BTS discussion thread

tzolld

Established
I don't know a lot about text but I could see that. I use to wonder how the rap line in b*s felt about the attention the other members got. Did they get jealous and let it out someway? I don't think yn cares but I think hpe does and rm tries to act like it doesn't bother him but I think it does. I saw the 3J dance Butter practice and hpe was pretty scary, he kept making jm and jk do the dance over and over again. They were exhausted and tired but he'd have them do another take. Hpe definitely has a sadistic side..

I mean look at jm's face..
And it looks like jk is about to pass out here..
I found that vid really disturbing too, they looked SOooo exhausted and totally done with everything.
They did wayy too many takes.
And jh definitely has some really mean side to him I think, and some jealousy I think.
Especially all the surgery hes had looks terrible I think, and I wonder if that was his wishes or something that the company forced on him.
Becuz I think before he actually looked not bad at all, but the surgerys on his face I think are not good, and I dont think hes happy with them either.

Omg, wtf does these people have inside their head, im sure not a brain cuz....
why dont they donate to orphans, instead of waisting it on garbage ?!? How are these idols and their compagnies helping people ?!? By telling people yo help em get number 1, and be more rich ?!? Why dnt they ask their fans to help poor and people who are in bad situations?!? Bullshit!!
The kids don't want their old and messed up albums. They would benefit from clothes, food, bedding and money for education. Their fans are out of touch. When someone complained, they tried to report their nonprofit. It's a waste of money and goes into landfills.

tzolld

Established
This is a bit off topic but I wondered if anyone has good guesses or theories on what this post-it note symbolism could mean ?
It keeps coming up. In a new teaser from it#zy, in a str#y kids video, and in tons of btß videos.
It must mean something ? ...I dont have any good guesses yet.

Attachments

I don't know a lot about text but I could see that. I use to wonder how the rap line in b*s felt about the attention the other members got. Did they get jealous and let it out someway? I don't think yn cares but I think hpe does and rm tries to act like it doesn't bother him but I think it does. I saw the 3J dance Butter practice and hpe was pretty scary, he kept making jm and jk do the dance over and over again. They were exhausted and tired but he'd have them do another take. Hpe definitely has a sadistic side..

I mean look at jm's face..
And it looks like jk is about to pass out here..
They have a lot of jealousy between members. I think it's on purpose to force the others to work harder. What kind of stuff are they doing to get so many opportunities? I think it's obvious what they're doing to get them.

Kimiko

Veteran
Thats so sad tbh, i mean, i would hate my life if i was them, its really not worth losing mental/physical health for such thing, but their parents are the one to blame, infact all that shitty country is to be blamed,
That j-dope, euugh, he genuinely gives me the creeps, with that fake ass of a smile, he always remembers me of those cartoon psychos, or the hunger games host .
Yes hope is fake af,pretending to be so nice and happy and always smiling and laughing
Fake ass,that man scares me

And remember how nervous the others get when they mess up a dance move in front of him?

I feel bad for jk,seems like all of the hyungs took advantage of him ,along with the company

No wonder he thinks he is just a body for someone else's pleasure,dressing like a two dollar ho at their last concert

Berrywon88

Star
That j-dope, euugh, he genuinely gives me the creeps, with that fake ass of a smile, he always remembers me of those cartoon psychos, or the hunger games host .
YES! That was the perfect comparison. He gives me the creeps the most with that fake laugh and smile he always does. He looks like the type that would stab someone in the back with a smile on his face. His smile is sinister. And we know nothing about him personally. He's more secret than jn could ever be.
I found that vid really disturbing too, they looked SOooo exhausted and totally done with everything.
They did. And hpe had the nerve to critique jm's dancing when that man could outdance hpe with his eyes closed. Jm is the best dancer in that group and maybe hpe is jealous about it and let's it out on him. And I know most won't agree but jk is the 2nd best dancer in my opinion. Anyway, they didn't need to do that many takes, it was cruel. At one point jk suggested for them to end it because his body was done and he couldn't dance anymore. And jm said he'd reached a limit..and hpe still insisted for them to do another take.

Welp he doesn't have his chester grin here.. IMG_20211030_192628.jpg

isabee

Established
or his joker like grin could be h0bi's defense mechanism. that man hasn't had it easy as part of btees either. he almost dropped out and for good reason. also wanting to be pretty, but being known as the one with obvious borderline-botched surgeries, sucks to be him honestly.
not justifying his tyrannical behavior in the 3j behind the scenes footage, just want to be balanced as the biggest antagonist in this kpoop farce in my eyes will always be p*dobang.

p.s. i actually enjoyed h0bi's dancing in the remix, and i ended up replaying a jmn focus fancam of this 3j dance like 5 times just to watch him flow. they are both really good dancers. jaykay is like a puppy, full of energy (until he doesn't have any, and even then he pushes himself to do it).

Berrywon88

Star
WTF!! This is what I meant when I said there is a lot of sus content with jk and the hyung line. Idk man even now...look how he flinches and seems scared for a brief second when jn touches him. He then quickly changes his expression probably because they're in public at a concert.
I don't think we have any idea how bad it really must be behind closed doors. Also, I don't believe it's just jk but t*e and jm too that were abused the most.

Laura755y

Star
Yes hope is fake af,pretending to be so nice and happy and always smiling and laughing
Fake ass,that man scares me

And remember how nervous the others get when they mess up a dance move in front of him?

I feel bad for jk,seems like all of the hyungs took advantage of him ,along with the company

No wonder he thinks he is just a body for someone else's pleasure,dressing like a two dollar ho at their last concert
Yeah he really is fake, gives me weird ass vibe, and he's really a good ass actor, always with that plastic smile.

Yeah, but tbh i believe all of them had to do some disgusting shit, not only Jeon, they all at some point had to take it up, if u know wut, and do things against human's moral, but the younger had it really the most, and its shows, it's really fucked up.

Laura755y

Star
WTF!! This is what I meant when I said there is a lot of sus content with jk and the hyung line. Idk man even now...look how he flinches and seems scared for a brief second when jn touches him. He then quickly changes his expression probably because they're in public at a concert.
I don't think we have any idea how bad it really must be behind closed doors. Also, I don't believe it's just jk but t*e and jm too that were abused the most.
Damn, u saw how he flinched when jn touched him ?!?
Just how they treated them behind close doors ? And even now how much other young people are treated this way, like a milky cow, so fkn disgusting.

Laura755y

Star
This is a bit off topic but I wondered if anyone has good guesses or theories on what this post-it note symbolism could mean ?
It keeps coming up. In a new teaser from it#zy, in a str#y kids video, and in tons of btß videos.
It must mean something ? ...I dont have any good guesses yet.
I guess it's like a msg to the sponsors,head elites a the colors matters too, as we already discussed, colors are codes,for pedophiles, whichcraft, programmation....., code between them that arent yet known outside of the "masons brotherhood" if i find something new i'll add it.

Attachments

Last edited:
What the hell is happening here?
His hyungs are touching him with Jm watching in the back.
if this is what they did in front of a camera, can you imagine what they've done in private quarters? what in the literal f*ckkkk!!!?!! :eek:
this kid was the hyung line's life-size toy.
They're perverted. All of them were doing this.
He flinched and looked afraid of Jn. The hyungs were probably touched or harmed and took it out on the maknaes. Now they're grown and probably do the same to the younger groups and trainees.