BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
Cringeeee
Very! All of these LV looks are try hard, out of date, and tacky.

And I just checked their Insta because I was curious and t*e racked up 20M+ followers..that's insane! He's got a million more than jm. Half a million more than jk. And 2 million more than the hyung line. I'm kinda shocked no lie. Anyway, I found rm's account the most aesthetic and interesting...great photography and scenery.

Riko

Veteran
Very! All of these LV looks are try hard, out of date, and tacky.

And I just checked their Insta because I was curious and t*e racked up 20M+ followers..that's insane! He's got a million more than jm. Half a million more than jk. And 2 million more than the hyung line. I'm kinda shocked no lie. Anyway, I found rm's account the most aesthetic and interesting...great photography and scenery.

RM looks very good in that black and white picture of him.

MochiThot

Established
A hot mess! Jk looks like he stepped out of a puff daddy music vid circa 1997. Horrible!
View attachment 66218
Did you really think the "heart of gold bad boy w/ the sleeve and piercings" was JayK's final form??? Wait until you see the new and improved JayK of 2022. American Pimp JayK! Straight outta the streets of Busan. Lol Argh! I wish BT$ had control over their IG. The drama and shade thrown would have been chef's kiss.

eyes@wide@open

Established
Sorry I'm just now looking at their posts..and what is up with them always talking about their personality types? Is this an advertisement for that personality test? They've been doing this for yrs.
Question is do they even have a real personality left after so many years of playing up to those fake personas they are given. It must be a right mindfudge ;)

e-Enoch

Superstar
So a great multitude of humanity have been making a lot of buzz and fuss about the instagram accounts of the 7 famous men...

H*be is making "sure" everyone's ready for the metaverse...

...Armees are not only checking their insta, but creating their own accts or pumping back to life their old...

...So, yes, they are following! And that's the goal of h*be, insta, and meta (formerly fb)...

Next, the armees will be more hooked than ever..and more actively buying...

Welcome to virtual betees!

A little bit of info about h*be's co-players:

"Instagram is an American photo and video sharing social networking service founded by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger. In April 2012, Facebook Inc. acquired the service for approximately US$1 billion in cash and stock. The app allows users to upload media that can be edited with filters and organized by hashtags and geographical tagging. Posts can be shared publicly or with pre-approved followers. Users can browse other users' content by tags and locations and view trending content. Users can like photos and follow other users to add their content to a personal feed.

Instagram logo 2016.svg
Instagram logo.svg
Original author(s)
Kevin SystromMike Krieger
Developer(s)
Meta Platforms (formerly Facebook, Inc.)

Aamy

Star
Did you really think the "heart of gold bad boy w/ the sleeve and piercings" was JayK's final form??? Wait until you see the new and improved JayK of 2022. American Pimp JayK! Straight outta the streets of Busan. Lol Argh! I wish BT$ had control over their IG. The drama and shade thrown would have been chef's kiss.
No it isn't his final forms dear. You've still got the CEO untamed bad boy, or the gangsta who works alone style !

e-Enoch

Superstar

e-Enoch

Superstar
...they are rolling in so much cash and fame but they don't get what they're owed at all and rely on their management to do right by them...
...but JK was realising and pushing back and getting his ducks in a row. He has the loyalty of his solo fanbase and would have the sympathy of the western media as he is the youngest and comes across as the nicest. If he followed it up with amazing music, he'd be such a success.
Seems like Jk is "maturing.." and becoming "well-informed" in business...

I was impressed once when he asked bangpids about the original line drawing that he made of bangpids' face which is being used as a logo for his tart business. Jk said he should be paid for the use of his original art work...

Berrywon88

Star
LMFAO ahahaha
tenor-2.gif
Forget straight outta Compton we've got jk coming from the inner burbs of Busan. Tattoos, piercings, and satoori accent intact.
CPUEF9vUcAAEtvE.png

Laura755y

Star

Kimiko

Veteran
I wonder what is the real reason that only jimn,jk,and jyn returned to SK while others are still in the states presumably

Solo work or were they the ones allowed to stay and the other three werent? Its strange that the rapline and vee are still in the states and nobody has mentioned seeing them anywhere on twitter or anything? It's just strange that jk,jyn and jimn didnt want to take a vacation anywhere and return to sk immediately

Maybe jyn is there to keep an eye on them cuz jimn and jk are the two who would be caught wilding out some place,getting tattoos or pictured partying at a club