ASTROWORLD HOUSTON

purify

oh yeah travis scott been sold his soul big big time in a really blatant way. he’s in deep w them demons, his manager is irving azoff who, amongst a litany of quasi satanic activities, got brian henley off on a child r*pe/drug/murder charge. the festival itself looked satanic as fuck, the theme was “see you on the other side”, there was someone in the crowd holding a sign that says will we survive?

travis scott is gonna be fine sadly cuz this was a big big sacrifice including 8 deaths SO FAR. moloch is pleased. devil is all over this new rap shit, fucking pathetic artists with even more pathetic depraved empty minded fans. god bless all that passed in such a nightmarish phantasmagorical setting surrounded by people who like saying shit like demon time and calling people passing out and oding pussies.

edit: i know its some people who are on the edge of the truth like i was. i used to think, oh its just a joke. nah. imagine all the different symbols someone could throw up snd the reaction it would get. yet pentagrams and all manner of occult shit, nobody bats an eye. stop worshipping these guys who worship things that are evil and inhumane. its about the values. that said if u connect w moloch and baal cheers to you, just stay the fuck away from me and my people.

Last edited:

swayy000

Star
The whole thing is sketchy. When event organizers planned that event they didnt even think of proper crowd control???? or some sort of organized system where fans could go into the event one by one? like come on. I just saw the video of people jumping the gates and toppling on top of each other. where was the security???? I have a feeling that was intentional for that to happen

redqueen

Superstar
This is so sad n heartbreaking

The stage having the sign
Meet you on the other side
Is a strange coincidence to say the least
As is the story itself
about someone injecting people with w/e
No ones even thinking that
1 -you have to be fully vaccinated to attend most events such as this now
2 -one of the main side effect that even the ms news mentioned a few times
Is heart attacks specially in younger children
I know there is evil that would take a child in a heartbeat
It maybe just that someone with a syringe
I just think it's not what they are saying it is

before anyone dropped there was crowd surge
That was left to happen by the looks of it
They were asked more than once to stop the show because of the going ons in the crowd
No one from what I can see actually saw anyone inject anyone
It's assumed I think because someone was seen foaming from the mouth

It's not like they will say that though
that all the heart attacks were caused by eniccav side effects

Last edited:

Notsure

Established
Nothing shocks me anymore. It seems like mass casualties is an "every once in awhile" thing in America. Thats why I try to seperate myself from this world, stuff like this seems to be happening more often, conspiracy or not. It's just the sign of the times, which is in the last days in my eyes.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Seems this was a local event to me as I'm in Houston. The thing i first noticed here was the thread was made by a brand new account and replied to by another new account. Lurkers of socks, bots maybe? With roughly 20 (30 tops) regular actives here it is strange to see so many new accounts. Either people don't want to talk or they're socks, made by someone who can't stop talking and needs a dozen accounts to do so.

Click on "whats new", go back 2, maybe 3 pages to see most threads are 2 weeks + old, but we've always got new people here???? How does this work? 80, 90% just lurking?

I don't watch the news, as there is no good in it. I don't even know who this Travis Scott is if you want honesty. But it is strange more then a few are calling this some kind of sacrifice. I mean its a concert, get someone to say "boo" and it can start a stampede, which is what seems to be what happened here. I read the images in the tweets, what do you expect to happen when you cram 100 people into a 10 x 10 foot space?

Truth is music in itself is evil as I've highlighted multiple times. But i guess people need reassurance for their faith, therefore every main stream death must be "satanic".

Have none of you considered the deaths are due to the vaccine? That is other the Hugo.

Notsure

Established
Seems this was a local event to me as I'm in Houston. The thing i first noticed here was the thread was made by a brand new account and replied to by another new account. Lurkers of socks, bots maybe? With roughly 20 (30 tops) regular actives here it is strange to see so many new accounts. Either people don't want to talk or they're socks, made by someone who can't stop talking and needs a dozen accounts to do so.

Click on "whats new", go back 2, maybe 3 pages to see most threads are 2 weeks + old, but we've always got new people here???? How does this work? 80, 90% just lurking?

I don't watch the news, as there is no good in it. I don't even know who this Travis Scott is if you want honesty. But it is strange more then a few are calling this some kind of sacrifice. I mean its a concert, get someone to say "boo" and it can start a stampede, which is what seems to be what happened here. I read the images in the tweets, what do you expect to happen when you cram 100 people into a 10 x 10 foot space?

Truth is music in itself is evil as I've highlighted multiple times. But i guess people need reassurance for their faith, therefore every main stream death must be "satanic".

Have none of you considered the deaths are due to the vaccine? That is other the Hugo.

Its hard to say a vaccine might be the cause of death, when eyewitnesses go on social media and give detailed accounts of people being trampled. Maybe it was both? I dont know. I definitely agree with you on the news part though, its basically just death and indoctrination.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Most of this video is garbage. Guy says he seen them carry 100 dead bodies out when the current narrative is 8-11 dead.

But around 23 seconds you can see a guy twitching on the ground while some people around him are saying to "stop the show". Its not a stampede (atm anyway, if there even was one).

We know the vaccine can cause seizures as there are plenty of videos online documenting it.

Ignore the title, this was no "sacrifice". Just some vaccinated people going to a concert, while maybe the music / energy in the air gave them heart attacks. They don't call it the "clot shot" for nothing.

Notice the description on the video...
Free jabs at the door @ this vax only Travis Scott concert.

Last edited:

queen82

Star
Nothing shocks me anymore. It seems like mass casualties is an "every once in awhile" thing in America. Thats why I try to seperate myself from this world, stuff like this seems to be happening more often, conspiracy or not. It's just the sign of the times, which is in the last days in my eyes.
nothing is a coincidence anymore ..

TheTruthIsOutThere

Established

swayy000

Star

ive noticed a surge of new accounts as well, especially in the kpop threads. idk maybe sock accounts, shills, and/ or bots? and does VC do anything about it anyways?:confused: ive noticed some other things on this site that seems a bit off to me. but it could actually just be lurkers or normal people making accounts

Last edited: