2018 - THE WINDOWS IN Anthony Bourdain's apartment, where he lives alone ... Bourdain's collection of bygone surgical tools reflects his desire to ...​

Here's the link to the article:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/anthony-bourdains-globalist-mission-1522247193

You can read all about his GLOBALIST MISSION. Here's a quote:

In the living room, on a shelf with his books—Learned Pigs & Fireproof Women, by Ricky Jay, and a volume on the legacy of Syrian-Lebanese cooking in Trinidad and Tobago among them—sits a mounted skull and a Victorian-era trepanning kit that was used to drill through it. Bourdain’s collection of bygone surgical tools reflects his desire to bore beneath bone toward the messier business of what defines us. It’s been theorized that, historically, trepanation was used to set evil spirits free.​
Here's another article you actually can read:

Anthony Bourdain loves trepanning tools. For the uninitiated, trepanning is the ancient and dubious art of drilling a hole in someone’s forehead to combat anything from migraines to seizures to depression. The notorious chef/TV host/author owns enough of these antique tools to be called a collection, which we find both disturbing and perfect. When queried as to why he loves these items, he replies that it’s the same reason he loves scotch: both are handmade.​
Hilarious ... just hilarious ...
trepanation is very interesting. it supposedly increases ones consciousness.
choose your pun:
(1) on the surface, it might sound crazy, but you should drill deeper into it.
(2) you should get the 'whole' story on trepanning before you decide.

check this out and change your mind:

polymoog

Superstar

its MISinformation, trying to steer the truth movement away from the real truth, which could be the child/human trafficking link.

by the way, why would you want him to lose the sandy hoax trial? if he gets wolfgang halbig on the stand, they can help destroy this BS official story.

polymoog

Superstar
admire? he was a morose, dull food critic with no personality.
and it takes guts to be yourself? LOL. maybe if you are an inauthentic person to begin with....

i yield back the remainder of my time to the senator zone.

polymoog

Superstar
Ive been discussing plently things, its you that have a problem. I insulted people who without question bought into a fake story about a pedo camp in the desert because they deserved it and blindly believing in everything that supports your world view does nothing for the truth. Other than that i have not insulted anybody.
LOL. you insult people "who believe in a fake pedo story", yet you latch on to the official fake news story. have you been to the tucson site? has any MSM reporter been there? of course not.

The Zone

Star
Lol you believe in nonsense so accept it. Jesus is not coming back to save you. You may think you have won by electing Trump, but the grave waits for you. All you believe in is a lie and i hope i get to see the look on your face when you realize you have lost.

Fuck you and your lineage, the sooner people like you die off the better, and your "judgement" is just around the corner.
So now I got Trump elected. The grave waits for me? Judgement is coming? A few anti religious slurs? You hope to get to see the look on my face when, wait....I had the clear the spit off your words.... you hope to see the look on my face when I see all that I have lost. Whoa, that is a load. I think you have been EXPOSED. How many posting names do you have? Either that or you should lay off the shrooms.

Last edited: