Are black lives at risk? Not by the police or any other race.

Meanwhile, the city has seen a 537% increase in violent carjackings last month compared to November of 2019. The city had not actually started tracking violent carjackings until September, due to the surge in attacks, and had to apply the crime category to past years retroactively.

Last edited:

An ordinary man. His trauma, the hours and days he would lose dealing with the police, his car and what's in it that maybe won't come back(and how many days he had worked to get it). All for what? Because of a few spoiled sons of a bitch. It's okay for them to get shot while running away or putting their hands in their pockets. If they run away, they will continue to steal others' hours, days, and mental health. Don't let the sons of bitches get away. Shoot them.

An ordinary man. His trauma, the hours and days he would lose dealing with the police, his car and what's in it that maybe won't come back(and how many days he had worked to get it). All for what? Because of a few spoiled sons of a bitch. It's okay for them to get shot while running away or putting their hands in their pockets. If they run away, they will continue to steal others' hours, days, and mental health. Don't let the sons of bitches get away. Shoot them.
I suggest that the guy with the new Volvo start watching Active Self Protection you tube channel. And remember when minutes count the police are hours away. Where was this anyway? Broad daylight all kinds of cars driving by?

Amberlin

Rookie
. I've grown to find statistics to be moreso bullshit and heresay rather than a reflection of real life experience. Since despite whatever anyone says the dominating racial group of a country will be the one with more bad apples. This is taught in basic math even. Like it genuinely fascinates me how for African countries like South Africa for example, most crime is carried out by black people which makes sense, there's an overwhelming amount over 50 milion of them in comparison to line 4 million white people...yet for some reason in the US it's black people doing the most crimes. Like what?Theres over 231 million of whites yet somehow the minority is carrying out most crimes...?

The statistics remain biased and rigged. And I'm actually shocked I used to believe this stuff, cause honestly...what makes you think that data is accurate in any sense? with such distortion.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I suggest that the guy with the new Volvo start watching Active Self Protection you tube channel. And remember when minutes count the police are hours away. Where was this anyway? Broad daylight all kinds of cars driving by?
And why was the camera zooming in and out?

polymoog

Superstar
Them murder charges aint about to stick... one would hope anyways.
the overarching problem is the woke district attorney in NY. recently, he dropped charges on two black women who physically assaulted 2 police officers.

back to this story: from what the paper said, simons girlfriend came in to the store to buy chips for her kid. she demanded a free bag, to which alba (the shopkeeper) refused. supposedly, alba took the snacks out of her hand so she thought it justifiable to knock his merchandise off of the counter. she went home and came back with simon who assaulted alba. while they were struggling, the gf stabbed alba.
if the DA is pursing charges against alba, why not pursue charges against the gf?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
the overarching problem is the woke district attorney in NY. recently, he dropped charges on two black women who physically assaulted 2 police officers.

back to this story: from what the paper said, simons girlfriend came in to the store to buy chips for her kid. she demanded a free bag, to which alba (the shopkeeper) refused. supposedly, alba took the snacks out of her hand so she thought it justifiable to knock his merchandise off of the counter. she went home and came back with simon who assaulted alba. while they were struggling, the gf stabbed alba.
if the DA is pursing charges against alba, why not pursue charges against the gf?
Could care less about the Epstein-class enforcers getting attacked by black gals. But this guy was defending himself against an attack. I would actually contend that its possible they will charge the innocent guy w/a crime in order to justify some other failure the DA dont want to get called out for elsewhere.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
-Black guy breaks into woman’s house and shoots at her and her kids
-police shoot him after stand off
-BLM holds one of their “rallies” for him
-lady shows up
-they heckle her and tell her to shut up and go home
View attachment 77479View attachment 77478
Twin Cities was having a real problem w/9milimiter and other semi-auto pistols being modified to fire from a fully-auto setting. Looks like dude is holding one of those modified gats in the pic where hes "flexing for the gram" with pistolas...

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Black Brutality

9:58.
Times are tough all over... but this guys "police are the answer" rhetoric isnt realistic. The enablers and staunch protectors of the Epstien-class and their contemporaries/affiliates (LEOs from local PD's to Feds & etc.) are NOT who the public need to look towards for solution.

polymoog

Superstar
Times are tough all over... but this guys "police are the answer" rhetoric isnt realistic.
i simply would like the laws to be enforced equally across the board. no one gets any free passes based on their race or gender. or religion.
if that happens to mean that more blacks will be incarcerated, so be it.

-----------

if black people believe they are oppressed by racist whites, i fully support their right to live away from whites (or whomever they wish) so as to be in a white supremacist-free society. whites should also have that same opportunity to live in a white area where they can retain their own culture and values.

polymoog

Superstar
The policeman should have knocked him down already but he seem too compassionate. There is no chance to be shy and risk yourself, those around and the world when dealing with monsters.
as much as i dislike the police (since they are NWO enforcers and not enforcers of liberty), there is absolutely no need for these people to get physical with them. the criminals know that in NYC they can get away with this behavior since the city is so woke now.
apparently, it has to get much worse before people do something about it.