Biden: The Good and The Bad

This thread isn't for Biden Derangement Syndrome folks, but this is for honest look at what they are doing and how different they are from Trump both positive and negative.

In the last days of the Trump administration, he declared the Houthis in Yemen a terrorist organization. The state department under Biden is looking into that and considering to reverse it.

Lyfe

Star
Its funny the way you phrase this thread would almost suggest you believe Biden isnt a traitor or part of the "conspiracy."

Its funny the way you phrase this thread would almost suggest you believe Biden isnt a traitor or part of the "conspiracy."
No. I have stated and will state again.

Biden is an elitist who serves the elite.

I'm interested in how the country has changed for better or for worse under the Biden administration.

Overall much of the agenda will be the same, but there will be small differences. Just keeping tabs.

Daze

Superstar
For what its worth, I'm not part of the left / right paradigm.

Just the facts.

Aero

Superstar
It was reported Biden said he would fire anyone who got disrespectful. Idk if that was a bluff, but I'm going to start keeping track. What I'm wondering is, what classifies as "disrespect"? I only ask because it seems to me there are levels of disrespect.

I typically keep my disrespect at the level of jalapeno pepper. Which, as most of you probably know, is pretty mild on the "hot" scale. Funny thing, though, if you cook the jalapenos right, they can get pretty damn hot. So is that enough to get fired? I feel like anything above habanero is probably too much heat.

Tying one on tonight bruv? I’ve been there so I can recognize it. You seem tense. Maybe call for a massage or smoke a j or drop half a bar instead of drinking. I know what it’s like. If you ever wanna talk you can DM me. ;)
Try talking substance for a change. No need to project your degenerate lifestyle onto your opponents. I don't drink or smoke.

Aero

Superstar
Asspuppet? Damn, things are getting heated.

People like degenerates, though, as long as you are a friendly degenerate.

Daze

Superstar
He’s considering allowing people to get full unemployment if they refuse to work uf they feel unsafe due to Corona. That’s a good thing.
The powers that be would love for you to quit producing and sit at home to collect a check. Once your rent, food and basic necessities become dependant on them you're completely owned. A true slave of the state.

Paper money is nothing to these people, they literally print it with nothing backing it. If they can get you to swear allegiance to their authority (UBI), you're done.

justjess

Superstar
The powers that be would love for you to quit producing and sit at home to collect a check. Once your rent, food and basic necessities become dependant on them you're completely owned. A true slave of the state.

Paper money is nothing to these people, they literally print it with nothing backing it. If they can get you to swear allegiance to their authority (UBI), you're done.
Are the citizens of literally every other developed nation on earth slaves to their states? Just wondering, since they’ve had way better social safety net programs then we do for generations already.

Daze

Superstar
Are the citizens of literally every other developed nation on earth slaves to their states? Just wondering, since they’ve had way better social safety net programs then we do for generations already.
Ate you saying democracy is flawed? Isn't that blasphemous?

Don't we get enough handouts? If you take Israel out of the equation WE are the welfare state.

How many woman are out there having babies only to get a bigger check from the goobermemt?

You aught to come to Houston. See the obsurd benefits the minorities get. Theres literally people here living in roach motels driving Cadillac Escalades. Kinda interesting to see people driving cars worth 4. 5x the value of thier home.

Whose paying for this? Me and you of course.

If con vid wasn't 99% lies I'd be inclined to agree with you but fact is today's American is happy to sit home and play video games while uncle Sam pays his bills.

Scam-demic? I can't work. Where's my check!!!