Bible the Book of books

A Freeman

Superstar
Joel 2:32 And it shall come to pass, [that] whosoever shall call on the name of the "I AM" shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the "I AM" hath said, and in the remnant whom the "I AM" shall call.

Romans 10:8-10
10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, [even] in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart THAT GOD HATH RAISED him (Jesus) from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Are either of these passages somehow proof that Jesus is or was God? Of course not. The same individual (Paul) who wrote the letter to the Romans wrote the following to the Corinthians.

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God.

Concerning those who will be redeemed, Christ, through the mouth of Jesus stated the following:

Matthew 7:13-14
7:13 Enter ye in at the "Strait" gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
7:14 Because Strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] The Way, which leadeth unto Life, and FEW there be that find it.

Which Christ elaborate on in greater detail in Christ's Revelation to John:

Revelation 7:4-9
7:4 And I HEARD the number of them which were sealed: [and there were] sealed an hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
7:5 Of the tribe of Judah [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad [were] sealed twelve thousand.
7:6 Of the tribe of Asher [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Naphtali [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasseh [were] sealed twelve thousand.
7:7 Of the tribe of Simeon [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar [were] sealed twelve thousand.
7:8 Of the tribe of Zebulun [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph/Ephraim [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin [were] sealed twelve thousand.
7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could count (which is why he was told in verse 4), of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the Throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Revelation 14:1-4
14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the Mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty [and] four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
14:2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many "waters", and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
14:3 And they sung as it were a New Song (Isaiah 42:10) before the Throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that "Song" except the hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand, which were redeemed from the Earth.
14:4 These are they which were not corrupted by women; for they are pure. These are they which follow the Lamb wheresoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, [being] the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb (obeying God NOT women).

TokiEl

Superstar
אָמַר יְהוָה וּבַשְּׂרִידִים אֲשֶׁר יְהוָה קֹרֵא׃ יִמָּלֵט (Masoretic)

καὶ ἔσται πᾶς ὃς ἂν ἐπικαλέσηται τὸ ὄνομα κυρίου σωθήσεται (Septuagint)

Joel 2 32 Everyone who calls on the Name of YHWH is saved... was translated in greek as... Everyone who calls on the Name of Kyrion is saved.

Romans 10 8But what does it say? “The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,”d that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming: 9that if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Kyrion,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

Jesus or Yeshua in hebrew even means... YHWH saves.

TokiEl

Superstar
John 14 8Philip said to Him, “Kyrion, show us the Father, and that will be enough for us.” 9Jesus replied, “Philip, I have been with you all this time, and still you do not know Me? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

TokiEl

Superstar
Hebrews 1 1Long ago God spoke to our ancestors in many and various ways by the prophets. 2But in these last days He has spoken to us by His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, and through whom He made the ages.

3The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of His nature, upholding all things by His powerful word. After He had provided purification for our sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high. 4So He became as far superior to the angels as the name He has inherited is excellent beyond theirs. 5For to which of the angels did God ever say:

“You are My Son; today I have become Your Father”? Or again: “I will be His Father, and He will be My Son”?

So God made the ages through the Logos (who at a point in time incarnated here on earth as the Son to atone for our sins) who is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of His nature... even upholding all things by His powerful word.

John 5 22For the Father judges no one, but has assigned all judgment to the Son.

A Freeman

Superstar
Compare:

Psalm 110:1 The LORD (God) said unto my Lord (Christ), Sit thou at My right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

to:

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God.

and to:

Hebrews 10-:12-14
10:12 But this Man (Jesus+Christ), after he had offered one sacrifice for sins, forever sat down on the right hand of God;
10:13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.
10:14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

It should be self-evident the Son is subservient to the Father and that no one can be their own Son (nor can anyone be their own Father).

1 Corinthians 15:23-28
15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
15:24 Then [cometh] The End, when he shall have delivered up The Kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
15:25 For He (God) must reign, till He (God) hath put all enemies under his (Christ's) feet.
15:26 The last enemy [that] shall be destroyed [is] death.
15:27 For He (God) hath put all things under his (Christ's) feet. But when He (God) saith all things are put under [him, it is] manifest that He (God) is excepted, which did put all things under him (Christ).
15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him (Christ), then shall the Son also himself be subject unto Him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

A Freeman

Superstar
Of course we have all of this straight from the mouth of Jesus as well.

John 10:29 My Father, which gave [them] me, is greater than all; and no [man] is able to pluck [them] out of my Father's hand.

John 13:16 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than He that sent him.

John 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come [again] unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

TokiEl

Superstar
John 8 23Then He told them, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. 24That is why I said you would die in your sins. For unless you believe that I am, you will die in your sins.

A Freeman

Superstar
John 4:23-26
4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in Spirit and in Truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship Him.
4:24 God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship [Him] with their spirit (Being) and in Truth.
4:25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messiah cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.
4:26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am [he].

TokiEl

Superstar
Matthew 22 41While the Pharisees were assembled, Jesus questioned them: 42“What do you think about the Christ? Whose son is He?”

“David’s,” they answered.

43Jesus said to them, “How then does David in the Spirit call Him ‘Kyrion’? For he says:

44‘Kyrion said to my Kyrion,

“Sit at My right hand

until I put Your enemies

under Your feet.” ’

45So if David calls Him Kyrion,’ how can He be David’s son?”

46No one was able to answer a word, and from that day on no one dared to question Him any further.

TokiEl

Superstar

Matt 22 44‘Kyrion said to my Kyrion,

“Sit at My right hand

until I put Your enemies

under Your feet.” ’

TokiEl

Superstar
They are One.

How can that be ?

Same as our soul and body is one.

John14 8Philip said to Him, “Kyrion, show us the Father, and that will be enough for us.”

9Jesus replied, “Philip, I have been with you all this time, and still you do not know Me?

Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

TokiEl

Superstar
Revelation 22 12“Behold, I am coming soon, and My reward is with Me, to give to each one according to what he has done. 13I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.”

14Blessed are those who wash their robes,c so that they may have the right to the tree of life and may enter the city by its gates. 15But outside are the dogs, the sorcerers, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

16“I, Jesus, have sent My angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the bright Morning Star.”

TokiEl

Superstar

Do not give dogs what is holy

and do not throw your pearls before swine.

If you do they may trample them under their feet

and then turn and tear you to pieces.

Matthew 7:6

I don't think you deserve truths any more. So i'll leave you with your own lies that you love. I've been here long enough and there is little or no love lost.