Biden - Tara Reade Thread

I think this subject deserves its own thread for updates and analysis. IMO this is a Trump operation using Bernie supporters as dupes to help Trump get elected. Tara Reade is a Bernie supporter and also a Putin worshiper. She went public in an interview with Katie Halper, another Bernie supporter.

From the evidence I have seen so far it looks to me like she is being handled by some undercover pro-Trump operative who is probably telling her what she is doing will help Bernie Sanders and Russian/American relations. She probably was touched by Biden in creepy ways, but I think she is making up the penetration thing.

I wrote this on another thread about the 2020 election

Well the Tara Reade thing seems to be driven mainly by Bernie Supporters at this point, with the Fox News crowd smiling and enjoying the anti-Trump opposition fighting amongst each other.

Remember that the targeted audience of the "operation-Tara" (which IMO is exactly what it is) is not targeted at Trump voters. They will vote for Trump even if he raped an entire kindergarten class on live television.

This is directed towards people who would come out to vote for Biden with the ultimate aim of massively suppressing voter turnout, which is the only way Trump can win. This to me shows how scared the elites are that Trump may not win, even with their massive rigging of the entire process to favour him as much as possible. They dont want to leave anything to chance.

What these Bernie supporters do not understand is that they will not get Bernie to takeover from Biden, it will not happen no matter how much sense they make, or how much they protest. All of their frustration and noise making will only serve to help Trump, and that is the gameplan from the beginning. It's no coincidence they are setting Trump up with the worst possible opponent. Watch Biden pick Hillary as a VP to solidify the crappiness.

two tales from Tara Reade

https://medium.com/@hasanahmad/the-2-tales-from-tara-reade-e80c5d0ec9ef

Pre-April 2019
  • She says a 1993 call into Larry King is by her mother. In this video the woman tells Larry King this aide had problems but didn’t report not out of fear but out of respect for the senator.
  • She writes article saying her love for Putin and Russia and says Putin and Russia is the way America should be
  • She says she will support any candidate who backs off Russia and names 2 candidates she will support if they do: Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders
  • Before her name change on her previous twitter account she retweets and tweets positive words about Biden on her own volition.
  • She said she left her job working with Joe Biden because of American Imperialism and Xenophobia and lack of respect the US government gives Russia and Putin.
April 2019
  • She accuses Joe Biden of making her uncomfortable not sexual assault
  • She calls Joe Biden’s actions as non sexual
  • She says she still respects Joe Biden
  • She joined a group of 7 other women who say Joe Biden made them uncomfortable by his handsy approach to both men and women but didn’t sexually assault them
  • She says she left voluntarily on her own volition.
  • She supported Biden as a VP
  • She hoped Biden had changed his handsy ways so she could support him as a presidential candidate.
  • She says someone told her Biden liked her legs which is why she was told to serve.
  • Friend she told was asked by Tara Reade if Joe Biden’s acts were inappropriate or not.
  • She says she filed a complaint with the US Senate Personel office. No media outlet has been able to find such a complaint.
Between April 2019-August 2019
  • Her story did not get national attention
  • She told press she didn’t delete medium blog post which showered love for Russia and Putin, it was in fact deleted
  • She says she lost her contracts or jobs due to coming out in April 2019
  • She says she had financial issues after coming out in April 2019
  • She tweets to many journalists to give her story more attention, no one responds until Feb-March 2020
  • She tweeted over 200 times the same story every day multiple times a day even after her story was published in a newspaper clearly indicating she didn’t think her initial story got enough attention. **
August 2019 – March 2020
  • She supported Marianne Williamson initially
  • She switched her support to Bernie Sanders on the day Williamson concedes
  • She says Biden is corrupt in the Ukraine Burisma scandal
  • She says Biden and Trump are the same in terms of corruption
  • She says Bernie’s election chances are being stolen by the DNC and Billionaires supporting Biden
  • She says Biden is being drugged up in order to compete in debates hinting he suffers from dementia
  • She tweeted another 100 or so times the exact same words and links multiples times a day for months even after her April 2019 story because presumably she didn’t think her story got enough attention.**
March 2020
  • She changes her story and says Biden raped her
  • She changes the scope and says Biden sexually assaulted her
  • She says she hates Joe Biden and that he is a predator who should resign from presidential campaign
  • None of the 7 other women say Joe Biden sexually assaulted them.
  • She says she was directly threatened by Biden himself and was fired by him
  • She calls on Bernie to not quit race as she had a story to tell which will take down Biden
  • She suggests her story which will come soon is all about timing to take down Biden
  • None of the dozen women who worked with Biden in 1980s and 1990s said they heard a story or a complaint regarding harassment or assault from Biden.
  • Biden’s manager up to middle of 1990s says she did not receive any complaint about Biden despite Tara Reade saying she told her about Biden.
  • **This story got national attention.
You can see the shift to a new story by Tara Reade. Even the 1993 call to Larry King if it is her mother seems to support her April 2019 narrative not her 2020 new narrative. We don’t know why she shifted her story completely from respect to hate, from non sexual to r*pe from leaving voluntarily to being threatened and fired . The simplest explanation seems to suggest there is a chance the 2019 story like the 7 other women is true and due to her story not getting attention she escalated it into a new story in March 2020. Her new story in March 2020 was carried in the beginning by outspoken Bernie Sanders supporting ‘journalists’ as well as some alt-right outlets .

Lisa

Superstar
Except this showed up...

New clip emerges of Joe Biden sexual assault accuser Tara Reade's mother phoning Larry King 27 years ago to ask if her daughter should go to the press about a 'prominent senator'
www.dailymail.co.uk

Clip of Biden sex accuser's mother phoning into Larry King emerges
A 1993 clip has emerged alleging to show former Joe Biden staffer Tara Reade's mother Jeanette Altimus calling into Larry King about the former Vice President's alleged sexual assault of her daughter.
www.dailymail.co.uk
www.dailymail.co.uk

extensive look at Reade's inconsistencies and contradictions, including her recent praise of Biden, her obbsession with Vladimir Putin,

https://medium.com/@eddiekrassenstein/evidence-casts-doubt-on-tara-reades-sexual-assault-allegations-of-joe-biden-e4cb3ee38460

The Alexandra Tara Reade/Moulton/McCabe Timeline
Here is a more complete timeline of events, regarding Tara Reade’s actions toward both Joe Biden and Vladimir Putin.

• December 1992 — August 1993 — Tara Reade worked as a Senate aide in Joe Biden’s office.
  • 2009 — Reade commended Biden for actions he has taken against domestic violence.
  • 2017 — Reade repeatedly attacked Putin and Russia on Twitter for election interference and for Russian legislation that legalized domestic violence.
  • 2017 — Reade repeatedly praised Joe Biden through tweets, retweets and “likes” on Twitter. On multiple occasions she boosts him for his work on helping end sexual assault.
  • 2018 — Reade claims she liked Russia since she left Washington DC (Over a decade ago), and praised Putin and Russia over and over again. She also directly praised Putin for his treatment of women in multiple articles.
  • January of 2019 — Reade first begins talking about her sexual harassment allegations against Joe Biden on Twitter.
  • March, 2019 — Reade continues to praise Putin.
  • April, 2019 — Reade comes forward with her original allegations against Biden, but says his actions were NOT “sexualization,” but rather compared his actions toward her as being demeaning and treating her like a “pretty” lamp that is thrown away when it’s too bright. She also claimed that her story was not “a story about sexual misconduct.”
  • September 2019 — Reade calls on Joe Biden to be investigated for his dealings with Ukraine.
  • January, 2020 — Reade continues to praise Vladimir Putin on Twitter.
  • March, 2020 — Reade comes forward again, this time claiming that Joe Biden did sexually assault her in 1993.
  • March, 2020 — Reade tells Vox News that she started liking Putin and Russia in 2018 after “watching Noam Chomsky,” but no longer likes Putin after finding out about domestic violence in Russia. (note: in 2018 she claimed to have loved Russia since over a decade ago, and in 2017 she was posting tweets on her account related to Russia’s domestic violence.)

Except this showed up...

New clip emerges of Joe Biden sexual assault accuser Tara Reade's mother phoning Larry King 27 years ago to ask if her daughter should go to the press about a 'prominent senator'
www.dailymail.co.uk

Clip of Biden sex accuser's mother phoning into Larry King emerges
A 1993 clip has emerged alleging to show former Joe Biden staffer Tara Reade's mother Jeanette Altimus calling into Larry King about the former Vice President's alleged sexual assault of her daughter.
www.dailymail.co.uk
www.dailymail.co.uk

even if we take this entire thing at face value, all it proves is that there was "a problem" between a prominent senator and a woman's daughter who lived in the named city at the same time.

So lets say it is Tara Reade and Biden. What is the "problem" ? It could easily have been Biden touching her shoulders in a creepy manner, as she claimed in 2019, before she changed her story in 2020. Look at the timeline I posted and tell me why she would praise Biden in 2017 and before I he did what she claimed in 2020.

Lisa

Superstar
even if we take this entire thing at face value, all it proves is that there was "a problem" between a prominent senator and a woman's daughter who lived in the named city at the same time.

So lets say it is Tara Reade and Biden. What is the "problem" ? It could easily have been Biden touching her shoulders in a creepy manner, as she claimed in 2019, before she changed her story in 2020. Look at the timeline I posted and tell me why she would praise Biden in 2017 and before I he did what she claimed in 2020.
Are you saying that there are two Tara Reades and two mothers with the same name in the same city at the same time? o_O

I think that there has always been a problem with Tara Reade and Biden...the mom proves it. However...what is strange is that she respected him too much to get him into trouble..is that her problem even now? That’s what the mom said when she talked to Larry King, btw.

more about Reade's contradictions

https://thebanter.substack.com/p/tara-reades-sexual-assault-allegation

1. In 2017, Reade (who was then going by a different name, Tara McCab) praised Biden on multiple occasions for his work on stopping sexual assault.
This consisted of retweeting, liking and sharing articles about Biden’s work with Lady Gaga, and an article in the Huff Post citing Biden encouraging men to take responsibility in stopping violence against women.

While Reade is entitled to change her story, the fact that she was publicly liking and sharing articles specifically endorsing Biden for his work on sexual assault just two years before accusing him of sexual assault is extremely concerning.

2. Reade changed her story on why she left Washington DC multiple times.
In 2009, Reade claimed she left DC because her husband Tate had received a job offer for a Congressman in the midwest.

In a now deleted article, Reade then claimed in 2018 that she left DC because she felt she was more of an artist, hated “American Imperialism”, and loved Russia “with all my heart”.

A year later, Reade changed her story again and claimed on Twitter that she left because Joe Biden fired her.

3. Reade has an extremely bizarre, completely inconsistent position on Russia that coincides with her inconsistencies on Joe Biden
In 2017, Reade consistently shared stories on Twitter condemning Russia for its interference in the US election (for example, Reade retweeted Kamala Harris’s call for an investigation into Russia’s involvement with the Trump campaign, and retweeted an extensive Mother Jones article outlining the links deeply troubling links between Trump and Russia).

In 2018, Reade did an astonishing about turn and began retweeting and publishing her own pro-Russian articles (now deleted), and fawning over Vladimir Putin. In one particularly bizarre article she wrote:

“President Putin has an alluring combination of strength with gentleness. His sensuous image projects his love for life, the embodiment of grace while facing adversity. It is evident that he loves his country, his people and his job…. President Putin’s obvious reverence for women, children and animals, and his ability with sports is intoxicating to American women”

To summarize: in 2017, Reade was anti Russian and pro Joe Biden. In 2018, Reade begins tweeting and posting pro-Russian propaganda. In 2019, Reade accuses Biden of misconduct (but not sexual assault) while continuing to promote Russian propaganda. In 2020, Reade accuses Biden of sexual assault and then abruptly reverses her position on Russia just days later claiming she didn’t know how the bad domestic violence was there.

the apparent Lie or misunderstanding perpetrated by Bernie supporters that TimesUp legal defence fund ignored Tara Reade.

https://thebanter.substack.com/p/tara-reades-sexual-assault-allegation

Reade, and pro Sanders outlets have also strongly implied that Time's Up Legal Defense Fund rejected her case out of political loyalty to Biden. As Marcotte points out, this is a conspiracy theory with no basis in reality:

In its partnership with the National Women's Law Center, Time's Up connected Reade with a number of lawyers who interviewed her to see if she had a case worth pursuing. None of those lawyers took Reade on as a client.
It's important to understand here that Time's Up Legal Defense Fund only provides support beyond these referrals — such as PR assistance — if a client obtains a lawyer and moves to take legal action on workplace harassment. But Reade told Salon she wasn't interested in suing Biden. Instead, she was angry "about the smears about being a Russian agent" from Biden supporters and was hoping a lawyer could find a way to stop them.
One law firm Reade spoke with confirmed that they would not take a case with the ambiguous goal of trying to shut down people on social media who were speculating about an accuser being a "Russian agent."
Carrie Goldberg runs a firm dedicated to defending women against sexual abuse. Time's Up helped Reade set up a meeting with her. Goldberg told Salon that she would not "comment on who reaches out to our firm for help" but said that "our firm never hesitates to take on powerful adversaries." She said her firm is not, however, in the business of threatening "to sue conspiracy theorists for potentially protected speech."
Salon's discussions with Reade indicated that she was less interested in legal action and more in public relations representation — for "protection" and to handle "being inundated" by phone calls from reporters. After this interview, Reade continued to send messages to Salon indicating her anger over not getting help with PR. (To clarify: That doesn't rule out Reade retaining legal counsel for matters related to her allegations, but at press time she had not done so.) It's important to understand here that the mission of Time's Up Legal Defense Fund is providing support for clients taking action on workplace harassment, who have secured a lawyer, and the PR services are in support of that.
[/QUOTE]
In short, Time’s Up didn’t take up Reade’s case because a) Reade hadn’t hired a lawyer, and b) wasn’t taking legal action against Biden. Her claim that Joe Biden fired her also cannot be taken seriously because a) she has changed the story herself multiple times, and b) multiple witnesses at the time deny it happened.

justjess

Superstar
Here are my issues with the Tara Reade situation:

1) why didn’t any of this come out when he was Vice President? That’s an extremely powerful and exposed position to begin with

2) in my experience victims either come forward or they don’t. They don’t come forward with a minimized story first and then divulge the whole thing later. Coming forward is a big decision to make that you know is going to gain you scorn no matter what you say.. it’s either go big or go home at that point. Usually it’s the opposite pattern.. big most damaging story first, then it gets back tracked.
I’m saying this after working with abuse victims for ten years.

Lisa

Superstar
Idk what her liking or not liking Russia really has to do with her story.

Sounds like what her mom talked to Larry King about...she didn‘t know if she should get him into trouble or not...still sounded unsure in 2019...but by 2020 she was more sure for some reason...and it could be that she realized what she went through was bad? I would say it was another me too movement thing..where things happened in the past and now you’ve realized that you can hurt a man with accusations...however, there is the mom on Larry King giving the whole thing weight it might not have had without it.

justjess

Superstar
Idk what her liking or not liking Russia really has to do with her story.

Sounds like what her mom talked to Larry King about...she didn‘t know if she should get him into trouble or not...still sounded unsure in 2019...but by 2020 she was more sure for some reason...and it could be that she realized what she went through was bad? I would say it was another me too movement thing..where things happened in the past and now you’ve realized that you can hurt a man with accusations...however, there is the mom on Larry King giving the whole thing weight it might not have had without it.
The mothers phone call would have said something specifically regarding penetration Lisa, it did not. Doesn’t vibe with what I know about victims.

I have no doubt story 1 was accurate, story two seems to be reprisal for not getting enough attention with story one.

Lisa

Superstar
The mothers phone call would have said something specifically regarding penetration Lisa, it did not. Doesn’t vibe with what I know about victims.

I have no doubt story 1 was accurate, story two seems to be reprisal for not getting enough attention with story one.
I doubt the mother would have talked about penetration on Larry King, honestly. I do think something happened to her..not sure the extent of it...but something did happen to her.

justjess

Superstar
I doubt the mother would have talked about penetration on Larry King, honestly. I do think something happened to her..not sure the extent of it...but something did happen to her.
Why would you call Larry king about a sexual assault period? That is not normal behavior.

justjess

Superstar
And for the record there is no one on earth who would refer to r*pe or sexual assault as sexual harassment as Reade and her mother and her defenders constantly do

Even more so Lisa.. you don’t refer to a sexual assault as a “problem”

What mother in her right mind calls a television show to get advice about a r*pe? And refers to it as “a problem”?

And who says they “respect” their rapist?

Lisa

Superstar
And for the record there is no one on earth who would refer to r*pe or sexual assault as sexual harassment as Reade and her mother and her defenders constantly do
Well, that I don‘t know about. All I can agree with is that something happened to Tara Reade back in the day and her mom called to talk about it with Larry King. That is what makes it more believable that something did happen to her...what that is..we don’t know for sure.