BTS discussion thread

Kimiko

Veteran
This jn/jK situation is really sad,someone who trusted their hyung to take care of them and he turns around and grooms him?!

No wonder jk is a mess,I knew these piercings and tats were trauma related but now its obviosuly reciprocated

Wholesome group my ass,every day I become more disgusted by them

ThatGirlX

Rookie
This jn/jK situation is really sad,someone who trusted their hyung to take care of them and he turns around and grooms him?!

No wonder jk is a mess,I knew these piercings and tats were trauma related but now its obviosuly reciprocated

To be fair, this could be something that happened after Cookie got older ( i'm trying to see it with another perspective, i've said before that i don't believe in conspiracy stuff so full disclaimer there ) BUT it's creepy no matter how you slice it because they met when Cookie was a literal child and Jn was his hyung, someone he obviously loved, admired and looked up to, so if there's truth to JnK00K, it's definitely fucked up no matter what.

jem123

Established
This! There are so many sus moments with jn on camera especially during the early days, and nobody seems to notice. For ex. Jk is underage in this clip...is it really appropriate for a grown man to tell a 15 yr old that his lips are pretty?
And this is when the cameras were rolling, can you imagine when they weren't.
Yup! So warped and twisted!

Kimiko

Veteran
Well I hope btss stay far away from niki,he is just a kid and I hate to think about what people may already be doing to him behind closed doors....

Look at how messed up txt look now and they used to look so fresh and vibrant and now they are a shadow of those happy boys I first saw a few years ago

Kpop isnt the place for kids at all

Berrywon88

Star
Same! Honestly I hope it's just me reading too much into their interactions, but it's impossible for me to not see a vile double meaning with everything this group does or says. Like take this clip for example it should be an innocent wholesome moment with jhpe praising jk but then I see what jhpe says to jk at the 0:27 and I start to think otherwise. I feel like it could have a salacious double meaning..

"You've already worked up my appetite"
"I have to eat right now."
"What do I do?"
But again it could be just me and it means nothing. But the maknae line is all kinds of messed up now and it's for a reason. I just don't think hyung line are as innocent as they seem.

isabee

Established

Berrywon88

Star
I feel like their newer groups have deteriorated a lot quicker than bts did. Like bts are 10 years into their career and the cracks are now showing but txt look like zombies already and don't have that natural chemistry Bangtan managed.
I agree, and the fact that abuse is happening to a whole new generation of kids in that industry. It's heart breaking!

swayy000

Star
too late... :( p*dobang and his executive "team" got to him first
how do you know? and sorry what do you mean by team? i thought they got sun00 because of the way he's been acting, but it could also just be because of his health issue

100%. Damn the way Jn has them by the balls though, they all adore that man.
Everyone seems to love him the most.
oof i thought you were talking about jmn bc it fits & that would explain some of his repressed rage.
but sadly fits jk too :(
All of them were probably used. Why were grown men sharing one room with teen boys? They needed two or three rooms.
Regarding Jn, that is how predators work, prey on the vulnerabilities. Jungkook, being the youngest, was so gullible and fragile. This what allowed Jn to take "his chance" and groom JK.

We often have this stereotypes that predators have a hard cold look, but in Jn's case, he has a soft look, which makes him less suspicious of being a groomer. Who could have thought that Jn was capable of doing such despicable and predatory. behaviour. His "soft face" hides it well.
All such info is so sad and heartbreaking. No wonder JK is combusting faster than a car engine and with all those tattoos and piercing.
People don't normally act like that. He was abandoned at an early age and given to predators. They used him until they got tired of it, or probably still do. Some famous kids have families that watch over them and protect them from predators. I think the age and class system in SK allows this because parents are too afraid to put their foot down and say no. A few idol's parents said no, even when their kids are adults. They make sure they got mental help or a better contract.

Dang, you're right! Nothing is worth that kind of invasion of privacy. There are camera men everywhere, plus cameras all over the house. Here you can see a camera man crouched filming hope eating and then suddenly leave the frame when t*e enters at the 0:07 mark.
That's a three ring circus. The group has zero privacy and everything they do is recorded. There's probably a camera in the bathroom, and watching them sleep. The company can sell video content and make sure they're on a short leash.

taepeach

Veteran