Anyone else feel like there might be more to the trending "willy wonka" experience fail ? Many signs point to a possible darker message.

mollnkü

Rookie
Some of you may have seen the gone viral news about the willy wonka experience that turned out to be a scam.
Nothing is a coincidence and looking a little deeper into it, I have tried to think about a possible darker message behind this fiasco.

Apart from the disturbing and creepy symbolism etc. surrounding it (especially the creepy dude in the mask, very reminiscent of eyes wide shut, very disturbing thing to show at a "kids" event), and the company behind it all is ofc called house of illuminati..
Rainbows etc. are all well known mind control symbols too.

I was thinking if perhaps this whole event is meant to convey a darker message, something like "what is really behind the curtains and pretty colors" type thing.
I think communicates something larger about what is "hiding behind the pretty rainbow facade", like it is all a dark and disturbing scam.

I definitely found this piece of news not funny at all and super disturbing, i have no doubts that there is a deeper reason behind it, and that it is not some random funny fail. Additional Thoughts ?

Attachments

mollnkü

Rookie
I'm not familiar with the current scam, but it's been dark from the beginning -- which is typical of Roald Dahl's work (author). A lot of research has been done over the years.

If you're interested, Mind Unveiled did a great job on this one.

-
Thank you for sharing, will watch it now. Yeah it has been clear also from the previous Wonka movies how disturbing and dark they actually are underneath the surface. Sadly most people are simply still unaware or don't want to believe it even when confronted about it..

I'm not familiar with the current scam, but it's been dark from the beginning -- which is typical of Roald Dahl's work (author). A lot of research has been done over the years.

If you're interested, Mind Unveiled did a great job on this one.

-
I watched this video, and wow is it haunting. Such darkness behind these so called children's stories. If people only knew how crazy our world really is.

YowzaYowza

Rookie
For some reason, it's really shilled negatively now. I feel like this is an intentional distraction event.