Bollywood and the Illuminati

Pepsi

Veteran
R4nveer S1ngh is weird.. is it programming? First the nude photoshoot and also some of his scenes in the show fabulous lives of bollywood wives, it's a bollywood version of kuwtk. he's so heavily sexualised there and literally tells the women there that he loves being objectified. will link when i find the clips (not the photoshoot obv)

diley

Established
R4nveer S1ngh is weird.. is it programming? First the nude photoshoot and also some of his scenes in the show fabulous lives of bollywood wives, it's a bollywood version of kuwtk. he's so heavily sexualised there and literally tells the women there that he loves being objectified. will link when i find the clips (not the photoshoot obv)
Seems like he was programmed !

Beautiful

Star
seems like it. these ppl even do the one-eye outside of photoshoots now.
View attachment 46232
also wanted to talk about sushant singh rajput, an actor who was probably killed/sacrificed by his girlfriend cum handler. it was the main reason why i started this thread. his case created a lot of outrage and all of a sudden everything died down. no agencies pursuing the case like before, no one talking about it. wonder what happened.
Finally someone started. So, his death was always question to me. But you see they gave hints about his death or his image of death. His film chichore was about suicide and in his last film insted of heroin he died. I always find this interesting. But this was start of downfall of bolly and observe how immediately south industry raised. Whole that stopnepo show came to light . Probably would be sacrificed. I saw in interview the neighbour complained that his gf did some black magic rituals down of his apartment.

diley

Established
Finally someone started. So, his death was always question to me. But you see they gave hints about his death or his image of death. His film chichore was about suicide and in his last film insted of heroin he died. I always find this interesting. But this was start of downfall of bolly and observe how immediately south industry raised. Whole that stopnepo show came to light . Probably would be sacrificed. I saw in interview the neighbour complained that his gf did some black magic rituals down of his apartment.
This guy story is obvious abt one thing that he was cornered by the bwood industry since he's not from nepo bg. He's quite intellectual person than those nepokidz and maybe this made them jealous. I really wonder how he end up falling in love with Rhea. Resources says that she's not a good one. Maybe he was trapped by Rhea(she was guided by any X person i.e nepo heads or society)in order to make his life miserable and arrange way to s*icide/sacrifice

diley

Established
There are very bad rumours of her. Heard she did lot of plastic surgery. Has link to prostituition in Dubai. Some even said for insurance money her husband killed her
Her death was really unexpected to whole cini industry of India. Marjority claims that Bo0ney is a sus in this case for insurance

TrustNo1

Established
Wow, just saw some of her photos.
basically different ways of showing off her breasts.
I feel like the only difference between this and Hollywood is the audience—Indian audiences shame and ridicule her/this behavior. Her parents actually tore her outfits.

Beautiful

Star