Bill Gates Loves You

billy t

Veteran
I am probably going to get a lot of flack for this but hear me out. Bill Gates may seem like he has ill intent but I really do think he loves us deep down. While the vaccines he has funded will cause some individuals to have bals palsy this should not be looked at as something negative. What is more harmful? A deformed facial structure or contracting Covid that may put others at risk? Obviously it is the latter. Many people are suffering from persistant coughing and high fever and here you are worrying about a blood clot! Get over yourselves. You would not go online without a anti-virus program so what makes you think you can just casually walk into wallmart without the jab?

billy t

Veteran
Also if you listen to Bills voice you will notice it is very effeminate and high pitched. Does this sound like the voice of someone who wishes harm upon others? Bill does not exhibit any signs of toxic masculinity. If you close your eyes when he speaks you may even think it is an innocent old lady talking. Remove the hate from your heart. Hate will not get us anywhere. How dare you judge Bill if you have not walked a mile in his shoes.

Aero

Superstar
A deformed facial structure is a small price to pay for immunity. And I speak from experience.

Kind of feeling like this thread is a troll job, though. If so, I give it a 10/10. Either way, Bill Gates will have to get in line because I already have many girlfriends.

billy t

Veteran
A deformed facial structure is a small price to pay for immunity. And I speak from experience.

Kind of feeling like this thread is a troll job, though. If so, I give it a 10/10. Either way, Bill Gates will have to get in line because I already have many girlfriends.
Yeah, its pure satire mate.

Duzyzdzichu99

He's got all the traits of a hollow narcissist. And I've seen the type a hundred times.

These people are mere shells of who they used to be. So much so that talking to them is a waste of breath. It's like talking to a dead person, or maybe even a zombie.
Me too, but he is not typical. He is one of the most powerful people in the world. He is not mere puppet. He knows exactly what he is doing and he seems to find joy in that. In destruction, in bringing death literally. This man wants to see the world burning. I know this type. He probably didn't get any love in his life. And believe me, i know that type, i know that feeling. I am on the side of light now... because things has changed. But... Before, there was only darkness in my life, only violence and loneliness and i wanted to destroy everything, i wanted a revenge on the cruel world, i was hopeless, but still questioning, then... miracles happened. And he is on his revenge on humanity. If he is a narcisst? Maybe, but that doesn't matter, because he is already on point of no turning back... Only miracle can changed it.