Any OG VC members still here?

Sarge

Rookie
Cheers, Jess, Lisa, Flix, Hex, Loki, Layasun, Leroy....

Very random but i was reading one of VC's articles and thought i'd check the forums. Keen to see how you guys are, been a while (almost a decade)

Very random but i was reading one of VC's articles and thought i'd check the forums. Keen to see how you guys are, been a while (almost a decade)
I remember you. welcome back. I always thought you were kung-fu.

Sarge

Rookie
Hi Seek, have you been around the entire time? Do you know if the others still frequent here

On and off, over the many incarnations, lockdown brought me back, I think a fair few were here, but seem to have stopped coming in the last 6 months or so. I forgot about Loki, but I dont know if they are here under different names.

Sarge

Rookie
I know there is an agenda behind everything that happens but haven't really looked into what that might be.

When i first heard of COVID i immediately thought the Chinese Government was trying to get rid of its ageing population.

I live in Australia, so its not as bad here from what the media reports but who really knows. I might learn something being here,

What do you think of it all?

I know there is an agenda behind everything that happens but haven't really looked into what that might be.

When i first heard of COVID i immediately thought the Chinese Government was trying to get rid of its ageing population.

I live in Australia, so its not as bad here from what the media reports but who really knows. I might learn something being here,

What do you think of it all?
Crashing the economy, and new world order, just getting closer to the goal now.

Australias media seems to be less bias.

frank badsingers thread has some great insight into corona.

Sarge

Rookie
Will go through the thread now, already know there's going to be some heavy things in there to digest

Whats your thoughts on 5G?

Will go through the thread now, already know there's going to be some heavy things in there to digest

Whats your thoughts on 5G?
Think theres a virus and I think 5g is making people sick, at this point everything is covid, so who knows whats 5g radiation and whats not, but 5g is definitely very bad for us and is being rolled out while we are all locked up.

justjess

Superstar

Omg hi sarge!! It has been forever, hasn’t it?

Everyone has pretty much moved on, flux pops in on occasion. Haven’t seen hex or Loki in forever. Same to cheers, laya and Leroy.

How have you been?

Sarge

Rookie
Still jamming to oldschool eminem Jess? So nice to see you around. What's happening with you?

Well it's been that long I managed to get married, settle down and live like a normal person until now with all that's happening.

Is there anyone else I'm not remembering that's still around?

justjess

Superstar
Always jamming to old school em ;)

Let’s see... my husband came home, we moved to Brooklyn then back to Pennsylvania again, had another kid - she’s two now, opened a business and went back for my masters.

Congratulations on the marriage! Very happy to hear your doing so well!

Kung fu is here (recently came back) daciple comes around sometimes but haven’t seen him in a while now. Honestly it’s kinda low on og posters at this point which is pretty sad

free2018

Star

Hey Sarge.
What's good?
Edit: It's been many years. I remember you homie. I'm Freetoday.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Still jamming to oldschool eminem Jess? So nice to see you around. What's happening with you?

Well it's been that long I managed to get married, settle down and live like a normal person until now with all that's happening.

Is there anyone else I'm not remembering that's still around?
Congrats on the marriage. May God make your marriage a happy one. Ameen.

Maes17

Superstar
I’m a newbie compared to all the vets here. Any house. Nice to meet you Sarge.

I am maes17. I am American, I like most frozen tv dinners, think about long walks on the beach but I live in the desert known as Albuquerque. Breaking bad is our claim to fame as well as green chile, not to be confused with whatever sorry excuse they call
Chili in the south. No offense to my peeps in GA.

I’m an alum of UGA. Go dawgs!
Prefer water or energy drinks over alcoholic beverages. Three years sober

And I identify as male