BTS discussion thread

swayy000

Star
Very interesting video from simple believer, im watching it right now. She talks about the occult and mind control games that these kpop idols play in their variety shows. Has bt5 ever done something like this in their run episodes?
I also really recommend you guys check out her channel, she does alot of videos on other idols including bt5.

Berrywon88

Star
What is this behaviour?!. An old man wants and is happy on getting the flower bracelet made by a 25 old boy.View attachment 60108View attachment 60109View attachment 60110View attachment 60112
Creepy! He makes my skin crawl and he seems very obsessed with T*e!

And we discussed how their sponsors will be at their shows but now b*s are not touring. So is that why their content lately have been more bizarre/sexual and filled with fan shipping..like armys will like it regardless but maybe it's not for them. I wonder...

What is this behaviour?!. An old man wants and is happy on getting the flower bracelet made by a 25 old boy.View attachment 60108View attachment 60109View attachment 60110View attachment 60112
I have so many things to say, but I'm going to leave it alone. The industry is foul. He's obviously obsessed with his looks. Kids have no chance in kpop.
This makes my stomach turn. Shame on their parents! They have them start so young, dressing and putting makeup on these little girls as women dolls with suggestive dancing. Reminds me of Brook Shields who was arguably the most sexualized child star in Hollywood history.
View attachment 60116
She's another star who never had a chance in the industry. I heard that her mom let her do underage nudity. Judy Garland and Shirley Temple are other young celebrities that were taken advantage of as kids. There's more about the Japanese idols. Some men pay to take pictures in bed and clothed with the girls. One man had a girl take a picture with him holding a condom. She was around 10 or so.

also this instance at 3:25. I saw a clip of this scene. People found it funny but i just found it creepy, the guy is 50 years old
The way men act around attractive young men reminds me of the Japanese with chigo and beautiful youths.

The Koreans had something called wonchung, a lover or partner for a ruler or nobility. People look down on Catholics believing only they have a history of hurting kids. It has roots all over the world. That's the trap for Westerners. Eager to escape corruption at home, they fall into the same thing in Korean and Japanese music etc. He looked so uncomfortable.

Very interesting video from simple believer, im watching it right now. She talks about the occult and mind control games that these kpop idols play in their variety shows. Has bt5 ever done something like this in their run episodes?
I also really recommend you guys check out her channel, she does alot of videos on other idols including bt5.
She made a video about Jh.

Berrywon88

Star
I apologize if this was already mentioned in this thread and this is old news, but speaking of sponsors etc made me think about b*s on the Graham Norton show in 2018. Even as a fan I could never get out of my mind how creepy b*S were treated by the celebs on the show. All these years I've never seen anyone mention how Whoopi took off her shirt and gave it to jk. She picked him out of the members. It was extremely sus. It was a wtf moment for sure.
EjxczP6XkAAsBmB.jpeg.jpgWhoopi-Goldberg-gives-the-shirt-off-her-back-to-k-pop-boy-band-BTS-800x452.pngbts_whoopi.jpg
Jk was then seen wearing the shirt days later when b*S landed in Korea.
Then on that same show we had T*e doing his flirty eye tongue thing with the host.
Also, it was as if this actor picked jhpe. He was looking at him like he wanted to eat
him.
1539373895-dornan.png
In conclusion, even back in 2018 this interview didn't feel right to me but now that I'm more knowledgeable...I definitely think b*s were passed around to these celebs. The stars treated b*S like some kind of tasty cattle and not human. If I remember correctly they even talk amongst themselves while eyeing the group as if they're choosing their members. Sickening!

Berrywon88

Star
I have so many things to say, but I'm going to leave it alone. The industry is foul. He's obviously obsessed with his looks. Kids have no chance in kpop.

She's another star who never had a chance in the industry. I heard that her mom let her do underage nudity. Judy Garland and Shirley Temple are other young celebrities that were taken advantage of as kids. There's more about the Japanese idols. Some men pay to take pictures in bed and clothed with the girls. One man had a girl take a picture with him holding a condom. She was around 10 or so.
The last part you said about Japanese idols!! OMG! Japan's idol industry sounds even worse than SK..

queen82

Star
All the talk of tolerance and it's still a career faux pas to come out of the closet.

Stan Twitter is toxic and full of crazy fans. I never saw so many deleted posts and suspended accounts until discovering btees. The fans are so nuts. Why doesn't twitter ban the doxxers and stans? Anyone speaking truthful or challenging the narrative is quickly suspended or banned.
don't know but it could be that the majorities of them is bi or gay for fame, real gay coming out ...

Does anyone know meaning of this inverted triangle hand sign?is it important handsign? I searched it but couldn't findView attachment 60141View attachment 60142
Jhope was also doing this handsign on kbs interview. The person who made this video said it's meaning is really bad and can't tell.they only did it on tv interviews. Maybe i'm overthinking

Attachments

swayy000

Star
Does anyone know meaning of this inverted triangle hand sign?is it important handsign? I searched it but couldn't findView attachment 60141View attachment 60142
Jhope was also doing this handsign on kbs interview. The person who made this video said it's meaning is really bad and can't tell.they only did it on tv interviews. Maybe i'm overthinking
im pretty sure thats a freemasonic hand sign. I cant remember where i read, but i believe it has the power to cast spells as with their other handsigns. its number 9 in this picture. I think KRP said it also represents the vulva or something, so it could also be a s*xual message to the ones they serve as well as to show that they are free masons
EQxy-ZUXYAYXv9d.jpg

speaking of which, here's them doing the hidden hand
EnhBN3nW4AMK10w.jpg
and all of them but j1m1n are doing the masonic hidden hand, but his is behind his back. does anyone know what that means?
dc880cd89d8bedee7b504a95c824fec4.jpg

Last edited:

NGodsHnds

Established
This makes my stomach turn. Shame on their parents! They have them start so young, dressing and putting makeup on these little girls as women dolls with suggestive dancing. Reminds me of Brook Shields who was arguably the most sexualized child star in Hollywood history.
View attachment 60116
She certainly was…same with Mila Jov…
98D65A4F-3B89-4502-B1D2-9A996CE61357.jpeg
Just because people are parents doesn’t make them good ones. They often are just as blinded and hungry for fame than their children, if not more. I know for me my mom would not let me even pursue it until I was out of high school and at least in college for 2years, being in it herself she was concerned for me and she had every right to be. My sister (different mothers) started out modeling at 16 and went overseas to Europe alone. The things my sis saw are things often discussed here and much more, it was nobody but God that kept her out of harms way.

NGodsHnds

Established
All the talk of tolerance and it's still a career faux pas to come out of the closet.

Stan Twitter is toxic and full of crazy fans. I never saw so many deleted posts and suspended accounts until discovering btees. The fans are so nuts. Why doesn't twitter ban the doxxers and stans? Anyone speaking truthful or challenging the narrative is quickly suspended or banned.
Because platforms like twit, faybook, insta are used to push crap… they’re used for the agenda as well. They like to hide it under the guise of free speech but they know how toxic it is and they do nothing about it purposely.

I apologize if this was already mentioned in this thread and this is old news, but speaking of sponsors etc made me think about b*s on the Graham Norton show in 2018. Even as a fan I could never get out of my mind how creepy b*S were treated by the celebs on the show. All these years I've never seen anyone mention how Whoopi took off her shirt and gave it to jk. She picked him out of the members. It was extremely sus. It was a wtf moment for sure.
View attachment 60135View attachment 60136View attachment 60137
Jk was then seen wearing the shirt days later when b*S landed in Korea.
Then on that same show we had T*e doing his flirty eye tongue thing with the host.
Also, it was as if this actor picked jhpe. He was looking at him like he wanted to eat
him.
View attachment 60138
In conclusion, even back in 2018 this interview didn't feel right to me but now that I'm more knowledgeable...I definitely think b*s were passed around to these celebs. The stars treated b*S like some kind of tasty cattle and not human. If I remember correctly they even talk amongst themselves while eyeing the group as if they're choosing their members. Sickening!
Jk eyes look sad and Jh looks uncomfortable with that guy so close to him.