Are You Going To Vote? And If So WHY ? Update Evidence of Voting Fraud in Midterms

Awoken2

Superstar
I'd never voted in a general election before today so I completely get where you're coming from. We're between a rock and a hard place so I guess I choose... the rock? As preposterous as our choices are I'd still rather the Donald than monsters like Jacinda Ardern or the faggot Justin Trudeau.

I'm slightly surprised by the political apathy shown in this thread. During covid we saw a million people flood the streets of London protesting the injections, etc. The trucker rally in Canada or the more recent farmer protests in the Netherlands are obvious examples where our voices made a difference. Canada recently scrapped their stupid CanApp or whatever after enough pushback from the public.

A few of the Conservative/Right/Republican candidates worldwide have spoken honestly about the climate scam, mask mandates, Ukraine, the trans-agenda, NWO, etc. I'd rather a greedy a-hole steering the ship than a total lunatic.

Any thoughts?
I have tried replying to this a couple of times with my thoughts but each time I left the page to go retrieve a link the page wouldn't save and my composition had gone.

My view on it is summarised pretty well here by Paul Harvey. The politicians told us that we didn't need opportunity any more, we needed security. Security is what we needed. They told us this that often that we ended up believing it. We needed security.

Our government gave us chains.

And we were secure.

redqueen

Superstar
I have tried replying to this a couple of times with my thoughts but each time I left the page to go retrieve a link the page wouldn't save and my composition had gone.

My view on it is summarised pretty well here by Paul Harvey. The politicians told us that we didn't need opportunity any more, we needed security. Security is what we needed. They told us this that often that we ended up believing it. We needed security.

Our government gave us chains.

And we were secure.

I have the same problem all the time with
the post/replies I go to write not saving while
I went for a link or to research something

instead now I started getting the link first and
then copy the whole post if I have to go off site
for anything pain in the butt,it's better than having
a long composition that took awhile to type out
constantly erased

Awoken2

Superstar
More thoughts on politics.

Where I work a guy recently started who's from Romania. He's a really nice guy who works extremely hard, his work rate puts to shame the efforts of most of the drivers there. As his English isn't very good conversations with him are usually kept to basic pleasantries and general guidance.

Yesterday morning I had a little chat with him as I was interested in finding out what makes a person move to another country to start a new life, especially to a country that has different culture and language.

He told me that he came over to the UK in 2018 to find work, which he did, he then sent his money back to Romania to support his family. All was going well until early 2020 but the plandemic prohibited him from travelling back to the UK from Romania where he had been visiting family. He was effectively trapped in Romania so his job in England was lost and he was back to square one.

When he was eventually allowed to travel again he came straight back to the UK, joined an agency who found him work with us and he has since been given a full time contract which he is very grateful for.

But what I needed to know was why somebody feels they needed to take such a massive gamble like that. So I asked him....and this was his answer....

Government corruption.

I put my hand on his shoulder, looked him straight in the eye and with a wry smile told him....Our government is just as corrupt as your government, we are just better at it. You will soon learn this.

The look he gave me was priceless, an acknowledgement that he wasn't the only person who thought that governments were not what they were pretending to be. He said that in Romania he was known as a crazy conspiracy theorist, just for questioning the system.

This made me think, we seem to be at a point where people all over the world are now "waking up" to the game of politics. The characters that have been recently selected to act out these roles of World leaders are now sooo ludicrous it's turned the political arena in one very macabre pantomime. And the people in the stalls are getting the rotten fruit ready....they don't want an encore.

Doesn't it all appear a little bit too well orchestrated? Like there is a more powerful force in control who are just moving their chess pieces? Executing a plan, a scheme, a conspiracy against us....against us all....despite who you vote for.

Now from my understanding of things the two main objectives of the Freemasons, and other secret societies is to destroy modern day religion and politics. They have served their purpose, a new world order doesn't require them. It said that on the guidestones in between the lines of course.

They are close to developing the tech that can control your mind directly so the political and religious things can get retired.

The psychology was quite simple, best described here from an old Turkish proverb...

The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and had convinced the trees that because it's handle was made of wood, it was one of them.

All these people want is your mind, they know how it works , they just need to perfect controlling it.

I am currently avoiding all the MSM but can't help but be curious who won the governor's race in New York? I'm hoping Kathy Hochul or whatever her name is lost but being realistic I doubt it.

As everyone probably is aware in a couple of weeks the midterm election is being staged. My question is will you participate in it ? I am certainly not going to recommend not voting on the other hand I am extremely dubious of expecting any thing good to come out of it either way. I will always remember November 3 2020 as the day it was proven beyond a doubt that the election was rigged and I am actually insulted that I am being asked to vote again. On the other hand by not voting I almost feel like I am shirking an imaginary duty that I still believe as a citizen I have. Maybe I will vote just to pretend it makes a difference and so nobody can say I didn't try.
It is 2 years later and I am still alive despite fake vaccine fake wars fake borders. And sooner than later another fake election in a fake country. We live in an age of lies and deception. They are trying to kill us in countless ways. Nothing is real except possible hunger pangs if and when food is gone. All the bad things that happened to US since 2021 is because of the last fake election. Now we are supposed to endure another torturous 2024 election which will be ultra crazy and even more crooked than the last one. At this point they are just tormenting us. Nobody in their right mind believes anything the media says. The same media that is trying to get rid of us with fake vaccine. Let's face facts they want us dead. Whoever thought it would come to this?

On a side note I am kind of wondering why they haven't bumped off Orange Man. The fact that they haven't makes me even more suspicious of to what the purpose everything really is. Despite deadly election theatrics nothing is guaranteed except they will continue to make our lives even more miserable and cheat and fleece us in never ending degradation. Satan is flexing his muscles and savoring the death and destruction created every day. There is no easy way out of this. Cancel my subscription to the resurrection. I want a refund.

Maldarker

Star
On a side note I am kind of wondering why they haven't bumped off Orange Man. The fact that they haven't makes me even more suspicious of to what the purpose everything really is. Despite deadly election theatrics nothing is guaranteed except they will continue to make our lives even more miserable and cheat and fleece us in never ending degradation. Satan is flexing his muscles and savoring the death and destruction created every day. There is no easy way out of this. Cancel my subscription to the resurrection. I want a refund.
He is the other side of the janus coin is why

Maldarker

Star
The only thing I know about Janus is that every movie I watch on the Criterion channel starts out with a Janus symbol. I only watch foreign movies around 50 years or older. And they all have Janus symbol in the beginning.
Its the same sided coin doesn't matter which way its flipped its always the same...past-future beginning-end its all the same they control it.

Im planning on voting (in person) because im pretty sure my state fills out a ballot for everyone who doesnt vote since they do that stupid mail in thing. The more votes they have to fabricate the more i hope it will wake some people up.

Im registered independent but the demoncrats are always texting me soliciting votes. Assuming i agree with their stupid positions. I mean i disagree with some of the republican platform too, but killing babies, castrating children, v@x mandates, limiting 2a and such are dealbreakers.
Yeah, voting in the federal election is practically pointless, but i still dont want them filling in my ballot for me. My garbage state only lets me vote in the primary if im registered to a party tho, so looks like i dont get to anyway.

There's a guy running for senate (who has realistically no chance of winning) who is sort of making sense tho.

Here is a quick list of my stands on the many issues which our nation is facing.
– Don
Abortion – 100% Pro-life. Abolish all federal funding support of any organizations which advocate and/or perform abortions. Sue abortion providers to provide counseling fund for victims of abortion.

Child Molestation – Child molesters, the national group called NAMBLA is a example, have formed powerful groups with chapters in many cities of the nation. They are protected and nurtured by very powerful economic and political forces. These groups must be exposed and destroyed by law enforcement.

Education – Abolish the Federal Department of Education. Return to state and local control of education. Encourage home schooling. Encourage abandonment of public school system to provide pressure for system reformation – change or else.

Family Wage – Develop family wage ( ability of one wage earner to support a family ) by abolishing Federal Reserve System and Federal Reserve Notes ( debt money ) and replacing them with U.S. Treasury System ( see ” Truth in Money Book ” in books section ) and interest free United States Notes.

Federal Reserve System – Abolish. Replace with U.S. Treasury Control as described in ” Truth In Money Book.” Replace current Federal Reserve Notes ( interest bearing debt-money ) with United States Notes ( non-interest bearing ). See ” The Truth About The Fed ” article/Pill on the homepage of this website.

Foreign Aid – Begin phased withdrawal from foreign aid except for humanitarian purposes.

Foreign Policy – Oppose development of ” New World Order ” in any and all manifestations. Encourage development of sovereign republics as with our own nation. Apply foreign policy principles of President Washington. Encourage all nations to obtain our standard of living and aid them in achieving this goal.

Global warming – Global warming is a hoax and fraud designed for the destruction of industry and manufacturing within the nation with the subsequent destruction of the middle class and workers of the nation.

Globalization – This is the name for the corporate dominance of government which will lead into the development of the dictatorial, tyrannical, and anti-American ” New World Order.” Prosperity levels of all nations around the world can be raised by application of tariffs to develop and protect domestic industry – the opposite of the intention and result of ” globalization,” a doctrine which should be resisted in any manifestation as it is, by its result of draining industry and jobs from our country, in reality a attack upon the economic power of our nation.

Health care – Regain ability of citizen to pay for health care by not stealing his/her purchasing power – abolish the IRS, stop the fraud of the income tax, stop inflation and deterioration of the dollar by replacing the Federal Reserve System with the honest money of interest-free United States Notes. Repeal prescription drug benefits bill. Promote new health paradigm of natural healing and preventative health care. Ban vaccination to stop development of long term degenerative diseases.

Homosexual marriage – Ban all homosexual marriage.

Immigration – Stop all immigration. After complete review reinstitute controlled and greatly reduced immigration program. Seal border with Mexico to stop all illegal immigration. Deport all illegal aliens.

Internal Revenue Service – Abolish. Prosecute knowledgeable governmental employees for their protection of and complicity in the scandal of the IRS. See ” Truth About The IRS ” article/Pill on the homepage of this website.

Living Wage – This is a completely fraudulent idea because it does nothing to deal with the real cause of the problem – the corrupt Federal Reserve System which is stealing the purchasing power of our money. The solution to the problem of rising costs is true reform of the money system – the replacement of debt-money Federal Reserve Notes with interest-free United States Notes and the abolishment of the Federal Reserve System with its replacement by a U.S. Treasury System as described in ” The Truth In Money Book ” ( see book section ). These reforms will produce a true ” Family Wage ” ( see above and in article in the economics section of this website ).

Manufacturing – Structure corporate tax laws to provide severe penalties and disincentives for locating domestic manufacturing in foreign nations. Rebuild domestic manufacturing and industry in all facets by tariff development and tax incentives.

Media – Oppose the consolidation of the media into mega-corporations.

NAFTA – Repeal.

NATO – Has outlived its purpose and should be dismantled.

Racism – Ban all funding to Planned Parenthood. Refer to homepage article/Pill – ” All People Are Created Equal.”

Second Amendment – Affirm that the 2nd Amendment protects the right of the singular citizen to keep and bear arms.

United Nations – Withdraw from U.N. Eject U.N. from U.S. soil.

Vaccines – Ban all vaccinations of children until complete and verified safety and effectiveness studies have been performed. Initiate studies of the connection between vaccination and long-term disease development.

War on Terror – Repeal Patriot Act. Seal Mexican border to stop entry of terrorists. Expose profiteers of 9-11. Stop domestic government terrorism by Internal Revenue Service and other governmental agencies. Stop drug money laundering by banks.

WTFSS

Im torn between thinking he's running just to bring awareness to these issues, or as a way for the elites to know how many of us here actually agree with him on most positions

Why trump?

To get people to cheer on a war with iran. Everyone knows biden is a puppet, but the people will cheer trump on. So predictable.

11 minute video, gets to the point around 5 minutes