Are medicines permitted by God (according the REAL bible)

JoChris

Superstar

A Freeman

Superstar
Excerpt below from: https://created4health.org/year-2023-will-america-fulfill-its-destiny-jesus-christ-is-the-only-trans-human-the-world-has-ever-seen-or-will-ever-see/

Eustace Mullins exposed a lot of the corruption in America back in the 1980s, including exposing the corrupt medical system and vaccines. His book, Murder by Injection – The Story of Medical Conspiracy Against America, published in 1988, is still a classic, and can be downloaded online.

In spite of its title, it only really has one chapter on vaccines, but does a good job exposing the advent of “Rockefeller medicine” and the monopoly over cures that allopathic medicine accomplished by forming the American Medical Association (AMA) and making all other natural cures illegal.

Mullins spent much of his life exposing the Globalists who controlled business and finance and were the actual enemies of the American people, and in one of his later books he wrote this:

After forty years of patient study of the crises which faces humanity, I arrived at a very simple conclusion-all conspiracies are Satanic! In retrospect, this conclusion should surprise no one. I admit that it came as something of a surprise to me. I had never anticipated that my decades of work would lead to such an all-encompassing and unchallengeable solution. This answer had eluded me through the years, not because I was on the wrong track, but because I had not yet consulted the ultimate source of knowledge-the Bible. To trace the machinations of the materialist conspiracy, I had deliberately limited myself to materialist sources-reference material on banking, politics, economics, and the biographies of those who were most deeply involved in these affairs.

When at last I did decide to look up some references in the Bible, a task which was greatly simplified by a number of excellent Concordances, such and Nelson’s and Strong’s, I was overwhelmed by its immediacy, by its directness, and by the applicability of its words to present-day happenings. As the months went by and I continued this research, I was not overwhelmed by a sense of deja vu, but by an overpowering conviction that very little had changed in the last three thousand years. My first revelation was that “God has no secrets from man.” It is Satan who must confine his work to stealthy conspiracies to deception, and to promises which will never be kept. “And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the Devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world” (Rev. 12:9).

It is for this reason that politicians, of necessity, must become followers of Satan in the rebellion against God. Politicians must deceive the people in order to gain power over them, just as Satan must deceive the whole world if he is to continue his rebellion against God. Satan takes you to the top of the mountain and offers you all the kingdoms of the earth (Martin Luther King proclaimed, “I have been to the top of the mountain,” but he never revealed what had taken place there); the politician offers you free food, free lodging, free medical care –everything will become “free at last!” The politician offers to defend you against your enemies, so that he can deliver you to the ultimate enemy– Satan.

God does not make offers to you in competition with Satan and his politicians. What could God offer you when he has already given you the whole world? What more could He do than to send His Only Begotton Son to preserve this world for you when it was threatened by Satan? And why would God wish to veil His love for you behind arcane mysteries, occult conspiracies, and obscene practices?

Once my return to the Bible had given me the answers for which I had been seeking so many years, I realized that I had arrived at the culmination of this life’s work. (From: The Curse of Canaan – A Demonology of Historyfree copy here.)

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
Excerpt below from: https://created4health.org/year-2023-will-america-fulfill-its-destiny-jesus-christ-is-the-only-trans-human-the-world-has-ever-seen-or-will-ever-see/

Eustace Mullins exposed a lot of the corruption in America back in the 1980s, including exposing the corrupt medical system and vaccines. His book, Murder by Injection – The Story of Medical Conspiracy Against America, published in 1988, is still a classic, and can be downloaded online.

In spite of its title, it only really has one chapter on vaccines, but does a good job exposing the advent of “Rockefeller medicine” and the monopoly over cures that allopathic medicine accomplished by forming the American Medical Association (AMA) and making all other natural cures illegal.

Mullins spent much of his life exposing the Globalists who controlled business and finance and were the actual enemies of the American people, and in one of his later books he wrote this:

After forty years of patient study of the crises which faces humanity, I arrived at a very simple conclusion-all conspiracies are Satanic! In retrospect, this conclusion should surprise no one. I admit that it came as something of a surprise to me. I had never anticipated that my decades of work would lead to such an all-encompassing and unchallengeable solution. This answer had eluded me through the years, not because I was on the wrong track, but because I had not yet consulted the ultimate source of knowledge-the Bible. To trace the machinations of the materialist conspiracy, I had deliberately limited myself to materialist sources-reference material on banking, politics, economics, and the biographies of those who were most deeply involved in these affairs.

When at last I did decide to look up some references in the Bible, a task which was greatly simplified by a number of excellent Concordances, such and Nelson’s and Strong’s, I was overwhelmed by its immediacy, by its directness, and by the applicability of its words to present-day happenings. As the months went by and I continued this research, I was not overwhelmed by a sense of deja vu, but by an overpowering conviction that very little had changed in the last three thousand years. My first revelation was that “God has no secrets from man.” It is Satan who must confine his work to stealthy conspiracies to deception, and to promises which will never be kept. “And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the Devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world” (Rev. 12:9).

It is for this reason that politicians, of necessity, must become followers of Satan in the rebellion against God. Politicians must deceive the people in order to gain power over them, just as Satan must deceive the whole world if he is to continue his rebellion against God. Satan takes you to the top of the mountain and offers you all the kingdoms of the earth (Martin Luther King proclaimed, “I have been to the top of the mountain,” but he never revealed what had taken place there); the politician offers you free food, free lodging, free medical care –everything will become “free at last!” The politician offers to defend you against your enemies, so that he can deliver you to the ultimate enemy– Satan.

God does not make offers to you in competition with Satan and his politicians. What could God offer you when he has already given you the whole world? What more could He do than to send His Only Begotton Son to preserve this world for you when it was threatened by Satan? And why would God wish to veil His love for you behind arcane mysteries, occult conspiracies, and obscene practices?

Once my return to the Bible had given me the answers for which I had been seeking so many years, I realized that I had arrived at the culmination of this life’s work. (From: The Curse of Canaan – A Demonology of Historyfree copy here.)
Sigh.
Q: Did you investigate this author's world-view before posting your entry?
A : of course not.

Eustace Clarence Mullins Jr. (March 9, 1923 – February 2, 2010)[1] was an American white supremacist, antisemitic conspiracy theorist, propagandist,[2] Holocaust denier, and writer. A disciple of the poet Ezra Pound,[3] his best-known work is The Secrets of The Federal Reserve, in which he alleged that several high-profile bankers had conspired to write the Federal Reserve Act for their own nefarious purposes, and then induced Congress to enact it into law. The Southern Poverty Law Center described him as "a one-man organization of hate".[4]

Eustace Mullins
Eustace.mullins.screen.capture.jpg
BornMarch 9, 1923
Roanoke, Virginia, United States
DiedFebruary 2, 2010 (aged 86)
Hockley, Texas, United States
NationalityAmerican
OccupationWriter
Known forAntisemitism, Holocaust denial, conspiracy theory
Notable workThe Secrets of the Federal Reserve (1952)
The Biological Jew (1967)
MovementNeo-fascism, constitutional militia movement

Solar and wind-power are two great sources for generating electricity off-grid.

If someone is determined to do Father's Will, Father can and does provide ways to minimize the footprint.

Similarly, if some is determined to look for evil in others, that's all they will ever see. Christ told us to be perfect, like Father is. Shouldn't we be striving to do exactly that, as if our lives depend upon it (which they of course do)?
Ok, I've been wanting to address this issue, but a) i didnt want to derail the topic away from medicine and b) i was too busy at that moment to find some articles, but came across one today

Since the threads been dormant for over a week i think it's fine to go on a little threadjack...

Anyway, i have long heard from non-msm sources that wind and solar are not all it's cracked up to be. Aside from simply not being able to provide the amount of power people have grown accustomed to, there is some evidence that these forms of generaring power actually do some harm to the environment.

Kind of counterproductive if the motive is to lecture others on how they aren't using "clean power" and are harming the environment, and making that synonymous with not doing God's will.

First, it’s literally impossible to produce the amount of energy and electricity society currently uses with “green” energy. That’s why climate propagandists like World Economic Forum tell people to get used to being poorer. But also, much of that “green” energy is actually terrible for the environment. Solar panels and wind turbines have killed billions of birds, and offshore wind turbines can be deadly for whales.
Any reasonable person who has seen wind or solar farms has to notice they take up massive amounts of land. In other words, to put up wind turbines or solar panels, huge swathes of natural scenery and farmland must be ruined. This includes killing literally millions of trees. Back in 2016, a planned solar panel farm in New Jersey required cutting down 15,000 trees. 200-year-old rainforest trees were axed in Tasmania in 2019 to clear land for a wind farm. In Scotland, as of 2020, almost 14 million trees had been cut down to make way for wind turbines. By 2021, Scotland was reportedly still cutting down an estimated 1,600 trees a day to make way for wind turbines. In 2022, Germany was planning to clear a large swathe of the thousand-year-old forest known as the “treasure house of European forests” to make way for a wind power plant. Also in 2022, Rhode Island officials and activists were battling over whether forests should be leveled to make way for solar panels. How can any of that honestly be called pro-environment?

A Freeman

Superstar
Ok, I've been wanting to address this issue, but a) i didnt want to derail the topic away from medicine and b) i was too busy at that moment to find some articles, but came across one today

Since the threads been dormant for over a week i think it's fine to go on a little threadjack...

Anyway, i have long heard from non-msm sources that wind and solar are not all it's cracked up to be. Aside from simply not being able to provide the amount of power people have grown accustomed to, there is some evidence that these forms of generaring power actually do some harm to the environment.

Kind of counterproductive if the motive is to lecture others on how they aren't using "clean power" and are harming the environment, and making that synonymous with not doing God's will.

You're trying to argue that up is down and black is white, for the sake of arguing, and it will NEVER work.

After spending well over a decade off-grid, it can be personally stated with absolute certainty that many thousands in fuel costs have been saved. We can and should be doing everything we can to take care of this planet that we were given stewardship of by God. It is possible to do so, just as all things are possible with God's Help. Even during days that are "just like the days of Noah."

Instead, people are continuing to poison the land, poison the water, and poison their bodies and their minds. We need to learn to differentiate between the clean and unclean, to respect our natural surroundings, and stop our selfish and destructive behavior immediately, if not sooner.

Revelation 11:18 And the nations were angry, and Thy wrath is come, and the Time of the "Dead" (Matt. 8:22), that they should be Judged, and that Thou shouldest give reward unto Thy Servants the Prophets, and to the holy people, and them that fear Thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the Earth.

Last edited:
After spending well over a decade off-grid, it can be personally stated with absolute certainty that many thousands in fuel costs have been saved. We can and should be doing everything we can to take care of this planet that we were given stewardship of by God. It is possible to do so, just as all things are possible with God's Help. Even during days that are "just like the days of Noah."

Instead, people are continuing to poison the land, poison the water, and poison their bodies and their minds. We need to learn to differentiate between the clean and unclean, to respect our natural surroundings, and stop our selfish and destructive behavior immediately, if not sooner.
I'm not talking about "fuel costs", aka lowering the electric bill.

Is not part of taking care of this planet making sure that we do not build structures that harm the wildlife? If these alternative sources of power, when used in a large scale, result in damage to the ecosystem then they are not truly harmless or clean.

Realistically, if people really put their money where their mouth is they would live like back in biblical times, relying only on sunlight and candles, and using animals for transportation and farming. But let's be honest, most people, including myself, are not able to do that (at least not willingly).

The rest is just attempts at proving superiority over the choices other people make.

A Freeman

Superstar
I'm not talking about "fuel costs", aka lowering the electric bill.
Who said anything about "lowering the electric bill"? What was shared with you, for everyone's benefit, is that is possible to live independently OFF-GRID, i.e. NOT hooked up to and reliant upon the electrical power grid, i.e. drawing any power from it.

Blindly using up non-renewable energy, as if it's in unlimited supply and isn't damaging the environment in virtually every way possible, is NOT what God has in Mind when He has COMMANDED us NOT to be wasteful and destructive (both of which are forms of theft).

Is not part of taking care of this planet making sure that we do not build structures that harm the wildlife?
Of course. And just look at what we have done, building cities and pouring billions upon billions of metric tons of cement and aggregate concrete, along with hundreds of millions of metric tons of asphalt every year to pave and/or maintain roads.

That's on top of all of the electrical requirements of the industrial plants to make the concrete and the asphalt, and everything required to produce, transport and refine roughly 90 million barrels of oil per day.

It's understood that you probably haven't considered cities themselves, and skyscrapers, and roads and the rest of the structures mankind builds so that we can live on top of each other to have shorter drives to our slave jobs (places of employment), but you really should be thinking about and studying just how destructive all of that really is, before targeting what is available to us today, to keep from wasting the precious resources that God has given us, just so we can continue working to buy things we don't need, packaged in cardboard and plastic that will immediately go into a trash can on its way to the landfill, in a world of runaway consumerism.

Then, perhaps you should consider the destruction and havoc that drawing out roughly 90 million barrels of oil every day, year after year, decade after decade are actually wreaking on this planet. Oil is under both pressure and temperature at depth, so when it is produced it releases all of that heat as well as depressurize the underground reservoir. THAT is why we are presently experiencing an exponential increase in earthquakes and sinkholes opening up worldwide.

Luke 21:11 And great earthquakes shall be in diverse places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

The reason for personally sharing this information, and alternative energy sources, is to help others. If people don't believe that food and water shortages are coming in the very near future, then they aren't paying attention to the "signs of the times".

Have you ever used either solar or wind power (wind turbines) on a personal, family scale?

If these alternative sources of power, when used in a large scale, result in damage to the ecosystem then they are not truly harmless or clean.
Agreed. Please consider just how destructive, harmful and filthy what we are presently doing actually is relative to the renewable energy sources that you seem to be attacking.

Realistically, if people really put their money where their mouth is they would live like back in biblical times, relying only on sunlight and candles, and using animals for transportation and farming. But let's be honest, most people, including myself, are not able to do that (at least not willingly).
These are the end-times, though, and we have been allowed to get to this point in the hope that we can start to see our own insanity, and realize that we are going in the wrong direction, and are in desperate need of Guidance from our Creator.

IF people were actively seeking alternative, renewable sources of energy, like solar, wind and tidal, AND -- most importantly -- if we were keeping God's Law, God would help us tap into truly "free" energy. As it currently stands though, virtually no one is striving to live by His Law, and any resource we are given is almost immediately put to use to build weapons and wage war, to maximize the destruction and loss of life, both human and animal.

Further, just think about how much energy has been and still is being used to produce the chemicals, pharmaceutical drugs and vaccines that have now been used to poison roughly two-thirds of the global population, along with the air, water, soil, crops and food.

The rest is just attempts at proving superiority over the choices other people make.
That's how your ego is taking it, to prevent you from seeing that this information is being lovingly shared with you now, for your benefit and for everyone else's, as many may find themselves without electrical power sooner rather than later. Please strive harder to see the good in others, rather than continually looking for evil, particularly where evil doesn't exist.

Last edited:
It's understood that you probably haven't considered cities themselves, and skyscrapers, and roads and the rest of the structures mankind builds so that we can live on top of each other to have shorter drives to our slave jobs (places of employment), but you really should be thinking about and studying just how destructive all of that really is, before targeting what is available to us today, to keep from wasting the precious resources that God has given us, just so we can continue working to buy things we don't need, packaged in cardboard and plastic that will immediately go into a trash can on its way to the landfill, in a world of runaway consumerism.
Actually i have...

Years before turning to God i actually was very obsessed with the ideas of conservationism and ending the destruction of the environment, preserving nature and wildlife, etc. I literally felt guilty for existing, as i saw it as contributing to the problem. That mindset is not too far off from the mindset the elites currently want to indoctrinate into the population as a whole.

Regarding the consumerism, and all the waste associated (by the way, you forgot to mentiom the fuel waste to ship the items, and the fuel wasted in order to ship the parts to repair the trucks that ship the items, etc - i told you i used to be obsessed with thinking about these matters), i am still quite anti consumerism. Other than food, preferably local, the only things i buy for the most part are thrift store preowned clothes. I've been using reusable cloth bags since over a decade ago, long before any laws were passed about it. We try to reuse as much of the packaging as possible (I don't buy online stuff, but my husband does so i reuse the various boxes for organizing and decluttering and storage, and reuse plastic bags for garbage).

Have you ever used either solar or wind power (wind turbines) on a personal, family scale?
No. As my family has never owned property, it is completely up to our landlord so we are on municipal power.

This is partly what i mean about some things not being an option for everybody...

That's how your ego is taking it, to prevent you from seeing that this information is being lovingly shared with you now, for your benefit and for everyone else's, as many may find themselves without electrical power sooner rather than later. Please strive harder to see the good in others, rather than continually looking for evil, particularly where evil doesn't exist.
Well, you're free to see it as an ego thing.

As i already explained above, there are limitations to what any particular individual can do, and using these limitations as criteria over who will go into the fire or not doesn't seem very loving.

Perhaps also see the good in others and realize that many people are trying, within their limited means.

Years before turning to God i actually was very obsessed with the ideas of conservationism and ending the destruction of the environment, preserving nature and wildlife, etc. I literally felt guilty for existing, as i saw it as contributing to the problem. That mindset is not too far off from the mindset the elites currently want to indoctrinate into the population as a whole.

Regarding the consumerism, and all the waste associated (by the way, you forgot to mentiom the fuel waste to ship the items, and the fuel wasted in order to ship the parts to repair the trucks that ship the items, etc - i told you i used to be obsessed with thinking about these matters), i am still quite anti consumerism. Other than food, preferably local, the only things i buy for the most part are thrift store preowned clothes. I've been using reusable cloth bags since over a decade ago, long before any laws were passed about it. We try to reuse as much of the packaging as possible (I don't buy online stuff, but my husband does so i reuse the various boxes for organizing and decluttering and storage, and reuse plastic bags for garbage).
Tangent perhaps, but it's telling how the 'elites', the rich powerful lobbyists and organizations support the narrative to the point of wanting to limit freedoms, trade, heighten security etc but never to address the source of the problems. They will on one hand say that we're destroying the environment but in the same breath they'll say that it's your fault and that you need to be regulated more, rather than that it is their own fault who actually make it possible for such an alleged situation to even happen (via industrialization, globalism and capitalism).

The Sojourner

Established
Wars have nothing to do with the uses of drugs, unless drugs are used to save lives.
Or to get more kills - this pharmaceutical drug is used in the Middle East by soldiers to give them the ability to not sleep:
Let's say for some incredible reason I decided that Anthony John Hill is inspired, what he says is the truth and therefore JAHtruth should be obeyed no matter what outsiders say:

would I be told I must stop taking my medicines because I should not doubt God?
IMO - You would probably be told (and most likely helped) to seek out Natural-medicine alternatives instead of the pharmaceuticals you have been prescribed and also to focus on making any necessary lifestyle and dietary changes, to be able to help get you off the pharmaceutical drugs. Natural-medicine (real medicine) does not only treat symptoms like pharmaceutical drugs do, it actually encourages and helps produce real healing (with Father's help, and since He created them and gave them to mankind).

For instance, Turmeric spice (curcumin) is more effective than Ibuprofen (pharmaceutical) at relieving pain, yet does not have negative side-effects and it is also anti-inflammatory.

Garlic, for instance, is a natural anti-biotic.

Honey has many healing properties, especially Manuka honey, according to many articles. (Honey and it's healing properties for humans, is also mentioned in the Koran/Quran - Sura 16, The Bee.)

Cinnamon helps regulate blood sugar and has many other helpful medicinal properties.

A mixture of honey and cinnamon (cinnamon has potent anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties) is a natural medicine you can make yourself. Some say it is so effective that it can heal most diseases.

Ginger has many health benefits.

Lemon water is said to help clean out the kidneys and improves insulin levels. Etc. etc. etc.

Father has provided many actual medicines in nature, which are actually good for you, unlike pharmaceutical FAKE medicines (sorcery - the FALSE promise (lie) and illusion of healing, through masking some symptoms, and often producing new ones, meanwhile actually continuing to poison your body and damage your organs in the background) that always have side-effects and that then often "require" additional pharmaceutical drugs to be prescribed by the witch doctors, to "treat". More money for them and less health for you.

Why not focus on learning more about Natural-medicines, instead?

You might just find it makes you feel MUCH healthier, and better, and allow you to have a better quality of life, by finding real benefits from true medicine and being able to get off of the expensive and poisonous pharmaceutical drugs (aka FAKE medicine/trickery/sorcery).

What also makes sense to me, is it is called sorcery because it deals in ILLUSION (a lie) promising to help heal but actually doing the opposite, so it's also a deception and trick. Real healing comes from seeking Father. He has made all the needed REAL (not FAKE - pharmacy) medicines already, found in nature since the beginning and He knows them all. Pharmacy sells poisons, falsely marketed as "medicine". Therefore Pharmacy is a CON.

Just some personal thoughts on the subject and based on personal experience. Thought to share it, for what it may be worth and in case it might be helpful. Do your own research, you will be surprised what you might find.

Last edited:

The Sojourner

Established
I can't stand A Freeman just like most can't on here. He says absurdities all the time.. but to be honest, I don't believe in vaccines, at all. They cause more harm than good. This is my opinion, though. I found getting vaccines as a kid was at least partially to blame for my mild autism throughout my life.
I like to think of it in simple terms. Why do they INJECT it into people? It's so they can get past the body's natural protective layers, of the skin. What else do we know of that uses that strategy? Spiders do it, snakes do it... For instance snake venom is harmless, if it lands on your skin, but can be deadly (to the body) if snake manages to bite you and shoots it into your bloodstream..

The Sojourner

Established
Not all medicines are administered by swallowing in tablet form or injection either.
Does AJH use tea tree oil or Eucalyptus oil ? Sorcery. Same for any other first aid ointments or skin treatments.
There are strong medicines in some skin ointments - that is why they are prescription only.
Smelling oils or vapour rub or any type of inhalant that treats nasal congestion - sorcery.
As I mentioned earlier alcohol alters consciousness- sorcery.
Does he use any type of herbal supplement - sorcery!

What stops AJH from forbidding TEA and coffee? They have caffeine - a stimulant - that drug called be sorcery.
Tea tree oil, Eucalyptus oil, Lavender oil, Clove oil, Oregano oil, Cinnamon oil, etc. etc. are not sorcery. These are all natural plant extracts, from plants found in NATURE that God created and have healing properties and benefits.
Alcohol is often misused by people, but it's also not sorcery.
Smelling oils, or vapour rub (usually contains things like camphor. menthol, or eucalyptus) to easy congestion is not sorcery.
Herbal supplements, are also not sorcery.

TWHOFTF
3:184 Natural-medicine; creams; herbal-remedies, etc. and the stitching of wounds; setting of broken
bones; delivering babies and nursing, are a natural part of loving and caring for one another.

^^ Therefore, Natural-medicine (i.e. REAL medicine that occurs in NATURE - not FAKE and poisonous pharmaceutical drugs/"so-called medicine"), creams, herbal-remedies, etc. are a natural part of loving and caring for one another (not Sorcery).

Sorcery involves LIES (deception/illusions) and because it's not natural, but is actually poison being administered as "medicine". It's therefore not REALLY medicine, as they falsely call it, as it does not heal, and therefore calling it "medicine" is also a lie, by them. It's pharmacy and should be called that, and not medicine. Like when they say they will treat someone who has cancer with chemotherapy and radiation to try to "save" them, but then it actually kills the person (unless they somehow manage to survive or escape the "treatment") while extracting their life savings and/or insurance money. Often, leaving the family in debt. That's the deception.

That's sorcery. They cast a SPELL, on the public, to make them believe they NEED to get their "treatments" or they will die, and then people believe their DECEPTION (they are under their SPELL) out of fear and even family members may also tell them that yes, they should do it (because they have ALSO been SPELLbound) and that there is no other option. When there IS another option, many options in fact. They are EXPERT SORCERERS, and they continue to deceive many, because they use media to help them broadCAST their SPELL (using deceptive advertising).

Last edited:

fotw

Established
Pharmakeia - The Sorcerer's Wand (Documentary)