BTS discussion thread

NGodsHnds

Established
I apologize if this was already mentioned in this thread and this is old news, but speaking of sponsors etc made me think about b*s on the Graham Norton show in 2018. Even as a fan I could never get out of my mind how creepy b*S were treated by the celebs on the show. All these years I've never seen anyone mention how Whoopi took off her shirt and gave it to jk. She picked him out of the members. It was extremely sus. It was a wtf moment for sure.
View attachment 60135View attachment 60136View attachment 60137
Jk was then seen wearing the shirt days later when b*S landed in Korea.
Then on that same show we had T*e doing his flirty eye tongue thing with the host.
Also, it was as if this actor picked jhpe. He was looking at him like he wanted to eat
him.
View attachment 60138
In conclusion, even back in 2018 this interview didn't feel right to me but now that I'm more knowledgeable...I definitely think b*s were passed around to these celebs. The stars treated b*S like some kind of tasty cattle and not human. If I remember correctly they even talk amongst themselves while eyeing the group as if they're choosing their members. Sickening!
Yeah when I first watched it, I had that same feeling. Very unsettling, Miss Pike kept staring at V, and whoop said he was her favorite. I was always concerned for them when I knew they were traveling because it’s the possibility of being passed around or having to “entertain” those who show their interests in them. I also wanted to naively believe that their company would be more protective of them on their international endeavors but I know money speaks louder than morality in that industry so who knows! I hope and pray the googly eyes was as far as went that night.

NGodsHnds

Established
The way men act around attractive young men reminds me of the Japanese with chigo and beautiful youths.

The Koreans had something called wonchung, a lover or partner for a ruler or nobility. People look down on Catholics believing only they have a history of hurting kids. It has roots all over the world. That's the trap for Westerners. Eager to escape corruption at home, they fall into the same thing in Korean and Japanese music etc. He looked so uncomfortable.
Absolutely sickening! But you’re right, the world has history with harming/brutalizing the innocent. It even happened in the bible days. There really is nothing new under the sun, the only thing now is they are trying their best to normalize it so that it can be widely accepted.
I saw that the documentary “An open Secret” was featured on Entertainment tonight but where was the outcry (like the me too movement)there was no marching and protesting then?! People are truly are becoming desensitized to the evils of this world, especially against our children.

NGodsHnds

Established
I have so many things to say, but I'm going to leave it alone. The industry is foul. He's obviously obsessed with his looks. Kids have no chance in kpop.

She's another star who never had a chance in the industry. I heard that her mom let her do underage nudity. Judy Garland and Shirley Temple are other young celebrities that were taken advantage of as kids. There's more about the Japanese idols. Some men pay to take pictures in bed and clothed with the girls. One man had a girl take a picture with him holding a condom. She was around 10 or so.
Let it all out, that’s what we’re here for. Or dm me, because I woke up with a heavy heart and just began praying for all the things that’s going on, not just the fellas but in the industry in general… I have friends still very much apart of it. I know God is in control and sees all and He says that evil has it’s end and I believe it, at the same time it still doesn’t mean I can’t be mad or sad about it all.

Let it all out, that’s what we’re here for. Or dm me, because I woke up with a heavy heart and just began praying for all the things that’s going on, not just the fellas but in the industry in general… I have friends still very much apart of it. I know God is in control and sees all and He says that evil has it’s end and I believe it, at the same time it still doesn’t mean I can’t be mad or sad about it all.
I think the bracelets are code for something else. It doesn't make sense how obsessed he is with Tae. Bp I get because they have a working relationship. He's always posting about them calling them queens.

Tsunami

Established
Yes, let us not forget that good deeds and people are way more than the number, presented by the media... bad news are more profitable and desirable! I must admit, realizing all this is kinda hard, but we must not lose hope, because truth comes with the responsibility to do all we can to provoke a positive change, no matter how small or big it may be!

NGodsHnds

Established
I think the bracelets are code for something else. It doesn't make sense how obsessed he is with Tae. Bp I get because they have a working relationship. He's always posting about them calling them queens.
It’s not unbelievable that they could be code, as it seems they turn everything into some kind of code to do their dirty deeds in plain sight.
Are the bracelets made by Tae or Peek?(the person tagged)?

It’s not unbelievable that they could be code, as it seems they turn everything into some kind of code to do their dirty deeds in plain sight.
Are the bracelets made by Tae or Peek?(the person tagged)?
I think peak. He's a friend of Tae. They're part of a bigger group that started when Tae was in his kdrama. Think brat pack but in Korea.

KoyaandJimin

I apologize if this was already mentioned in this thread and this is old news, but speaking of sponsors etc made me think about b*s on the Graham Norton show in 2018. Even as a fan I could never get out of my mind how creepy b*S were treated by the celebs on the show. All these years I've never seen anyone mention how Whoopi took off her shirt and gave it to jk. She picked him out of the members. It was extremely sus. It was a wtf moment for sure.
View attachment 60135View attachment 60136View attachment 60137
Jk was then seen wearing the shirt days later when b*S landed in Korea.
Then on that same show we had T*e doing his flirty eye tongue thing with the host.
Also, it was as if this actor picked jhpe. He was looking at him like he wanted to eat
him.
View attachment 60138
In conclusion, even back in 2018 this interview didn't feel right to me but now that I'm more knowledgeable...I definitely think b*s were passed around to these celebs. The stars treated b*S like some kind of tasty cattle and not human. If I remember correctly they even talk amongst themselves while eyeing the group as if they're choosing their members. Sickening!
Whoopi giving her shirt to Jk was musty af like who tf does that? Also I remember finding that Vid of them on the Graham Norton show very awkward. Why were those 3 random celebs sitting there when it was supposed to be about bts?

Last edited:

Berrywon88

Star
Whoopi giving her shirt to Jk was musty af like who tf does that? Also I remember finding that Vid of them on the Graham Norton show very awkward. Why were those 3 random celebs sitting there when it was supposed to be about bts?
Wasn't it though...giving someone a shirt you had been wearing is all kinds of wrong. It was really weird! I do think it meant something and rightfully jk looked uncomfortable accepting it but had to be polite.

And that Norton show is like that where the celebs stay on the stage after being interviewed and can interact with other guests.

swayy000

Star
jh0pe almost cried in his vlive. This reminded me of when we were talking about if they've ever had mental breakdowns:confused: Someone also said in the comments that he said in his live "I am nothing compared to many dancers around the whole world." He was probably fishing for compliments but it seems more to me that he's lost his passion for what he's doing :( because in reality they are just puppets dancing on a string

Last edited:

queen82

Star
jh0pe almost cried in his vlive. This reminded me of when we were talking about if they've ever had mental breakdowns:confused: Someone also said in the comments that he said in his live "I am nothing compared to many dancers around the whole world." He was probably fishing for compliments but it seems more to me that he's lost his passion for what he's doing :( because in reality they are just puppets dancing on a string
i always think that his always smiling image , that was for hiding is sadness or something, it was like a mask

swayy000

Star
i always think that his always smiling image , that was for hiding is sadness or something, it was like a mask
yeah it is. Its the personality they gave him. That's why then i realized after i stopped following them they ALWAYS made him wear smiley faces. Its as if they're trying to subconsciously program the fans or something or to deceive them thinking he's always happy and its his true personality.

Attachments

swayy000

Star
i believe he's referring to his hair color but ill look into it
so @GmAry i still think he was just referring to t@e specifically and calling him the "warmest color" . But i checked on the other thread and they talk about the different hair colors and blue means presidential model

Kimiko

Veteran
Yes h0pe is always smiling and being all extra happy as a part of his b+s persona
Rm once said before that h0pe was the most depressed kid he had ever met

Plus I watched that Graham norton show and I agree h0pe looked very uncomfortable with sitting that close to that actor and how the actor was focused in on him
It was creepy and I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed it

Tsunami

Established
Can't people see? He is not just sad, he is exhausted, very sad and I get a note of helplessness from him.... He barely kept his persona....

Kimiko

Veteran
I hope it's not the case. I just remembered that president of south korea and his wife were only hugging taehyung and jungkook out of all members on an event.
View attachment 60205
I'm linking video here.it starts at 1:12:00
If they say it's for presendtial model
the 3 youngest are probably the most pimped out unfortunately but why didnt they hug j!min as well?? He is usually the one more receptive to touchy/being touchy feely,definitely more than kook