Anthony Bourdain commits suicide

Anthony Bourdain was one of my favorite celebrity chefs and authors. I can't believe he killed himself. His daughter is only 11, poor thing and right before Father's Day. What a shame. RIP
Anthony Bourdain was vulgar a drug user and boozer, I hope he had settled with the Lord.

Thunderian

Superstar
This breaks my heart.

I used to give copies of his book Kitchen Confidential to all my sous chefs. He was a celebrity chef who was still just a dirty cook, and I'm immeasurably sad, not only that he's dead, but that it was by his own hand.

^As Christians we should not judge others and leave that for you know Who.
There are two meanings of judgments (Judgment as condemning some one) and (Judgements as to judging sin and rebuking it). God will judge those outside the Church, but we are to judge sin in the Church. (1 Cor. 5:9-13; 6:1-11). Anthony Bourdain was raised by a Catholic father and a Jewish mother. His belief was Atheism. He never made a decision without drugs according to reports of people that knew him. Drugs give you a high (a feeling of euphoria). After a while, it takes more drugs to get that feeling, and eventually you can't satisfy that feeling and you crash. When a person crashes, the feeling is bad enough that you wish you were dead...that may have been what happened.

elsbet

Superstar
So far, this week...
Kate Spade - suicide
Anthony Bourdain- suicide

They usually come in 3's right?

polymoog

Superstar
i will get hell from people about taking ill of the dead. i am willing to take it.

remember this story?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3807087/Obama-s-tete-tete-Bourdain-Vietnam-President-discusses-best-meal-deems-putting-ketchup-hot-dog-UNACCEPTABLE-age-8.html

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2017/09/28/obama-ketchup-is-acceptable-on-hotdogs-until-age-8/

the hot dog question ties right into the pedogate stuff. bourdain reeks of association to it.
it wouldnt surprise me if he committed suicide because the pedogate stuff is getting closer to him or he was killed and it was made to look like a suicide because someone was afraid he would talk. not sure if anyone is following these pedo camps that have been discovered in AZ, but maybe it is related.

http://www.businessinsider.com/anthony-bourdain-supported-metoo-movement-girlfriend-asia-argento-was-weinstein-accuser-2018-6

there is more to this story than meets the eye. certainly not an open and shut suicide in my book.

The Zone

Star
I found this tweet interesting in that the actress who debuted in the Ring as besties with his wife Asia. Witchery!
And Alex Jones is going on about Bourdain was on the verge of disclosing some things he'd seen with Elon Musk involved in an interview before his death. There are also rumors his wife cheated on him and some pics.

Leviathan

Established
I found this tweet interesting in that the actress who debuted in the Ring as besties with his wife Asia. Witchery!
And Alex Jones is going on about Bourdain was on the verge of disclosing some things he'd seen with Elon Musk involved in an interview before his death. There are also rumors his wife cheated on him and some pics.
Asia Argento appeared in Symbolic Pictures of the Month one time for this picture she posted on social media with her son and daughter:

She frequently posts things like this on social media with Illuminati symbolism. Her father, of course, is Dario Argento, the legendary horror filmmaker. His most famous film is Suspiria, about a ballet academy in Germany run by a coven of witches. Asia's mother and longtime partner of Dario Argento, Daria Nicolodi, co-wrote Suspiria and acts in many of Dario's films.

Lately Asia has been making headlines for being one of the first to come forward with sexual assault allegations against Harvey Weinstein. She and Rose McGowan are the most vocal against him as well. Anthony Bourdain vehemently defended her against attacks and consistently spoke out against Harvey and the rest of the sexual predators.

And, as you said, the paparazzi recently caught pictures of Asia with a young French reporter, Hugo Clement. The pair were holding hands, embracing, and smiling at each other. Because of these photos, many have made rumors she was cheating on Anthony and wonder if that may have played a role in his apparent suicide.

I just read that Asia accepted a position to judge Italy's version of X-Factor so I wonder if this will affect that.

The Zone

Star
Well, we know people are rewarded for devious behavior and perhaps sacrifices. It is worth noting that Amazon is remaking Susperia. It seems Alex Jones is claiming that Bourdain was breaking away from something, but that could be bluster. But it is interesting that Bourdain was close with Elon Musk who seems to be everywhere, lately toting new GF Grimes, Claire Boucher around.

Also, it is clear that Asia associated with occult types. The vast majority of her acquaintances are known for such things as the fashion symbolism you mentioned and such.

Last edited:
I've had three friends commit suicide. All of them had dark issues and struggled with addictions. After they died, I don't remember anyone talking about what rotten people they were. Some people have no class.
If they were friends, and If Someone had taken the time to find out what they were going through, they might have helped them. Not what a rotten person He was, but what was His life choices that caused his suicide that may bring to lite to help those who exercise the same traits. A born again believer would have discernment of His friends change in his character and mood. A lot of the blame for Anthony's suicide IS HIS FRIENDS. But they were part of the problem. Do you know anything about drug addiction? It is a terrible thing.

elsbet

Superstar
If they were friends, and If Someone had taken the time to find out what they were going through, they might have helped them. Not what a rotten person He was, but what was His life choices that caused his suicide that may bring to lite to help those who exercise the same traits. A born again believer would have discernment of His friends change in his character and mood. A lot of the blame for Anthony's suicide IS HIS FRIENDS. But they were part of the problem. Do you know anything about drug addiction? It is a terrible thing.
It is a terrible thing. It immobilizes a person on all three fronts: mental, physical, and spiritual-- and, outside the grace of God, it is usually quite terminal.

Friends and family will typically abandon them because they really have no other choice. Those that don't often serve as enablers and do nothing useful, regarding recovery, because they are sick, themselves. It is, imo, a myth that a friend can *save* an addict-- what they can do is make themselves available when (if) the addict is ready for help. No small feat, to be sure-- most addicts have alienated every person in their lives.

Interceding on their behalf is, in my experience, the best thing you can do if one of your friends or family members is afflicted. And it is an affliction... no one in their right mind would wish such a fate on his worst enemy, much less, himself. Just saying. :)

It is a terrible thing. It immobilizes a person on all three fronts: mental, physical, and spiritual-- and, outside the grace of God, it is usually quite terminal.

Friends and family will typically abandon them because they really have no other choice. Those that don't often serve as enablers and do nothing useful, regarding recovery, because they are sick, themselves. It is, imo, a myth that a friend can *save* an addict-- what they can do is make themselves available when (if) the addict is ready for help. No small feat, to be sure-- most addicts have alienated every person in their lives.

Interceding on their behalf is, in my experience, the best thing you can do if one of your friends or family members is afflicted. And it is an affliction... no one in their right mind would wish such a fate on his worst enemy, much less, himself. Just saying. :)
All you said is pretty much true with addicts. It is frustrating to worry about someone and try to help them when they reject every thing you try to help them with. It saddens my heart, but we can never give up in prayer. I believe the climate of immorality we seem to be sinking in and the continual negative and fake news and bashing of people has a lot to do with the increase in suicides. It gives people a negative attitude and they try to escape into a better atmosphere.

justjess

Superstar
Telling addicts to hand it over to god takes their power from them and gives them a real good excuse to not get better. Helping them with real tangible issues that are contributing to their issue - financial, employment, mental health whatever - does a bit more on the front end. If they themselves find god or decide leaving on god helps, great for them but the whole NA AA culture only helps a very limited amount of addicts and those are typically JUST addiction/MH cases without all the complicated mutisystemic issues that you find in lower socioeconomic circles.