BTS discussion thread

isabee

Established
how do you know? and sorry what do you mean by team? i thought they got sun00 because of the way he's been acting, but it could also just be because of his health issue
i meant this in a literal sense as in pdb*ng and his actual executive team that gave a green light to the reality show [iland] this kid was in.
these shows are rigged. they choose the boys they like the most and steer the show's plotline accordingly

edit: i looked at the post you replied to and noticed i put team in quotes. sorry if that was confusing. i meant both his actual team (as i mentioned here) and subconsciously was also thinking of the other p*dos he probably p*mps his talent to which i'd regard as very much part of his network as they heavily influence the decisions pdb*ng makes

Last edited:

isabee

Established
This jn/jK situation is really sad,someone who trusted their hyung to take care of them and he turns around and grooms him?!

No wonder jk is a mess,I knew these piercings and tats were trauma related but now its obviosuly reciprocated

Wholesome group my ass,every day I become more disgusted by them
i find this so hard to believe not because it sounds impossible but bc jn (and/or his team) portrays himself so well. so f*cking disappointing and sad :(

isabee

Established
People don't normally act like that. He was abandoned at an early age and given to predators. They used him until they got tired of it, or probably still do. Some famous kids have families that watch over them and protect them from predators. I think the age and class system in SK allows this because parents are too afraid to put their foot down and say no. A few idol's parents said no, even when their kids are adults. They make sure they got mental help or a better contract.
spot-on take.

i meant this in a literal sense as in pdb*ng and his actual executive team that gave a green light to the reality show [iland] this kid was in.
these shows are rigged. they choose the boys they like the most and steer the show's plotline accordingly

edit: i looked at the post you replied to and noticed i put team in quotes. sorry if that was confusing. i meant both his actual team (as i mentioned here) and subconsciously was also thinking of the other p*dos he probably p*mps his talent to which i'd regard as very much part of his network as they heavily influence the decisions pdb*ng makes
One of Jk's cousins is going to be on a show. I think the sister of a member of Enpipen are going to be in one of the new girl groups on their label.
t_e4afb58ac725fb4a732161c744d4a5c12c2969c30461121f3e85e90e7045d1ab.jpeg
Jk's cousi

d153dcafa875102393bfb310d8f73db8b894cd23eed63f6d6418810eaca811d9.jpg

Berrywon88

Star
One of Jk's cousins is going to be on a show. I think the sister of a member of Enpipen are going to be in one of the new girl groups on their label.
View attachment 64581
Jk's cousi

View attachment 64580
Jk's cousin is pretty. But it all seems to be in the family when it comes to the entertainment industry. It's about who you know or who you're related to.

e-Enoch

Superstar
So they met in 04 June 2011. Jeykey was 13 and Jin was 18. Both in their teens. Both joining bh as vocals/idol image members. Rapline was basically "established" ahead with Rm, Sug and Jhope. The 4 other members including these 2 joined later...and the rest is history, so to speak. We all can follow the timeline of betees history as a group.

Looking at the copius data that can be gleaned from various sources, information processing leads to an easy understanding that:

Jin and Jeykey's relationship is pretty straightforward...
No editing needed, anyone can easily see their mutual attraction and affection over the years...

But as we most likely know it, a lot of the fans seem to have "ignored" it because they didn't like it. They have their own "favorites..."

So the Jin and Jeykey team was pretty much the kind of "in your face" thing. Needing neither analysis nor overthinking... Haha.

Gut feeling and insticts wise, based on fundamental ways of knowing, their relationship is genuine and sincere with apparent mutual respect and trust... it's just that.

I strongly believe that no "grooming" whatsoever had ever happened or is happening... A relationship that is more than a decade long with seemingly positive effect on each other's "survival" provides a good prognosis...

On Jeykey's part, however he wants to present himself to the rest of the world is his personal choice... Whether these are a result of his personal experiences, one can only speculate...

On Jin's part, he is what he is... rich family background, hardworking, learned..grounded...
sociable...and worldwide handsome as he calls himself...and many do agree...

Overall, this Jin and Jeykey relationship is so organic and appears "pesticide" free... one can "eat it more confidently" for many years... for anything that's contaminated will quickly degrade...

btach

Veteran
Why am I the only one who can appreciate his rap skills ? Pretentious looser? God that's so harsh xD
Your daily reminder that Rap is not a skill. It's culture and a form of coded communication that terrified white culture that they tried to ban it. Black rappers were always associated with drugs and locked up..even killed, but they kept going until corporate music decided to hijack it. You don't hear the real rap anymore. Folks like Saigon are not even known. Now non blacks or mixed raced foreigns like Dake, Nikki etc control it.

The struggle behind rap is so heavy. It was how black folks communicated messages like how to escape police brutality etc. and white America did everything to demonize it. Folks like RM don't understand this because outside the U.S, the U.S government used HIPHOP as a tourism attraction. Selling America as cool etc while demonizing rappers at home.

Sorry for the long note.

Your daily reminder that Rap is not a skill. It's culture and a form of coded communication that terrified white culture that they tried to ban it. Black rappers were always associated with drugs and locked up..even killed, but they kept going until corporate music decided to hijack it. You don't hear the real rap anymore. Folks like Saigon are not even known. Now non blacks or mixed raced foreigns like Dake, Nikki etc control it.

The struggle behind rap is so heavy. It was how black folks communicated messages like how to escape police brutality etc. and white America did everything to demonize it. Folks like RM don't understand this because outside the U.S, the U.S government used HIPHOP as a tourism attraction. Selling America as cool etc while demonizing rappers at home.

Sorry for the long note.
You can trace it to the slaves singing and talking in codes around their white masters. A lot of the older spirituals have a deeper meaning than Christian beliefs. Some told them how to hide or find their way up North. That's why slave master's stripped them of their language and religion and gave them new ones. They wanted to keep close tabs on blacks and prevent slave revolts like those in Haiti and New Orleans. There were still a lot of revolts with whites like Jim Brown joining in.

Kimiko

Veteran
Korean rap will never ever compare to black american rap...just no way
Its why I always say that yn is a good korean rapper ,cuz any hip hop that isnt american isnt authentic imo

It's a watered down version of what real hip hop is

I also think h0bi is a decent korean rapper and his voice suits pop songs better than yn who always sounds out of place on pop songs rapping like boy with luv

J00n voice can be annoying especially when he trying to sound black but overall he is a decent korean rapper

Kimiko

Veteran
My universe is predicted to be at number twenty on bb hot 100:)

Armi cant focus on more than one thing at a time

Now they are focusing on going to the concert so they are spending their money on buying those expensive ass concert tickets,hotel rooms,flights and deodorant

Usually they spend around 80k a month into the song and this week they only spent 20k

Laura755y

Star
My universe is predicted to be at number twenty on bb hot 100:)

Armi cant focus on more than one thing at a time

Now they are focusing on going to the concert so they are spending their money on buying those expensive ass concert tickets,hotel rooms,flights and deodorant

Usually they spend around 80k a month into the song and this week they only spent 20k
Those fans 're working full time, without weekends or holidays, arent paid, and on top of all fucking up their futur and their mental health, just how blinded are they , and where the hell are their parents, worse is that there are grown ass women/men, that do this as well, which makes me wonder at what kind of spells they put on people. Its so fucked up. Cant people not see that these songs are 100% crap ?!?

So they met in 04 June 2011. Jeykey was 13 and Jin was 18. Both in their teens. Both joining bh as vocals/idol image members. Rapline was basically "established" ahead with Rm, Sug and Jhope. The 4 other members including these 2 joined later...and the rest is history, so to speak. We all can follow the timeline of betees history as a group.

Looking at the copius data that can be gleaned from various sources, information processing leads to an easy understanding that:

Jin and Jeykey's relationship is pretty straightforward...
No editing needed, anyone can easily see their mutual attraction and affection over the years...

But as we most likely know it, a lot of the fans seem to have "ignored" it because they didn't like it. They have their own "favorites..."

So the Jin and Jeykey team was pretty much the kind of "in your face" thing. Needing neither analysis nor overthinking... Haha.

Gut feeling and insticts wise, based on fundamental ways of knowing, their relationship is genuine and sincere with apparent mutual respect and trust... it's just that.

I strongly believe that no "grooming" whatsoever had ever happened or is happening... A relationship that is more than a decade long with seemingly positive effect on each other's "survival" provides a good prognosis...

On Jeykey's part, however he wants to present himself to the rest of the world is his personal choice... Whether these are a result of his personal experiences, one can only speculate...

On Jin's part, he is what he is... rich family background, hardworking, learned..grounded...
sociable...and worldwide handsome as he calls himself...and many do agree...

Overall, this Jin and Jeykey relationship is so organic and appears "pesticide" free... one can "eat it more confidently" for many years... for anything that's contaminated will quickly degrade...

Sorry for the long note.
BOTH POSTS GOING STRAIGHT TO BOOKMARKS. and i agree about rap, i don't see most non-black "rappers" as rappers. For me, their just poets that talk fast.

Kimiko

Veteran
Those fans 're working full time, without weekends or holidays, arent paid, and on top of all fucking up their futur and their mental health, just how blinded are they , and where the hell are their parents, worse is that there are grown ass women/men, that do this as well, which makes me wonder at what kind of spells they put on people. Its so fucked up. Cant people not see that these songs are 100% crap ?!?
10000000% crap! Their english sings suck ass and each song gets worse

My universe is not bad but it's not good either and its repetitive and honestly only jk and t@e sound good on it

According to their own spotify playlists they dont even listen to music like the kiddie bop shit they are peddling

H0bi n yn are into hip hop mostly like j cole and lil baby,jimn is into pop like bieber/r&b like usher and trey songz,vee is into literally all genres and jk and jn like pop ballads and j00n hip hop and korean music

None of them had the seaseme street theme song on their playlists

queen82

Star
Jk does like women too tho,I dont know about jn

And jimn likes women cuz when he sees a pretty fan he gets excited and dont forget when vee was staring at that exercise instructor's ass however with their lifestyle I can all of them being into anything no matter the gender

H0pe seems like the straightest one to me,once you look past the fan service and the sunshine persona
J-hope give me bisexual vibe

Laura755y

Star
10000000% crap! Their english sings suck ass and each song gets worse

My universe is not bad but it's not good either and its repetitive and honestly only jk and t@e sound good on it

According to their own spotify playlists they dont even listen to music like the kiddie bop shit they are peddling

H0bi n yn are into hip hop mostly like j cole and lil baby,jimn is into pop like bieber/r&b like usher and trey songz,vee is into literally all genres and jk and jn like pop ballads and j00n hip hop and korean music

None of them had the seaseme street theme song on their playlists
O doubt they even listen to their own music, i'd be embarrassed listening to such crap even i was the one performing it.

Kimiko

Veteran
i remember the video of Taehyung stare at a girl ass ,while she was doing some squat exercise on a show
Tae tried his best not to look but he couldn't help it

There was also the time they were being interviewed in America and jk tried to be smooth and put his arm kind of around the female interviewer, he wasnt even standing beside her but eased his way around to be right next to her

And who can forget jimn and Scott, the black host for E!news ,jimn was mesmerized by that man

I can see them all being bi tbh but I don't get why they think shawn mendes is hot, now that boy is living in a glass closet for sure