BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
They are entertained very easily then..
"24 yr old boy" :rolleyes:
Why are they acting like jk is a toddler...
Dude really ? No wait fr! , "figuring up the app" ? I can bet that he already had dozens of secrets accounts, and they believe its his first time using IG? No lie, both b*s, hyve and their fandom, are entertaining to watch. girl, never saw both fandom and group pulling out such good comedy show like they do. Match in hell.

jem123

Established
I
Dude really ? No wait fr! , "figuring up the app" ? I can bet that he already had dozens of secrets accounts, and they believe its his first time using IG? No lie, both b*s, hyve and their fandom, are entertaining to watch. girl, never saw both fandom and group pulling out such good comedy show like they do. Match in hell.
I can bet, they must be laughing their asses off right, seeing how gullible and naive the armies are..

Kimiko

Veteran
Their fans are either 12 year olds or naive af adults

Those 'boys' are pushing 30 and I know damn well they've had secret ig accounts for years

Also joanna chun is following all of them....I still think that woman was/is vee's girlfriend and I definitely wouldnt follow a very recent ex on any sm app

Bearry

Rookie
Their fans are either 12 year olds or naive af adults

Those 'boys' are pushing 30 and I know damn well they've had secret ig accounts for years

Also joanna chun is following all of them....I still think that woman was/is vee's girlfriend and I definitely wouldnt follow a very recent ex on any sm app
Don't idols hide their girlfriends till revealing? No matter celeb or non-celeb partner? I don't think so they would be meeting their gfs in an open exhibition like this.

I don't think so Joanna is his gf. But yeah I do believe he is in relationship. Only fools will he is single.

Berrywon88

Star
Some of playsme greatest hits.. A few of her posts can be reported for verbal abuse and her account can hopefully get taken down.
Yes, right down your throat!
Y’all are ignorant as hell!!
If you only knew….ignorant ass!
Obvious hate boner for t*e...
There is absolutely nothing fine about Tae, I don’t find him attractive physically at all and his body is subpar, and when I think of fine I can actually think of several who are attractive from face down….even bts members who are physically more attractive but just get hate or ignored
This is definitely a lie! Just say he isn’t the only reason that people know or like BTS…just so you know everyone’s attractive is different and in my opinion he’s no more attractive physically than any of the other members nor is his character any better….
A soft spot for rm...aww
And as for RM not sleeping with me, I’m not a fan, but is that all you could come up with??
Joon needs your prayers(just what I get from his energy) I hope I’m wrong… depression/mental health issues are prevalent in the Kpop industry….if you care, pray
Caught-them-in-4K-meme-9273.jpg
some of you over exaggerate Tae’s attractiveness compared to the other members…RM been talked about very bad, no ones perfect..Tae’s extra large ears take away from his looks… they all bring something different as far as talent to Bts…
They didn’t really sound too bad, and considering the amount of movement they’re doing they actually sounded pretty good…
these guys are actually way more talented and smarter than people seem to want to admit….