BTS discussion thread

Riko

Veteran
One of the armpits shower on twitter that jk has had his since 2016 lol. You'd have to be living under a rock to think these boys weren't on it, and also scouring it to find kitty lol.

And I think Tae is with Joanna's older brother Andrew Oh or whatever he's called. She's just the one he'll publically marry. She'll get the fame she's so desperate for and he gets her connections.

Kimiko

Veteran
So the rapline and vee are still in the states...solo work? Yn met solk sonic while in LA as well,bruno just wasnt on the picture

Also theres rumors that btss will be featured on juice wrld upcoming album,the culture vultures never stop

Riko

Veteran
So the rapline and vee are still in the states...solo work? Yn met solk sonic while in LA as well,bruno just wasnt on the picture

Also theres rumors that btss will be featured on juice wrld upcoming album,the culture vultures never stop

How annoyed do you think kook is that everyone else gets solo stuff aside from him lol when he's the most popular? I don't think jimin gives enough of a fuck, he's busy stacking his coins and receipts for when he leaves lol.

Kimiko

Veteran
How annoyed do you think kook is that everyone else gets solo stuff aside from him lol when he's the most popular? I don't think jimin gives enough of a fuck, he's busy stacking his coins and receipts for when he leaves lol.
Exactly and jk is by far the best singer in the group as well as being the most popular but he can only release covers of other artists

I would be so mad if I was him ,the one basically carrying the group ,but cant get solo work

Berrywon88

Star
How annoyed do you think kook is that everyone else gets solo stuff aside from him lol when he's the most popular?
Hybe don't want golden boy to slip through their fingers. Anyway, I imagine he's very annoyed...he will subtly rub it in that he's the most popular and talented from time to time. And the other members know it, which is why jk made guest appearances in all of their lives...well except yn but he doesn't care about views. T*e called him a superstar world famous or something like that when he showed up in his live. Jk will probably end up with the most followers on Insta if he hasn't already, but will post the least lol.

Riko

Veteran
Hybe don't want golden boy to slip through their fingers. Anyway, I imagine he's very annoyed...he will subtly rub it in that he's the most popular and talented from time to time. And the other members know it, which is why jk made guest appearances in all of their lives...well except yn but he doesn't care about views. T*e called him a superstar world famous or something like that when he showed up in his live. Jk will probably end up with the most followers on Insta if he hasn't already, but will post the least lol.

Tae has the most at the moment but that was a given cos he is the best looking. I feel like he can only carry off that arrogant, pretentious vibe he has for so long y'know. And his music will definitely be a niche taste, that new ost of his sounds shite. He's for the elite circles, I don't see him bothering with solo stardom.

JK is just pure boy next door energy and people eat it tf up cos he visibly carries the group and never acts like an ass or sassy or anything. He just seems like an awkward, introverted nice guy but with a definite fboy ego lol. He's been trending #1 on twitter as soon as their instas became public and everyone is dying over his name and other "quirks" that he's doing while using the app. He plays the game amazingly I must say. He just needs one strong af single and he will be off like a rocket. I remember some tarot vid said he was experiencing a lot of friction with his company when it came to his work but felt really positive and satisfied with where things are going.

KEFZ

Established
Tae has the most at the moment but that was a given cos he is the best looking. I feel like he can only carry off that arrogant, pretentious vibe he has for so long y'know. And his music will definitely be a niche taste, that new ost of his sounds shite. He's for the elite circles, I don't see him bothering with solo stardom.

JK is just pure boy next door energy and people eat it tf up cos he visibly carries the group and never acts like an ass or sassy or anything. He just seems like an awkward, introverted nice guy but with a definite fboy ego lol. He's been trending #1 on twitter as soon as their instas became public and everyone is dying over his name and other "quirks" that he's doing while using the app. He plays the game amazingly I must say. He just needs one strong af single and he will be off like a rocket. I remember some tarot vid said he was experiencing a lot of friction with his company when it came to his work but felt really positive and satisfied with where things are going.
I saw a reading that said he's gonna be the biggest soloist from a boy band ever.

Unfortunately it also said (in jest) they as a group will be remembered for 150 years!

queen82

Star

i have a feeling, that he would became like Justin Timberlake as a solo, i mean JK

MochiThot

Established

...No hate, but I really hope the Juice Wrld thing is just a rumor. It's sad that they would go to the lengths of riding the coat tail of even a deceased black american musician for clout. It would have been different if he was still with us and had a say on what is being put out. But with their track record the past 2 years and them spreading their a*scheeks for coin and the Grammy. My faith is low on the outcome. Besides when have BT$ ever shown any concern or associated with Juice? I'm shocked they're not working on the Re-Remix for PTD.

Wow. This is really insightful. Thanks.

So the betees is just a "means to an end..."

The devil's aim is to actually control a mass of people known as "betees armees"... to put them into idolatrous hysteria, and lead them into a "satanic worship" in subtle and/or obvious ways...

The armees' stubbornly doing it despite Jn having told them to stop, is an indication that satan is obviously "bypassing" the betees and going straightly possessing the armees...

In the bigger scheme of things...betees is just one of the satanic "instruments" that can be discarded anytime...
this and one more thing

they want the fans to be so obsessed and so in love with the image the company has created of the boys that when they makes their avatars in the metaverse the fans can follow them there which would require accepting and taking the mark of the beast everything has been carefully schemed and the goal is to steal and destroy as many souls as possible

Riko

Veteran
I mean they'll definitely be remembered, they have achieved some incredible things, but that's just because they have a fan base like no other lol. The next decade in their home country for sure. We shall see after that lol.

And yeah JK always seems to get readings or intuitions that say he's going to be massive. I can see it if he plays his cards right.