Are medicines permitted by God (according the REAL bible)

You can keep telling yourself those lies as often as you please, but it won't make any of it true. The Greek word pharmakeia preceded the French word derived from it, which you've already admitted.
Pharmacy/witchcraft/sorcery has been around for thousands of years, culminating in what is now referred to as "modern medicine". And yes, God has been warning us about pharmacy/witchcraft/sorcery throughout the Bible for thousands of years, beginning with the Exodus from Egypt, the birthplace of pharmacy/witchcraft/sorcery.
Tylenol, like all pharmacy/witchcraft/sorcery, is a POISON.
Do a web search for paracetamol or acetamenophen poisoning (generic terms for Tylenol), bearing in mind that most are controlled by big pharma, which admit Tylenol is toxic, but falsely claim that it's only toxic in dose amounts over the "recommended" (by the manufacturer) limits.
Toxicity may occur even within the recommended dose range in certain patient groups because of altered metabolism.
Got Snakes? Kill 'em with Tylenol.
Are you also a Covid-19 jab recipient/advocate? Is that why you're here promoting pharmacy/witchcraft/sorcery?
The difference between a poison and a medicine lies in the dosage – paracelsus
Taking medicine is not witchcraft. Word concept fallacy

A Freeman

Superstar
The difference between a poison and a medicine lies in the dosage – paracelsus
Taking medicine is not witchcraft. Word concept fallacy
You don't know what you're talking about, and have already been proven to be in error numerous times.

If pharmacy/witchcraft/sorcery/drugs/"medicine" was actually good for you, then you ought to be able to take it liberally without any "side effects".

The direct effects of a poison, in a low enough dosage, will take longer to "work its magic", whereas in larger doses the same poison can be lethal.

There is no "word concept fallacy". If you cannot see why pharmakeia, where the modern day word "pharmacy" originates, is translated in the Bible as "witchcraft" and/or "sorcery", after everything that's been shared, then you're spiritually blind beyond hope.

You also didn't answer the question about the jab. Did you take it or not?

Maldarker

Star
So from what i am getting from the walls of text is GOD doesn't have anything to do with science hmm idk about that but i guess freeman does he knows all does he not or will twist it to fit a narrative sound famaliar?

I will answer this one first and probably come back later, because frankly your other posts are too long as usual.
Perhaps more people would reply to you if they didn't to have to go through walls of text every time? Most people still have to work/study/ have a life off-line after all.

Yes, I had the 3 compulsory COVID shots.

I was being responsible, thinking of my own health and my family's (old family members etc). Just like I am responsible, taking daily medicines I must take that prevent my premature death/ permanent disability.

The apostle Paul told Timothy to have weakened wine for his stomach disturbances.
With your logic the apostle Paul was telling Timothy to have evil magic potions.
With your logic Paul was disobeying God or showing he doubted God's ability to heal diseases if He willed.
With your logic the apostle Paul was a sorcerer.

I have heard of Word of Faith teachers say some dangerous things RE testing God but Anthony John Hill takes it to another level.
When you say you took three compulsory Covid shots does this mean you were forced to take them ? Did you try to refuse them?

A Freeman

Superstar
So from what i am getting from the walls of text is GOD doesn't have anything to do with science hmm idk about that but i guess freeman does he knows all does he not or will twist it to fit a narrative sound famaliar?
It's very simple and straightforward.

God has naturally provided us with everything we need, including His simple, easy-to-follow instructions on how to learn directly from Him what is right, good, just and safe. The humble approach would be to do as He has instructed, for our individual and collective benefit.

We have stubbornly and arrogantly sought to do things our own unnatural way instead, which is really Satan's way and, in doing so, have brought all of this evil upon ourselves, exactly as we were warned would happen.

Anyone who is spiritually awake should be able to see that we are going in the wrong direction, and need to learn to do things God's Way (Mal. 4), instead of continuing to do things our own selfish and destructive way, while expecting different results.

You don't know what you're talking about, and have already been proven to be in error numerou

If pharmacy/witchcraft/sorcery/drugs/"medicine" was actually good for you, then you ought to be able to take it liberally without any
The direct effects of a poison, in a low enough dosage, will take longer to "work its magic", whereas in larger doses the same poison can be

There is no "word concept fallacy". If you cannot see why pharmakeia, where the modern "pharmacy" originates, is translated in the Bible as "witchcraft" and/or "sorcery", after everything that's been shared, then you're spiritually blind beyond hope.

You also didn't answer the question about the jab. Did you take it or not?

I didn't take the jab, your switch the personal matters is noted. A common tactic of a person who knows they have lost on the points of the argument.

Modern pharmacy being what is talked about in the biblical “pharmakeia” is a word-concept fallacy because modern pharmacy didn’t exist 2000 years ago. Pharmakeia meant witchcraft which indicated specific practices in that time. It’s really that simple. It’s just the notorious liar and adulterer AJH who pretends he can translate the Bible without knowing biblical languages that constantly falls into these errors.

Just because a word is similar to another word doesn’t mean they are indicating the same thing that’s like saying the word stamp and stomp are the same because they have a similar word

I think simplicity is the best way to go. The simple fact is that Satan is running all the pharmaceutical companies for one simple reason: to make as much money as possible. The AMA and FDA are also run by Satan. Covid is a product of Satan and all the damage it has caused was because of government closing down businesses and forcing people to wear masks and take poisonous vaccine. Everything about Covid is a lie because Satan is the master of lies. Certificate of Vaccination ID is not an illness it is propaganda to steal everything including your life. And they are not satisfied until Pfizer etc make as much money as they can. They want as many of us dead or unhealthy as possible.

TrustNo1

Established
Revelation 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the Earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations DECEIVED.
Pretty much sums up the fact of the vaxx being the mark in which “all nations” got deceived in.

An RFID chip (like we are expecting) would be too obvious at this point. I think that would get an uproar more than the vax ever got.
People are more willing of a vaccine than a chip (I hope).

A Freeman

Superstar
Pretty much sums up the fact of the vaxx being the mark in which “all nations” got deceived in.
Agreed. And the fact that the corporate fictional governments of all the nations worked together in "lockstep" to perpetrate the magic virus scam and the jab should remove any doubt that we already have a one-world government.

An RFID chip (like we are expecting) would be too obvious at this point. I think that would get an uproar more than the vax ever got.
People reacting emotionally out of fear rather than thinking/praying about what they're doing, seem to be capable of breath-taking stupidity. How else could one explain so many being so easily duped into taking an unknown concoction for a virus that has never been proven to actually exist, all because professional liars told them "the threat is real" and their solution was "safe and effective"?

Poisoning people for profit, which is exactly what modern medicine and the pharmaceutical industry is doing, is no laughing matter.
And suggesting in any form that people who wouldn't have been born or survived using with zero medical help should not be alive is no laughing matter either...

Because the sins of that soul/spirit-Being in the previous human life needed to be manifested and corrected.
That is hinduism (and victim blaming)...

Who said that the majority of the population is born prematurely? Roughly 90-95% of all babies are NOT born prematurely, depending upon a variety of factors, including poverty level, nutrition, etc. And sadly, roughly 5-10% of premature infants die before the age of 5, with many others suffering from a variety of birth defects. All because people choose to let doctors play at being God, instead of leaving the matter up to God.

This too is yet another strawman argument on your part, and it is advocating
I never said the majority of the population is born prematurely. I've said people who need modern medical help being born or surviving birth (medically needed cesareans and labor inductions, steroids to promote lung maturing in premature babies, antibiotics for infections, medications for maternal high blood pressure, even prenatal heart surgeries if a heart defect is found using ultrasound (which you probably oppose as well...)) would be dead if everyone went by what you are saying. Not just them but all their descendants.

My children have been born at full term but required medical help, in the form of induction hormones that my body does not make (or at least make enough of) in order to not die (from infection, cord compression, or worse, due to being in my uterus with ruptured water for days). This was after days of trying every "natural" and home remedy i could find out about online to try to fix the problem, that wasn't actual witchcraft, because no, i won't resort to actual witchcraft or practices i find unethical or s*xually deviant before going to an allopath.

(And i only bring this up because i've found that some people are so desperate to avoid the allopaths that they unwillingly become victims to witchcraft/occult/deviant practices)

Your anti ALL medicine arguments imply, or directly state that my children were not meant to live. I required 3 different medications to not bleed to death from childbirth. And i was born via emergency cesarean. So your arguments mean i should not be here either...

Doctors and modern medicine have never saved anyone using pharmaceutical poisons, e.g. prescription drugs, chemotherapy and radiation.

God's Will is for us to avoid ALL pharmacy/witchcraft at ALL times, for our benefit. So there is no component of God's Will involved in the use of any pharmacy/witchcraft or radiation. How could it be God's Will for us to disobey His Instructions, given to us for our own benefit?
God, saves people, sometimes using modern medicine as a tool...

That is YOUR interpretation of God's will.

The pharmaceutical industry is reportedly a $1.4 TRILLION per year industry as of 2022, so it's hardly a strawman argument to suggest that most people in the West run to their witch-doctors for prescription drugs and/or to the pharmacy to grab whatever they can off-the-shelves or over the counter.

Suggesting otherwise is simply dishonest. Two-thirds of the global population taking the jab should make it obvious how willing most are to place their truth in allopathic medicine and their magic virus scam rather than in God.
Yes, there are misinformed people who don't take any responsibility for their health who go directly to allopaths, don't try any lifesyle changes or natural medicines first. But it's not ALL of us. Some of us do reserve it for life saving emergencies. (And for what it's worth, in my case i prefer to reserve it for when a helpless baby's life is being saved, not my own).

Also, in case you ask, not jabbed here. And equating the v@x with life-saving emergency treatment is being dishonest.

Anyone who prays to God and believes that God has told them to break His Commandments isn't listening to God, regardless of what they may believe.
Well, i guess you're directly saying that satan saved my children's lives...

A murderer saving lives? Makes no sense.

Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman He said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire [shall be subject] to thy husband, and HE SHALL RULE OVER THEE.

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God.

1 Corinthians 11:7-9
11:7 For a man indeed ought not to cover [his] head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.
11:8 For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.
11:9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

1 Corinthians 14:34 Let your women keep silence in the communities: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but [they are commanded] to be under obedience, as also saith The Law.
14:35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a disgrace for women to speak in the community.

Ephesians 5:22-29
5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the community: and he is the saviour of the body.
5:24 Therefore as the community is subject unto Christ, so [let] the wives [be] to their own husbands in every thing.
5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the community, and gave himself for it;
5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of [Living] water by the Word,
5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious community, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
5:28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the community:

1 Timothy 2:11-15
2:11 Let the woman learn in SILENCE with all subjection.
2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to USURP authority over the man, but TO BE IN SILENCE.
2:13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Titus 2:4-5
2:4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their [husband's] children,
2:5 [To be] discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

1 Peter 3:1-6
3:1 Likewise, ye wives, [be] in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the Word, they also may without the Word be won by the conversation of the wives;
3:2 While they behold your chaste conversation [coupled] with fear.
3:3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward [adorning] of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;
3:4 But [let it be] the hidden Man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, [even the ornament] of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
3:5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:
3:6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

Isaiah 3:12 [As for] My people, children [are] their oppressors, and women rule over them. O My people, they which lead thee cause [thee] to err, and lead thee astray, TO THY DESTRUCTION.
Thankfully, you are not my "own husband"...

Maldarker

Star
It's very simple and straightforward.

God has naturally provided us with everything we need, including His simple, easy-to-follow instructions on how to learn directly from Him what is right, good, just and safe. The humble approach would be to do as He has instructed, for our individual and collective benefit.

We have stubbornly and arrogantly sought to do things our own unnatural way instead, which is really Satan's way and, in doing so, have brought all of this evil upon ourselves, exactly as we were warned would happen.

Anyone who is spiritually awake should be able to see that we are going in the wrong direction, and need to learn to do things God's Way (Mal. 4), instead of continuing to do things our own selfish and destructive way, while expecting different results.
Sure its going in the wrong direction easy to see. Not medicines problem anymore then a gun is a problem what is the one thing behind each that would cause a problem? Can you figure that out? Some stuff is good some stuff is bad its just stuff has no inkling if it is an evil or good thing its just a thing. Its the person. For example aspirin good or bad? One even better mary j good or bad? Alcohol good or bad? Food good or bad? you tell me...

Maldarker

Star

Are you serious? People will take a chip easier then a vaxx. Do some game theory and simulate what it would take for that to happen not hard to figure that its close. Digital currency almost there and done! ITS about the MAMMON its not about a vaxx like i said that was just to see how easy people are willing to cling to something that isn't even useful. How much more when it makes you maybe smarter gives u what you need for life. See how easy?

A Freeman

Superstar
And suggesting in any form that people who wouldn't have been born or survived using with zero medical help should not be alive is no laughing matter either...

I never said the majority of the population is born prematurely. I've said people who need modern medical help being born or surviving birth (medically needed cesareans and labor inductions, steroids to promote lung maturing in premature babies, antibiotics for infections, medications for maternal high blood pressure, even prenatal heart surgeries if a heart defect is found using ultrasound (which you probably oppose as well...)) would be dead if everyone went by what you are saying. Not just them but all their descendants.

My children have been born at full term but required medical help, in the form of induction hormones that my body does not make (or at least make enough of) in order to not die (from infection, cord compression, or worse, due to being in my uterus with ruptured water for days). This was after days of trying every "natural" and home remedy i could find out about online to try to fix the problem, that wasn't actual witchcraft, because no, i won't resort to actual witchcraft or practices i find unethical or s*xually deviant before going to an allopath.

(And i only bring this up because i've found that some people are so desperate to avoid the allopaths that they unwillingly become victims to witchcraft/occult/deviant practices)

Your anti ALL medicine arguments imply, or directly state that my children were not meant to live. I required 3 different medications to not bleed to death from childbirth. And i was born via emergency cesarean. So your arguments mean i should not be here either...

Yes, there are misinformed people who don't take any responsibility for their health who go directly to allopaths, don't try any lifesyle changes or natural medicines first. But it's not ALL of us. Some of us do reserve it for life saving emergencies. (And for what it's worth, in my case i prefer to reserve it for when a helpless baby's life is being saved, not my own).

Also, in case you ask, not jabbed here. And equating the v@x with life-saving emergency treatment is being dishonest.

Good for both you and @lightseeker that you listened to Father and didn't take the jab.

JoChris

Superstar
I responded to IMO more important points.
Then you have chosen to place your trust in "science" (knowledge falsely so-called) and the beast that created it instead of in God (Who has condemned all forms of pharmacy/witchcraft), haven't you?
Bible chapter and verse where science is called false knowledge.
Bible chapter and verse where God says "thou shalt not be immunized".

How is disobedience to God being responsible? How does that ever benefit anyone?
bible chapter and verse where it says that thou shalt not have medicine of any variety EVER [even if it might save your life].

Is wine now considered pharmacy/witchcraft in your twisted mind?
Do you drink spirits? Using AJH's logic, a word always has the same meaning no matter what the context, you are drinking demons if you are drinking whiskey or gin because they are spirits, therefore demons.
That sounds ridiculous doesn't it - but that is AJH's logic.
Wine contains alcohol.
Alcohol removes inhibitions and is often used for "romantic reasons" [putting it politely].
Alcohol slows down brain waves - and that is the extra reason I do not drink because my anticonvulsants already slow my brain waves down.
Faith and fear are polar opposites.
OVERGENERALISATION.
You are directly contradicting King Solomon in the Book of Proverbs, therefore contradicting the Word of God.

e.g. Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Results for Fear in the Book of Proverbs

All fear is the product of one's imagination (Gen. 6:5).
You assumed the verse you referenced would not be checked.

Genesis 6:5 [KJV] And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

What on earth does that have to do with the price of eggs in China?

What you said directly contradicts Anthony John Hill, who constantly warns we must follow all the commandments of His King of Kings' pseudo-version or ELSE. Do you know better than him now too?

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
The Proverbs 26 question….

“To answer or not to answer”

4Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
5Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

View attachment 85537
Ecclesiastes 3:1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

JoChris

Superstar
When you say you took three compulsory Covid shots does this mean you were forced to take them ? Did you try to refuse them?
I live in Australia, I am sure you are all aware it was pretty well like a police state RE immunisations at the time.
Technically we were not forced, but in effect we were because people employed in any form of public service [e.g. my husband], health, education, emergency services, companies who decided their employees must have it [therefore nearly everyone] were told to have it or they would be put on permanent leave without pay. People would not get hired if they didn't show proof they had been immunised.
People were not allowed into many shops, all restaurants, all cafes - anywhere where the business was told it was mandatory to have restrictions.

The non-immunised were treated like second class citizens and a few church members lost their jobs because they would not have it on principle.
Like I said before, I had it for health and family reasons but what happened Down Under made many of us aware that government was tracking our every move and it felt like a practice run for an eventual world government.
I don't believe the COVID injection is the Mark of the Beast, but I believe it has desensitised people to further crackdowns under the disguise of health or society control "for our own safety".

Pills are like a crutch, they can help you for a while but usually don't fix the cause of the problem. The "health" system is made to make money off treating diseases it creates itself. That being said, if you lack nuance in your judgement you will see medicine as all bad or all good. God is everywhere, He can heal and reach people in multiple ways. Often in very unexpected ways. If He has to act through humans in the allopathic system then He will do so.

JoChris

Superstar

Like you I certainly would have died without caesarean deliveries. Many drugs are used during surgery and the recovery process. There is a reason why mother and infant deaths are relatively rare in developed countries after all. After my terrible experience with my first son's birth [full dilation + emergency caesarean because he was unable to be moved even with forceps] and then brain surgery, my obstetrician said I should have a caesarean for my second for safety reasons. I didn't object to that at all, I was traumatised from the first birth after all.

Using Anthony John HIll's logic, I should have been allowed to die from my epilepsy that started when I was 12 instead of medicines and then brain surgery when they very gradually got too bad [temporal lobectomy is a successful treatment in many cases, if mine had been done when I was younger I might have been completely cured!)
According to AJH I should not have had caesareans, eye laser surgery, cataract surgery implants. They all require drugs during the process too.
Despite living in modern times, I should just have let myself die so I didn't partake in alleged sorcery....

Like you I certainly would have died without caesarean deliveries. Many drugs are used during surgery and the recovery process. There is a reason why mother and infant deaths are relatively rare in developed countries after all. After my terrible experience with my first son's birth [full dilation + emergency caesarean because he was unable to be moved even with forceps] and then brain surgery, my obstetrician said I should have a caesarean for my second for safety reasons. I didn't object to that at all, I was traumatised from the first birth after all.

Using Anthony John HIll's logic, I should have been allowed to die from my epilepsy that started when I was 12 instead of medicines and then brain surgery when they very gradually got too bad [temporal lobectomy is a successful treatment in many cases, if mine had been done when I was younger I might have been completely cured!)
According to AJH I should not have had caesareans, eye laser surgery, cataract surgery implants. They all require drugs during the process too.
Despite living in modern times, I should just have let myself die so I didn't partake in alleged sorcery....
Would love to know if AJH and a freeman have got all their dental and surgical work done in their life without the witchcraft sorcery of anaesthetics or freezing! I wonder if stitching up a wound is sorcery under AJHs expert translation skills too