BTS discussion thread

Daisy2

Rookie
@sunnyflower if you haven’t already figured out from my broken English , I too am a non-native English speaker. You have nothing to feel insecure of. We do not judge the sophistication and extent of your vocabulary but the inferences and deductions that you share.

@lalgolapi and @sunnyflower my suggestion is that the both of you delete your posts that reveal your age and occupation. We never know who lurks on this platform.BHstaff might source valuable information regarding the demographics of those who suspect their involvement in the occult and other nefarious activities.

Sorry if I sound paranoid , but one can never be too careful
Well Its my privacy I want to delete or not. There have been arguments amongst others thats not deleted.

Well I stop this here now.
Peace
Ok lets pack up.

Bitis not getting radioplay armys are disappointed.

Jimin the same, his traits were already nice in the predebut and the early years of Bts, he ruined his face with botox etc
He had a beautiful face and he ruined it with the botox and those puffy lips.

Bang is now worth 3.2 billion because he added Bieber. I saw a gossip site talking about this. They predicted that Bieber will lose money with Bang and that it's a one sided partnership. I hope the newly acquired artists get away from this disaster asap.

Daisy2

Rookie
Btes's billboard charting is very suspicious.

Shinee had sales after jh died for lucifer, ring ding dong etc.
But I don't see that from the biggest boyband. All pre-wings chart is empty except abit from the hyyh. Its not convincing from a genuine famous boyband.

Where time to time bigbang songs had US sales. I don't see people are genuinely listening to btes music, all just for chart. But bitis is mostly accumulated around wings, after that massive promotion eg in ellen show on may25 2017, after that armys started to become big.

Yes, middle of 2017 to 2018, thats why I asked. Their breakout is mainly on 2017

Many people only got to know btes as kpop for this reason. But no bigbang, shinee, exo got any massive promotion. Even superM can't rise up with ellen.
Bribing is very easy. Like anyone can do..
At 5:27
View attachment 58635
Big companies like produce 101 as an example of bribing showed here.
Btes seems to work more on "sinister" stuffs, not just bribing. Otherwise bluechip companies would already be thriving like btes.
Ariana grande once got accused of bribing. That got covered.

Im watching this video. Good analysis
If oscars are rigged, grammy for sure.

Love Life

Rookie
Ariana grande once got accused of bribing. That got covered.

Im watching this video. Good analysis
If oscars are rigged, grammy for sure.
Interesting
Grammy award
IMG_20210713_182409.jpg
IMG_20210713_182327.jpg
A large gramophone is on the top of the lady in Rothschild party. Gramophone must have something to do with occult.

Love Life

Rookie
Btes's billboard charting is very suspicious.

Shinee had sales after jh died for lucifer, ring ding dong etc.
But I don't see that from the biggest boyband. All pre-wings chart is empty except abit from the hyyh. Its not convincing from a genuine famous boyband.

Where time to time bigbang songs had US sales. I don't see people are genuinely listening to btes music, all just for chart. But bitis is mostly accumulated around wings, after that massive promotion eg in ellen show on may25 2017, after that armys started to become big.

Yes, middle of 2017 to 2018, thats why I asked. Their breakout is mainly on 2017

Many people only got to know btes as kpop for this reason. But no bigbang, shinee, exo got any massive promotion. Even superM can't rise up with ellen.
Bribing is very easy. Like anyone can do..
At 5:27
View attachment 58635
Big companies like produce 101 as an example of bribing showed here.
Btes seems to work more on "sinister" stuffs, not just bribing. Otherwise bluechip companies would already be thriving like btes.
Something similar people think about beatles. Comment section go back and forth in refusal perhaps.
They weren't relatable or well known before 1964 but afterwards in a short time gained huge fame.
Then this came out. Many hollywood celeb especially the famous one photoshoot with vintage doll, broken.
IMG_20210713_184720.jpg

John lennon says he had no idea where was LSD written on the album. He even checked but it was nowhere visible.

IMG_20210713_183958.jpg
But L,S,D clearly highlighted with more light color. He is intentionally in denial

Amber_O

Established
Ok lets pack up.

Bitis not getting radioplay armys are disappointed.
that Vox article was ridiculously long and pointless. It’s not rocket science and they shouldn’t blame it on xenophobia. Most radio stations are not playing BeeTEeS because the general public does not want to hear their music. It’s a as simple as that. The article states “The result is something of a gap between the internet’s power to expand the musical landscape and increase our exposure to a broad variety of artists and a mainstream radio culture that has struggled to diversify and take risks.” Lol! Of course they’re trying to blame it on race. That’s bullshit. Reggatone and afrobeats have been flourishing in the US because there is a high demand for it.The Vox article only proves that BeeTeeS hada reached this level of success due to fan labor of nonstop streaming, cheating, bulk orders; not due to the organic interest of the American masses.

Love Life

Rookie
that Vox article was ridiculously long and pointless. It’s not rocket science and they shouldn’t blame it on xenophobia. Most radio stations are not playing BeeTEeS because the general public does not want to hear their music. It’s a as simple as that. The article states “The result is something of a gap between the internet’s power to expand the musical landscape and increase our exposure to a broad variety of artists and a mainstream radio culture that has struggled to diversify and take risks.” Lol! Of course they’re trying to blame it on race. That’s bullshit. Reggatone and afrobeats have been flourishing in the US because there is a high demand for it.The Vox article only proves that BeeTeeS hada reached this level of success due to fan labor of nonstop streaming, cheating, bulk orders; not due to the organic interest of the American masses.
Obviously, they are becoming a good example of hoax boyband. What I realize from the beatles, with loud fans and occult elite backed up.

Oceanic

Veteran
What proof or logical stuff is there they get possessed? Or on the basis of what you think they get possessed?
And she certainly sounds like a teenager

How satanism is logical? Im surprised people here saying this
If they're going to participate in witchcraft and get groomed by evil higher powers, then what makes you think they're not going to get possessed at times? Demons are evil and will possess anyone who genuinely calls upon them, hell- there's proof that they possess infants in the womb of the mother who participates in sorcery which is why the child also grows up being evil. Inherited traits, bloodline, and possession. Demons do not have a limit of the age of whom they'll possess, they're extremely evil so possessing even an infant means nothing to them. They don't care.

Back in 2019 when I first found out about bts after hearing about them for some time, I watched a few of their live performances and their eyes were wide in a creepy manner, they were doing the silence and devil horn signs, every so often pointing their fingers at their fans quickly so they can cast their spell on them, and I believe I mentioned this before, but when I was reading this thread before I made an account, I remember a long time ago, someone made a post displaying kook and y00ngi looking exactly the same. They won some kind of award, but while they were saying their speech, they basically looked like demonic twins, so much so that even army noticed it.

If someone knows what I'm talking about, do share, just in case anyone is in denial.

I even remember looking at a compilation of people under mk ultra just to see proof for myself. I can definitely send you the video if you'd like. It shows celebrities either suddenly going still and looking creepy, or they're acting like they're dissociated with reality, and not in a normal daydreaming way, but a supernatural way. There is your proof.

Kathyana

Rookie
If they're going to participate in witchcraft and get groomed by evil higher powers, then what makes you think they're not going to get possessed at times? Demons are evil and will possess anyone who genuinely calls upon them, hell- there's proof that they possess infants in the womb of the mother who participates in sorcery which is why the child also grows up being evil. Inherited traits, bloodline, and possession. Demons do not have a limit of the age of whom they'll possess, they're extremely evil so possessing even an infant means nothing to them. They don't care.

Back in 2019 when I first found out about bts after hearing about them for some time, I watched a few of their live performances and their eyes were wide in a creepy manner, they were doing the silence and devil horn signs, every so often pointing their fingers at their fans quickly so they can cast their spell on them, and I believe I mentioned this before, but when I was reading this thread before I made an account, I remember a long time ago, someone made a post displaying kook and y00ngi looking exactly the same. They won some kind of award, but while they were saying their speech, they basically looked like demonic twins, so much so that even army noticed it.

If someone knows what I'm talking about, do share, just in case anyone is in denial.

I even remember looking at a compilation of people under mk ultra just to see proof for myself. I can definitely send you the video if you'd like. It shows celebrities either suddenly going still and looking creepy, or they're acting like they're dissociated with reality, and not in a normal daydreaming way, but a supernatural way. There is your proof.
Speaking of black magic check out this video. It's very interesting, to say the least,

This lady talks about a tongue action prominent in possessed people used for sexual stuff. There's a particular member in betees famous for the tongue action :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Oceanic

Veteran
What evidence is there they are groomed from womb? And get demon possessed time to time? Mk ultra don't control celebs, nor anyone, it don't exist, signs on mvs mostly is just aesthetic.
I'm just generalizing A and B list celebrities when I say there's a good chance the parents allow their child to be possessed early on so their child can be just as evil, not to mention the child is basically part of the mother and the father.

Yes, get possessed time to time. It helps them appear more seductive to entice their fans, you know the saying, "the devil appears like an angel"? And you see so many fans getting all aroused and what not...I can never go on any social platform without some army talking about how she feels down there because of their music videos. I've especially been seeing that with the butter mv. Seriously, they're annoyingly everywhere.

"omG I am LiviNg fOr kOoks TattoOs anD lOok aT hOw seXy thEy LoOk, I wOuLd waNt To bE doMinAteD bY thEm whooooooo-"

Mk ultra is a project used for celebrities- there's even a documentary on it. That's why so many of them talk about having alter egos. Y00ngi's being avgvst d for example. Emin3m talking about being sl1m shady..."GuEss wHo'S baCk? ShaDy's BaCk!" B3y0nce talking about being S4sha Fi3rce. N1cki M1naj talking about R0man, of whom she wrote a whole song on years ago, who is actually a demon. I can go on and on.

Signs on mvs is just aesthetic? Listen, you're either in or you're out. One day you'll be talking about the evil things they do, and the next you doubt it. They may not be doing evil things all day, everyday, but that still doesn't take away from who they are.

Kathyana

Rookie
What evidence is there they are groomed from womb? And get demon possessed time to time? Mk ultra don't control celebs, nor anyone, it don't exist, signs on mvs mostly is just aesthetic.

How African voodoo is an evidence for btes being demon posessed?
Suga's tongue technology
From 3:52
Kissing his ass, how thats demon posession?
And who is the other member?
It's not proof of bts being possesd . It's a video that talk about stuff related to that area. I just stated that it 's an interesting video and that there is a btees member who show similar action. don't read too much into the post. where have I stated that it's the evidence?

Kathyana

Rookie

How African voodoo is an evidence for btes being demon posessed?
Suga's tongue technology
From 3:52
Kissing his ass, how thats demon posession?
And who is the other member?
who's kissing $uga's ass what do you mean?

Love Life

Rookie
I'm just generalizing A and B list celebrities when I say there's a good chance the parents allow their child to be possessed early on so their child can be just as evil, not to mention the child is basically part of the mother and the father.

Yes, get possessed time to time. It helps them appear more seductive to entice their fans, you know the saying, "the devil appears like an angel"? And you see so many fans getting all aroused and what not...I can never go on any social platform without some army talking about how she feels down there because of their music videos. I've especially been seeing that with the butter mv. Seriously, they're annoyingly everywhere.

"omG I am LiviNg fOr kOoks TattoOs anD lOok aT hOw seXy thEy LoOk, I wOuLd waNt To bE doMinAteD bY thEm whooooooo-"

Mk ultra is a project used for celebrities- there's even a documentary on it. That's why so many of them talk about having alter egos. Y00ngi's being avgvst d for example. Emin3m talking about being sl1m shady..."GuEss wHo'S baCk? ShaDy's BaCk!" B3y0nce talking about being S4sha Fi3rce. N1cki M1naj talking about R0man, of whom she wrote a whole song on years ago, who is actually a demon. I can go on and on.

Signs on mvs is just aesthetic? Listen, you're either in or you're out. One day you'll be talking about the evil things they do, and the next you doubt it. They may not be doing evil things all day, everyday, but that still doesn't take away from who they are.
The theory of celebs being mk ultra and so possessed with demon into alters comes from fritz springmeier who is a fraud. He has no credibility and nowhere else. People with half knowledge tend to believe this sort of stuff.

Oceanic

Veteran
The theory of celebs being mk ultra and so possessed with demon into alters comes from fritz springmeier who is a fraud. He has no credibility and nowhere else. People with half knowledge tend to believe this sort of stuff.
Mk ultra, possession, either way it causes alter egos. I've seen way too many celebrities acting like they have a new personality every other video. The main point is, it's the evil things they participate in that makes them turn out that way. Also, half knowledge? Well, thanks for the insult, you're entitled to your opinion.

Oceanic

Veteran
No need to make me insider. Welcome
Anyone with brain knows mk ultra isn't correct, it failed.

Show me one actual evidence its onto celebs, and yes no videos. For demon possession too.
And anyone with a brain that is aware of the industry knows possession takes place.

Sure, I'll link the video.

I can't find the original video, so here is one that's almost similar:

Oceanic

Veteran
There is sth called acting which some special parts of the internet take for imaginary "alter" where they are constantly debunked.

Its them acting weird. You surely haven't read it. Your every single claim is flawed according to this.

I asked for documents, not videos thats not any proof.
Videos ARE proof, what do you mean? You're seeing it right before your eyes, and documents are just the written version of proof while videos are recorded proof. It's the same thing. YOU can go ahead and search up some documents for yourself, you know. I'll still give you any documents I can find (in a way, hard to choose, due to the fact there's way too many studies and claims) which is why I just gave you a video instead. I don't know why that didn't do it for you.

"It's them simply acting weird, nothing else" Okay should I even bother with more evidence, because I can tell you're just going to deny it. Wendy suddenly falling, in a way where her eyes are creepily wide, the way she paused, that doesn't seem off to you? The way Cardi was casually talking and then just sucked in a breath and paused, meanwhile her family in the background just so happens to conveniently catch that right on time? That isn't unusual? The way Lady Gaga was hunched over, slowly walking to her limo, looking deathly pale with extra slow movements isn't suspicious?

You claim to agree that celebrities participate in witchcraft and sorcery yet you deny they participate in it at the same time- I'm not understanding, this sounds like a paradox.

eaisa

Established
There is sth called acting which some special parts of the internet take for imaginary "alter" where they are constantly debunked.

Its them acting weird. You surely haven't read it. Your every single claim is flawed according to this.

I asked for documents, not videos nor fritz thats not any proof
Its even enough that @Oceanic went out of her way to get proof for you. nobody's obligated to get proof for you, dont be stuck up please. If you don't like it then use google or go on wherever search engine to get the proof you want. Again, nobody's obliged to do research for you.

Oceanic

Veteran
Hi guys iam Pretty Woman.
i left this theard months ago.
First, i dont comeback to start a fight. I just come to clairfy something! What happend in the past shouldnt happen again!. If you dont like a person just ignore and if you think a person is a spy or somethingelse than please have the balls and ask this person privatly and dont talk shit behind them if you dont have any prove. And dont wonder if this person will expose you for your bad behaivor!
Truly Paradox! You want to expose the evil people but if somone expose you or call you out for your bad behaivor, than you feel attacted and not welcomed ask yourself why somone treated you like this. Their is no smoke without fire!
Secondly i think we are all old enough to respect eachother and eachothers opinion. If you dont agree you can say it in a respectful way and if you cant say it in a respectful way than better shut up. No one wants to be treated bad so please be careful with your words!
Thirdly for the people that dont know me. Iam Pretty Woman i had 3 acc. Firstly i had Pretty acc than Pretty Woman than Pretty Good Girl i was at the beginnig of this theard since 2018. You can search about my nicknames above some members quoted my old post. So you can still read some of my old posts. One member thought or better still think iam a spy just because i asked bt$ for hints and they kinda response the hints that i asked for and delete my old acc. Now you maybe want to know why i delete my acc? I will tell you because someone tryed to hack my acc so before this person hack my acc i delete and create a new one but there was one problem i get a little to obsessed and focused too much with this hint bts story. Also i get chased from some people because they think they know me and everyone here better.
Enough self defense.

Do you guys watched vl!ve bt$? If yes...do you watched bt$ lastly vl!ve where they all celebrate in a live stream their 5 first place in billb@rd?
just watch from min 10.55 tbh i find this very weird.
Oh, I remember you. You were very kind and chill.

Also, can you just give me a long story short version of whatever is weird in that video because I don't want to hear their voices.

Love Life

Rookie