BTS discussion thread

Kimiko

Veteran
Speaking of Michael jackson if he were still alive,that man opening an ig account would have put btss to shame

He would have gotten 20 million followers in about fifteen minutes

Their fans and the media lie to btss and hype them up to the point that they actually think that they are on the same level as mj

There will never be another like him but.... imitation is the most sincere form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness-
oscar wilde

Aamy

Star
They're faking the living shit outta their asses, even their faces are fake much of plastic surgeries, hell every little word is fake, theu're and every other celebrity like em, The word FAKE IN PERSON, i tell ya.
You know, what you have said woke up something on me, it remind me an anime I used to love so much ( okay I'm still fond of this, even after several years) about the fakeness and mind control in the music industry. I will post some parts of this movie without any dialogues, but still, everything is pretty clear, even if it's old now and pretty famous , I find we can relate about some stuff in these clips, with idols and celebs. There are good parallels.

I won't put all of the contents, but it really remind me this about celebs situation, even if we know there are so much worse things who are still hidden.

Aamy

Star
They're betting on t×t, enpipen and tra1nee a. I'm not sure they can replace them and neither has a cult following as big.
I always think there are always replacement. Always ! And I'm pretty sure BH already know since a long time, who is his future group, just be patient, and you will see !

But in reality is really important? All the groups you have quoted here, are the same products without real personnalities so..

Asahi

Established
You know, what you have said woke up something on me, it remind me an anime I used to love so much ( okay I'm still fond of this, even after several years) about the fakeness and mind control in the music industry. I will post some parts of this movie without any dialogues, but still, everything is pretty clear, even if it's old now and pretty famous , I find we can relate about some stuff in these clips, with idols and celebs. There are good parallels.

I won't put all of the contents, but it really remind me this about celebs situation, even if we know there are so much worse things who are still hidden.
I remember the daft punk videos,they scared me !!!

Aamy

Star

apparently, they break social medias again, just announcing they will have solos insta ? Wtf? Fortunately it wasn't about wedding or children involved, I don't even dare to imagine, how the world will be.

I don't understand. And I will be often the last to know something, because I don't have social medias. I never liked that, so at least I am saved

Laura755y

Star
Speaking of Michael jackson if he were still alive,that man opening an ig account would have put btss to shame

He would have gotten 20 million followers in about fifteen minutes

Their fans and the media lie to btss and hype them up to the point that they actually think that they are on the same level as mj

There will never be another like him but.... imitation is the most sincere form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness-
oscar wilde
All this! I like MJ, he was so much talented, and people comparing these wannabe garyV crying goats to him, pisses the living shit out of me . They're so overrated and tbr they really dont deserve all this hype, its just so fake all of em are so fake, and not much nteresting talents.to speak of, all they have is the name and fake persona that bang and o
Some elites gave em including (fake talents, fake personality, scripted talk, code words, ritual and hell of spells, shitty marketing tricks..etc) even their last concert was fake and pre-planned.

Laura755y

Star

I watched before, and it kinda relate, thank you sm♡

Asahi

Established
Jk can sing and is talented. He reminds me of the biebs. Is he on Baekhyun's level? Hell no! but jk is good and he's damn near fantastic when comparing him to Marbles mouth and the two Billy goat gruffs in his group.
He has good vocals,but not charisma,the problem that when you should sing alone for 2 hours,you should have something that people listen you,he will have army by his side,but he has the vocals without bt* to keep a 2 hours of concert?
@Berrywon88 the difference...

Last edited:

taepeach

Veteran
he 'accidentally' followed jenn!e... when we already seen shes friends with chun, like idk, first his supposed private account, now doing this? like im not interested in ships or dating rumors, im genuinely curious and intrigued how it may be really true that theyre all secretly connected to each other. i still feel bad though how he needs to panic just for that, knowing how fans will get, or the unnecessary trends.

Berrywon88

Star
Tae has the most at the moment but that was a given cos he is the best looking. I feel like he can only carry off that arrogant, pretentious vibe he has for so long y'know. And his music will definitely be a niche taste, that new ost of his sounds shite. He's for the elite circles, I don't see him bothering with solo stardom.

JK is just pure boy next door energy and people eat it tf up cos he visibly carries the group and never acts like an ass or sassy or anything. He just seems like an awkward, introverted nice guy but with a definite fboy ego lol. He's been trending #1 on twitter as soon as their instas became public and everyone is dying over his name and other "quirks" that he's doing while using the app. He plays the game amazingly I must say. He just needs one strong af single and he will be off like a rocket. I remember some tarot vid said he was experiencing a lot of friction with his company when it came to his work but felt really positive and satisfied with where things are going.
Your descriptions of both of these guys was spot on! T*e can be a loose cannon, very moody, unpleasant, snappish, childlike etc. What he has in his favor is a perfect looking face. Although like we've talked about his looks are fading. Jk on the other hand is very nice to everyone and he comes across as endearing in interviews etc. He's like you said a boy next door type..his looks and personality are safe, non threatening and to many boring. That's where the bad boy persona comes in to spice things up lol. He does play the game very well, I agree.

Riko

Veteran
Your descriptions of both of these guys was spot on! T*e can be a loose cannon, very moody, unpleasant, snappish, childlike etc. What he has in his favor is a perfect looking face. Although like we've talked about his looks are fading. Jk on the other hand is very nice to everyone and he comes across as endearing in interviews etc. He's like you said a boy next door type..his looks and personality are safe, non threatening and to many boring. That's where the bad boy persona comes in to spice things up lol. He does play the game very well, I agree.
Yep! Plus when he's visibly in those circles, the fans will fall off but he'll be a socialite darling just like his plain as oatmeal gf. That's only if he can sustain his face in his 30s,doubtful cos he's looking pinched af with that new nose job.

I think JK has a very broad appeal, plus his insta stuff today was quite casually endearing and cute and you had accounts like mtv and McDonald's etc fawning over it, whereas Tae seems quite try-hard and preening almost. He's so fine though, can't be annoyed just yet lol.