Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
Rev 2 12To the angel of the church in Pergamum write:

These are the words of the One who holds the sharp, double-edged sword.

13I know where you live, where the throne of Satan sits. Yet you have held fast to My name and have not denied your faith in Me, even in the day when My faithful witness Antipas was killed among you, where Satan dwells.

There are a lot of temple ruins in Pergamon where the gods of yore were worshipped...there are the temple ruins of Zeus and Dionysus and Athena and Hera and Demeter and Asclepius and Serapis...

Where are they now ?

What happened to Satan ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Did the devil die in the ruins ? Or did he call it a day ?

For a long time he was worshipped by the old world... and now he is not ?

2 Cor 4 4The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers so they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Satan is called the god of this age !!!

So where did he go ???

Do you know any god who deny the divinity of Jesus Christ ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Rev 13 1Then I saw a beast with ten horns and seven heads rising out of the sea. There were ten royal crowns on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. 2The beast I saw was like a leopard, with the feet of a bear and the mouth of a lion. And the dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.

Did you read that ?

Satan gave this endtime beast his throne !

The throne of Zeus or the seat of Satan restored in Berlin !

So since the Scriptures state that Satan gave the end time beast his throne... this beast is Germany !

Or at least one of his heads right. Maybe the mortally wounded one ?

Did you think about that ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Many evidently don't even know when Jesus was born baptized and crucified.

When was Jesus born baptized crucified and resurrected ?

The timing of these events may not be so important but why not try to time them anyway ? So the gospel of Luke says that Jesus was just about 30 years old when baptized by John "in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar". Phlegon of Tralles who wrote a historical compendium in sixteen books covering the first 228 Olympiads placed the start of Tiberius reign to Olympiad 198 year 2 [July 14 AD - July 15 AD] *1. Sextus Julius Africanus in his Chronographiai correlated the sixteenth year of Tiberius to Olympiad 202 year 2 [July 30 AD - July 31 AD] which would place the first year of Tiberius to Olympiad 198 year 3 [July 15 AD - July 16 AD] *2. Both authors are correct if January 15 AD was the official start of Tiberius reign and since January is the first month of the year in the Julian calendar and Roman dates were customarily kept according to the names of the two consuls who took office on January then it is reasonable to assume that the first year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar commenced on January 15 AD which would place his fifteenth year of reign in 29 AD.

So if Jesus was just about 30 years old in 29 AD then he must have been born in about 2 BC. And written in stone is the funerary inscription "The Deeds of the Divine Augustus" where it reads that the entire Roman people gave him the title "Father of my Country" in his thirteenth consulship which we know was in 2 BC *3. This is perhaps the census of Augustus in the Nativity story and is also reported by the Jewish historian Josephus *4.

The Star of Bethlehem presentation by FA Larson shows how the king planet Jupiter began its first of three conjunctions with the king star Regulus in the king constellation Leo on the Jewish New Year 10 September 3 BC before merging with Venus as an extraordinary bright western evening star on 17 June 2 BC *5. Suppose the three wise men began their journey westwards just after this splendid star then they would arrive at Jerusalem about four or five months later. And on 25 December 2 BC before dawn Jupiter was above Bethlehem from Jerusalem unobstructed by moonlight as it was a new moon *6. If the three wise men looking for the new king told king Herod at Jerusalem in December 2 BC about the first conjunction of Jupiter with Regulus in Leo in September 3 BC then that may explain why the babes in Bethlehem two years and younger were put to death by Herod.

The gospels indicate that Jesus was born on Sukkot which is the fall Feast of Tabernacles also known as the Feast of Booths in Sept/Oct. As John 1:14 says "And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth." The original Greek word "ἐσκήνωσεν" translated into English as "dwelt" is from the root "σκηνόω" Strong's Concordance number G4637 which also means "tabernacle". And as Luke 2:12 says “And this will be the sign to you: You will find a Babe wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a manger.” The original Greek word "φάτνῃ" translated into English as "manger" is Strong's Concordance number G5336 which also means "stall" or "booth" *7. Curiously Jupiter conjuncted with Venus in Virgo on 13 October 2 BC which according to the Hebrew calendar fell on the first day of the Feast of Tabernacles *8.

Josephus wrote that king Herod was in Jericho on the night of a lunar eclipse where he had set up court and burnt some dissidents who had the guts to cut down the Roman golden eagle above the Temple gate *9. According to NASA's catalog of lunar eclipses there was only one total eclipse of the moon on 10 January 1 BC visible from Judea between 4 BC and 3 AD *10. There was a partial visible eclipse on 13 March 4 BC which seems to have coincided with the Jewish holiday Purim and so highly unlikely the time to burn some Jews on the pyre. Herod died not long after this eclipse according to Josephus and before the following Passover when Judea erupted into a civil war which was brutally put down by the Roman governor of Syria named Publius Quinctilius Varus who would go on to loose no less than three legions in 9 AD at the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest. A loss which Augustus allegedly would try to alleviate by knocking his head against a wall saying "Give me back my legions!".

The "Parable of the Barren fig tree" as told by Jesus in Luke 13:6-9 about a certain man who for three years had come looking for fruits on a fig tree [Israel] but found nothing and gave it one last chance to produce may hint to His ministry lasting between three and four years before cursing the fig tree as reported by the gospels of Mark and Matthew a couple of days before the Passover crucifixion. As Jesus was baptized by John when just about 30 years old "in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar" in 29 AD then a ministry lasting between three and four years would place His crucifixion in 33 AD.

Phlegon of Tralles wrote about an extraordinary eclipse which took place on Olympiad 202 year 4 [July 32 AD - July 33 AD] at the sixth hour *11. An event also known from the gospels in connection with the Passover crucifixion as reported by Luke 23:44 "Now it was about the sixth hour, and there was darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour". This was not a solar eclipse as Passover is celebrated on a full moon and NASA's list of lunar eclipses paints the picture of a partial blood moon rising right after sunset over Jerusalem like a cup filled with blood on Passover 14 Nisan 3 April 33 AD. And in Acts 2:20 both the blood moon and the sun which switched off are mentioned in connection with the crucifixion of Christ.

What day did Jesus die ? Friday ! as Mark 15:42 says "Now when evening had come, because it was the Preparation Day, that is, the day before the Sabbath,". As if that was not unambiguously enough then the original Greek word for "Preparation Day" is "παρασκευή" and anybody can go to Google translate and type in "Friday" and let it translate into Greek and see it is the original Greek word for Friday. The expression "three days and three nights in the heart of the earth" must be understood as three "evening_mornings" as in Genesis 1:5 since a Jewish day begins at sunset so Friday Saturday and Sunday were counted inclusively as three "evening_mornings" as there was no concept of zero back then. "And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:" - 1 Corinthians 15:4. Jesus was crucified on a Friday 14 Nisan and rose again with Venus before the break of dawn on Sunday 16 Nisan the Feast of Firstfruits.

So the available evidence agree that Jesus was born in the autumn about the Feast of Tabernacles 2 BC baptized in about the autumn of 29 AD crucified on Passover 14 Nisan 3 April 33 AD and resurrected on the Feast of Firstfruits Sunday 16 Nisan 5 April 33 AD.

"He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay." - Matthew 28:6

*1 "For Phlegon says that he [Tiberius] became king in the second year of Olympiad 19{8},"
textexcavation.com/phlegontestimonium.html
the Olympiads
numachi.com/~ccount/hmepa/calendars/olympiads1-100.html

*2 "For from Nehemiah, who was dispatched by Artaxerxes to build Jerusalem in the 115th year of the Persian empire, and the 4th year of the 83d Olympiad, and the 20th year of the reign of Artaxerxes himself, up to ibis date, which was the second year of the 202d Olympiad, and the 16th year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar,"
newadvent.org/fathers/0614.htm

*3 "While I was administering my thirteenth consulship the senate and the equestrian order and the entire Roman people gave me the title of Father of my Country,- Res Gestae Divi Augusti
penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Augustus/Res_Gestae/6*.html

*4 "When therefore the whole Jewish nation took an oath to be faithful to Caesar, and the interests of the king,"
Josephus Antiquities XVII.41–45

*5 The star of Bethlehem presentation by FA Larson
youtube.com/watch?v=gzWi0tWKoxo

*6 NASA's Catalog of Moon Phases
eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/phase/phasecat.html

*7 Strong's Concordance
eliyah.com/lexicon.html

*8 Stellarium Software
stellarium.org/
Hebrew Calendar
cgsf.org/dbeattie/calendar/

*9 "But Herod deprived this Matthias of the high priesthood, and burnt alive the other Matthias, who had raised the sedition, with his other accomplices. And that very night there was an eclipse of the Moon."
Josephus Antiquities XVII. 164–167

*10 NASA's Catalog of Lunar Eclipses
eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/LEcat5/LEcatalog.html

*11 "In the fourth year, however, of Olympiad 202, an eclipse of the sun happened, greater and more excellent than any that had happened before it; at the sixth hour, day turned into dark night, so that the stars were seen in the sky, and an earthquake in Bithynia toppled many buildings of the city of Nicaea."
textexcavation.com/phlegontestimonium.html

TokiEl

Superstar
Rev 6 9And when the Lamb opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony they had upheld. 10And they cried out in a loud voice, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You avenge our blood and judge those who dwell upon the earth?”

11Then each of them was given a white robe and told to rest a little while longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers, were killed, just as they had been killed.

A lot of christians will be killed at the fifth seal.

And at the sixth seal God will avenge and judge those who dwell upon the earth.

Rev 6 12And when I saw the Lamb open the sixth seal, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black like sackcloth of goat hair, and the whole moon turned blood red, 13and the stars of the sky fell to the earth like unripe figs dropping from a tree shaken by a great wind. 14The sky receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved from its place.

15Then the kings of the earth, the nobles, the commanders, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and free man hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16And they said to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of the One seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb. 17For the great day of Their wrath has come, and who is able to withstand it?”

TokiEl

Superstar
We are now at the start of the second seal... so in our imediate future is hyperinflation and famine then islamic terror then the fifth seal.

Since the dead in Christ will rise first... and the dead in Christ at the fifth seal are told to wait a little while longer... then we can't expect a rapture before the fifth seal.

We can expect a rapture at the sixth seal... because that's when the wrath of God begins... and the elect are not appointed to suffer God's wrath.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Will the rapture happen before or after the man of sin in 2 Thess 2 is revealed ?

TokiEl

Superstar
The Day of the Lord

The Day of the Lord is the day of sudden destruction... of fervent fire and pillars of smoke.

That great day is at the sixth seal.

Stars falling from heaven like winter? figs.

A day of clouds and darkness and blood moon.

A day to be saved from.

TokiEl

Superstar
Matt 24 29Immediately after the tribulation of those days:

The sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light;

the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.’

30At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. 31And He will send out His angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

Rev 6 12And when I saw the Lamb open the sixth seal, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black like sackcloth of goat hair, and the whole moon turned blood red, 13and the stars of the sky fell to the earth like unripe figs dropping from a tree shaken by a great wind. 14The sky receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved from its place.

15Then the kings of the earth, the nobles, the commanders, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and free man hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16And they said to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide usb from the face of the One seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb. 17For the great day of Their wrath has come, and who is able to withstand it?”

Tribulations before the 6th seal... at the 6th seal God's wrath begins.

See the Son of Man is coming and His angels... for His people are not appointed to suffer God's wrath.

TokiEl

Superstar
Rev 6 9And when the Lamb opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony they had upheld. 10And they cried out in a loud voice, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You avenge our blood and judge those who dwell upon the earth?”

11Then each of them was given a white robe and told to rest a little while longer,
until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers, were killed, just as they had been killed.

The 5th seal is the world's final solution to the christian question...just as the world once and for all sought to solve the jewish problem almost a century ago. This is the opportunity for true repentance and glorious martyrdom.

Rev 13 7Then the beast was permitted to wage war against the saints and to conquer them, and it was given authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation. 8And all who dwell on the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written from the foundation of the world in the Book of Life belonging to the Lamb who was slain.

9He who has an ear, let him hear:

10“If anyone is destined for captivity, into captivity he will go;

if anyone is to die by the sword,by the sword he must be killed.”

Here is a call for the perseverance and faith of the saints.

TokiEl

Superstar
2 Cor 4:4

The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers

so they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ

who is the image of God.

TokiEl

Superstar
Isaiah 14:12-15

How have you fallen from the heavens

Helel ben Sahar

You have been cut down to the earth

Overthrower of nations.

You said in your heart...

I will ascend to the heavens.

I will exalt my throne above the stars of God.

I will settle on the mount of congregation in the recesses of the north.

I will ascend upon the elevations of an envelope.

I will be like the Most High.

Surely you shall descend to sheol

into the recesses of the pit.

What the pit of souls ?

Yes the well of souls.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
There is a big biblical hint that the endtime events will unfold in the decade between 2018 - 2028.

Matthew 24 32Now learn this lesson from the fig tree *1: As soon as its branches become tender and sprout leaves, you know that summer is near. 33So also, when you see all these things, you will know that He is near, right at the door. 34Truly I tell you, this generation *2 will not pass away until all these things have happened. 35Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away.

*1 Hosea 9 10I found Israel like grapes in the wilderness. I saw your fathers as the firstfruits of the fig tree in its first season.

*2 Psalm 90 10The length of our days is seventy years— or eighty if we are strong—

TokiEl

Superstar
Pebbles from a pilgrim

One day in the Holy land

the sun rose above the mount of Olives

and bathed a parade from the Sheep gate

on the road to Jerusalem

A centurion was cheering a man

with a wooden beam on his shoulders

while the barley waved in the wind

along the road to Jerusalem

Someone stepped in and helped him